Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks LJ and Kori, happy to hear you'll be posting more. Looking forward to the possible resurrection of post game threads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure anyone would pay to post on this forum

no offense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats to bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd pay to ban a few of the children running around here..

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...I'd throw a little cash in the offering plate. This place has been home sweet home for a long time.

Also, can we get TFloss modded up in College Sports? He wants to be able to clean up the recruiting threads when necessary and he has done some pretty amazing work down there over the years. He sent me a PM asking me who he needed to talk to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure anyone would pay to post on this forum

no offense
    You would be surprised. I don't think you were around when some dude from ESPN was caught stealing materials from Spurstalk. That was'nt the only case of stealing too..I recall a few threads about 7 years ago or so when people talked about writers stealing stuff from posters here.

It wouldnt surprise me, specially if the writer was too lazy to watch a game they was suppose to review...

Classic 5 year old fix it for you smack. ..probably a really boring person IRL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would be surprised. I don't think you were around when some dude from ESPN was caught stealing materials from Spurstalk. That was'nt the only case of stealing too..I recall a few threads about 7 years ago or so when people talked about writers stealing stuff from posters here.

It wouldnt surprise me, specially if the writer was too lazy to watch a game they was suppose to review...

Yep so boring that I have to spend a ton of time on a message board attempting to troll people and making up fake stories about my life.

Oh wait. Nvm. Anyway keep talking behind your screenname. We both know this isn't how it goes down in your real life.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unpink

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was a lurker back then waiting for my account to be approved(it never did btw, created this account and it got approved in one or two days ) but I do remember that thread and the deadspin article

I want to say a premium section would be better, but I'm not confident that would be the right solution either.

I agree with someone else who said they would just prefer ads, but I do see the appeal in getting rid of spammers, so I suppose there's that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...I'd throw a little cash in the offering plate. This place has been home sweet home for a long time.

Also, can we get TFloss modded up in College Sports? He wants to be able to clean up the recruiting threads when necessary and he has done some pretty amazing work down there over the years. He sent me a PM asking me who he needed to talk to.
    I too would be happy to throw in a little of Benefactor's cash in to the offering plate. In all seriousness, I think you will find some people would be happy to contribute something. Best of luck and thanks for the site.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we donate for admin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I too would be happy to throw in a little of Benefactor's cash in to the offering plate. In all seriousness, I think you will find some people would be happy to contribute something. Best of luck and thanks for the site.
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, so this site is going to make $$$ from people paying for their ty troll alts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, so this site is going to make $$$ from people paying for their ty troll alts
    If someone is willing to pay for a troll account that is freaking commitment lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pay for bolding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd donate $5 a week to make Avante's posts have a twitter character limit. He'd commit suicide in 5 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was a lurker back then waiting for my account to be approved(it never did btw, created this account and it got approved in one or two days ) but I do remember that thread and the deadspin article

I want to say a premium section would be better, but I'm not confident that would be the right solution either.

I agree with someone else who said they would just prefer ads, but I do see the appeal in getting rid of spammers, so I suppose there's that.
    Ads would be awful, imo.

Premuim accounts is the way to go. But Kori probably made her decision already so its pointless at this point. Just hope they're right.

I also doubt the carelessness, laidback, racist, sexist culture of spurstalk would continue to exist soon as the paid members outmembers the old members..I know that can be 5 years from.now and by that time we're probably not posting at spurstalk anymore..but still

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd donate $5 a week to make Avante's posts have a twitter character limit. He'd commit suicide in 5 minutes.
    Also no youtube linking ability - RIP Avante.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep so boring that I have to spend a ton of time on a message board attempting to troll people and making up fake stories about my life.

Oh wait. Nvm. Anyway keep talking behind your screenname. We both know this isn't how it goes down in your real life.
    You average more post than me and you're smack talking about spending time online ..Face it, you're a faceless poster in spurstalk...No one knows you..its cause your're pretty vanillla.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also no youtube linking ability - RIP Avante.
    Another easy one is a buck or so to change the little le under people's username for a set amount of time. This place is a cash cow just waiting to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really don't know what all this means.. But will I be able to post, view, etc on Spurstalk? Is what my life would be like without it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we have instead handed the keys over to a trusted original member of SpursTalk who we're confident can guide this ship to its full potential.
    Congrats BUMP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You average more post than me and you're smack talking about spending time online ..Face it, you're a faceless poster in spurstalk...No one knows you..its cause your're pretty vanillla.
    Thats false. Thought you Asians were supposed to be good with numbers. Plus alot of my post are laughing emoticons or something if I find something funny. Yours on the other hand are made up stories about your life or extensive trolling attempts.

I dont care about my e rep, I come here to talk ball and have some fun. Wanting to be a "known poster" on a basketball forum and equating your worth with that is very sad and points to the fact that your real life probably sucks. I don't care if I am known, I don't derive self worth from this site. Anyone can be known if they are trying to be edgy and cool instead of just being themselves.

Same reason Kobe has more fans than Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would donate but I don't want to

Thread Information