Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono first of all, and his shaft thread, that sucker wants to go to war, let's do it.

Gonna go ahead and start with our latest triumph, a decisive victory over the CP on the Battlefield

120p

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono first of all, and his shaft thread, that sucker wants to go to war, let's do it.

Gonna go ahead and start with our latest triumph, a decisive victory over the CP on the Battlefield

120p
    Dude it's not 120p, it's 90p on Poorstation 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude it's not 120p, it's 90p on Poorstation 4.
    Wow, automatically 2 more W's just for being below 100p

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PC wins:
    Witcher 3
    GTA V
    Battlefield 1
    Battlefield 4
    Fallout 4
    Dark Souls III
    Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Tomb Raider 2013
    Doom
    Arma III
    Dragon Age Inquisition
    Dying Light
    Far Cry 4
    Gears of War 4
    Kerbal Space Program
    Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain
    Skyrim
    Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
    Shadow Warrior 2

PS4 wins:
    Bloodborne
    The Last of Us Remaster
    Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Remaster
    Uncharted 4
    Batman Arkham Knight
    God of War III Remaster
    Until Dawn
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Rachet & Clank

XBox One wins:
    <crickets>

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PC wins:
    Witcher 3
    GTA V
    Battlefield 1
    Battlefield 4
    Fallout 4
    Dark Souls III
    Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Tomb Raider 2013
    Doom
    Arma III
    Dragon Age Inquisition
    Dying Light
    Far Cry 4
    Gears of War 4
    Kerbal Space Program
    Skyrim
    Shadow Warrior 2

PS4 wins:
    Bloodborne
    The Last of Us Remaster
    Uncharted 4
    Batman Arkham Knight
    God of War III Remaster
    Until Dawn
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Rachet & Clank

XBox One wins:
    <crickets>
    Halo 5 is the tho tbh mp wise anyway

also, is that a legit screenshot? is this real life? no way the gfx can be that ty for BF1. i just ordered that for xbone yesterday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also, is that a legit screenshot? is this real life? no way the gfx can be that ty for BF1. i just ordered that for xbone yesterday
    http://wccftech.com/battlefield-1-ps...90-resolution/
    Last edited by baseline bum; 10-21-2016 at 02:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prettu sure, PC has nothing on consoles. The number of console exclusives and its only getting worse with red dead redemmption etc is astronomical.

Console will always be the number 1 go to hardware...al

I only use my PC nowadys to emulate ps2 and ps1 games...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No RDR and RDR 2 got the master race salty i see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as a member of the console peasant race, the idea that PC isn't the top tier of gaming is laughable tbh. although it does suck for them that certain games will never come to PC and games like GTA take a whole extra year or longer to finally come out, but if I had the money right now to waste on a legit gaming PC i'd take it over a console any day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No RDR on PS4 and the XBox One only has a bad port of the 360 version that plays worse than it did on 360. And RDR2 isn't out for another year so it shouldn't count. Besides, the old PS3 games can all be played on PC through Playstation Now. And I can play most PS2 games through PCSX2 better than the actual PS2 can. The only PS2 game I have played that sucks on the PCSX2 emulator is Shadow of the Colossus, which only plays about 40-50 fps on PS2.

I should also add a lot of the Wii U catalog too since you can play many of them cleanly with CEMU now. For instance Mario Kart 8 and Super 3D Mario play great on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hope it looks better on xbone
    It's only a bug in PS4. It'll get patched soon enough, but that's pretty hilarious seeing a PS4 game drop to SNES resolution.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No RDR on PS4 and the XBox One only has a bad port of the 360 version that plays worse than it did on 360. And RDR2 isn't out for another year so it shouldn't count. Besides, the old PS3 games can all be played on PC through Playstation Now. And I can play most PS2 games through PCSX2 better than the actual PS2 can. The only PS2 game I have played that sucks on the PCSX2 emulator is Shadow of the Colossus, which only plays about 40-50 fps on PS2.

I should also add a lot of the Wii U catalog too since you can play many of them cleanly with CEMU now. For instance Mario Kart 8 and Super 3D Mario play great on it.
    I'm just joking man. I got no dog in this fight

I have yet to buy a current gen console and besides a few select les, this generation just feels lackluster to me compared to the last one. RDR 2 might be the one that makes me wanna buy a Poorstation or an XBone though.

Got RDR GOTY Edition on the 360 and that was easily my favorite game from last gen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as a member of the console peasant race, the idea that PC isn't the top tier of gaming is laughable tbh. although it does suck for them that certain games will never come to PC and games like GTA take a whole extra year or longer to finally come out, but if I had the money right now to waste on a legit gaming PC i'd take it over a console any day
    You can get a really strong 1080p gaming system for about $550 if you pirate Windows. Something like this:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($195.79 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: Asus H110M-K Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($54.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda ES 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($40.95 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3GB GAMING Video Card ($198.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 USB 3.0 MicroATX Mid Tower Case ($24.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Power Supply: EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($38.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Total: $554.70
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-10-21 15:47 EDT-0400

I mean that's a better gaming system than the one I spent about $1000 on two years ago. Though I'd pay the extra $50 to get a GTX 1060 6GB card instead.

I think the PC has a clear and obvious advantage for 1080p gaming. The main reason is because an i5 is much stronger than the cpus in the consoles, and allows one to play games at 60 frames per second. The cpu in the PS4, PS4 Pro, XBox One, and XBox One Scorpio is really weak which leaves 60 fps gaming off the table for most new games, though shooters like BF1, COD, Overwatch, etc can be done at 60 fps on the consoles since there isn't an AI to simulate for instance. I would say for 4k gaming the Playstation 4 Pro has just as clear and obvious an advantage over PC though. On PC you won't get the same upscaling techniques PS4 Pro uses to simulate 4k and a GTX 1060 will have a really tough time rendering a native 4k at a locked 30 fps. You'd probably have to go up to a $400+ GTX 1070 to have much of a chance of a good experience at 4k 30 fps on PC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just joking man. I got no dog in this fight

I have yet to buy a current gen console and besides a few select les, this generation just feels lackluster to me compared to the last one. RDR 2 might be the one that makes me wanna buy a Poorstation or an XBone though.

Got RDR GOTY Edition on the 360 and that was easily my favorite game from last gen.
    PS4 Pro looks like it's going to be worth getting for the exclusives, but I'm waiting a year since RDR 2 and God of War 4 are the ones I really want to play. Then I'll just pick up Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne on bargain basement prices hopefully.

I wouldn't touch XBox with a ten foot pole now though since Microsoft has decided to put its former exclusives like Forza and Gears of War on PC.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Brother Crews and me checking in tbh

Good thread OP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PC wins:
    Witcher 3
    GTA V
    Battlefield 1
    Battlefield 4
    Fallout 4
    Dark Souls III
    Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Tomb Raider 2013
    Doom
    Arma III
    Dragon Age Inquisition
    Dying Light
    Far Cry 4
    Gears of War 4
    Kerbal Space Program
    Skyrim
    Shadow Warrior 2

PS4 wins:
    Bloodborne
    The Last of Us Remaster
    Uncharted 4
    Batman Arkham Knight
    God of War III Remaster
    Until Dawn
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Rachet & Clank

XBox One wins:
    <crickets>
    tbh, you should include RDR, RDR2, and GTA V too, that took over a ing year to be out on PC...

(And I don't hate Master Race, tbh, I actually have a PC right here for gaming).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, you should include RDR, RDR2, and GTA V too, that took over a ing year to be out on PC...

(And I don't hate Master Race, tbh, I actually have a PC right here for gaming).
    I already answered that objection son, GTA V is on the PC win list since it's way better than on console. You would have a point if it was 2014, but it's not now and PC has far and away the best version of GTA V since you can run it at 60 fps and mod it. RDR isn't on the list because there is no PS4 version and because the XBox One is just a straight port of the XBox 360 version. And I can play the last gen version of it on PC using Playstation Network. RDR2 isn't on the list since it's not even releasing for another year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already answered that objection son, GTA V is on the PC win list since it's way better than on console. You would have a point if it was 2014, but it's not now and PC has far and away the best version of GTA V since you can run it at 60 fps and mod it. RDR isn't on the list because there is no PS4 version and because the XBox One is just a straight port of the XBox 360 version. And I can play the last gen version of it on PC using Playstation Network. RDR2 isn't on the list since it's not even releasing for another year.
    the thread le is master race vs console peasant, tbh.... RDR is on the PS3 too, IIRC... probably SNES too, they just didn't want to make a PC build for some reason...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the thread le is master race vs console peasant, tbh.... RDR is on the PS3 too, IIRC... probably SNES too, they just didn't want to make a PC build for some reason...
    PS3 is on PC though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also, as a PC Master Racer myself, one of the big advantages was 'play testing', tbh... wish these conspir4cy s would be a bit faster...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS3 is on PC though
    It's streamed though, it's basically a video compressed PS3 version you're playing remotely

Can't put det one on the W column, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's streamed though, it's basically a video compressed PS3 version you're playing remotely

Who is playing PS3 games for the graphic quality in 2016 though? Slightly tier version of ty graphics still = ty graphics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

, I just saw no RDR1 on PS Now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Skyrim "Peasant Edition" like 12 years later
    peasants getting their first taste of mods a decade later
    20 FPS in dense forests
    add another W to the Master Race column

Thread Information