Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to see a shoot out where the Spurs hoist at least 30 3 point attempts.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to see a shoot out where the Spurs hoist at least 30 3 point attempts.
    Idk. Durant is criminally underrated as a shooter. He was the back-to-back-to-back HORSE champion before the NBA discontinued it as an All-Star event.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The earliest meltdown/mass cliff jumping in ST history. It's going to be glorious. Tbh
    You in the valley ? I'm probably gonna catch the game at a bar but haven't really decided which one yet...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be at the game, too. Sans Green....it could be a classic curbstomping the likes we haven't seen in a long time.
    Good luck! Be loud! Don't get hurt!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck! Be loud! Don't get hurt!
    I will. Almost got in 3 different fights last time I was there. I know Brazilian Jiu Jitsu but a sucker punch is a sucker punch and my stand up game sucks, lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoa boy if the Spurs lose the first game of the season by 20+ points. It will be non-stop GSW worship.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GS by at least 22. Its not how you start the season, but how you end it.
    Exactly, like last season start and finale. Losing and being eliminated by OKC

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs 86
    Warriors 173

4/5 Warrior starters score 30, with 20 something points to spare between the others.
    Spurs play like it's the 90s. They do good, but they don't have D. Green and can't stop the super team anyway.

Durant and the Warriors get non stop praise from ESPN. Lebron brags about people forming super teams to beat him, like he hasn't won 2 les by luck and hasn't been running on super teams since 2010-11.

We all jump off cliffs because we hate all that crap. Laker fans come to make fun of all of us, since its more entertaining than watching their team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, it's better to play them in game 1, tbh..might still get blown out, but regardless, the opening 2-3 weeks of NBA basketball are usually disorganized..if you look back at the start of every season, you always have a few ty teams that get off to a hot streak, while some good/great teams don't begin too well..

I generally gamble nightly on NBA games, but I stay away during the first 2-3 weeks..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs 86
    Warriors 173

4/5 Warrior starters score 30, with 20 something points to spare between the others.
    Spurs play like it's the 90s. They do good, but they don't have D. Green and can't stop the super team anyway.

Durant and the Warriors get non stop praise from ESPN. Lebron brags about people forming super teams to beat him, like he hasn't won 2 les by luck and hasn't been running on super teams since 2010-11.

We all jump off cliffs because we hate all that crap. Laker fans come to make fun of all of us, since its more entertaining than watching their team.
    You have a very clear head and clear eye, my friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs by 5

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should be a good time tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably Warriors by 15 or more..Durbeta has looked pretty good for them in the pre-season..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like Hillary, TGY labels himself a liberal yet is the most racist and phobic out of all of us.
    Link or source confirming clinton is so racist or phobic? If not, it didnt happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone is expecting us to lose so why freak out when we do? lol

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have a very clear head and clear eye, my friend.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a dip sh**. I constantly cut down UNT. Dude asked a question, and I answered it. So, STFU, sock boy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link or source confirming clinton is so racist or phobic? If not, it didnt happen.
    Are you ing serious? Go back to swirling your head in the toilet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you ing serious? Go back to swirling your head in the toilet.
    Okay, buddy.

Go back to jerking off to jimmer highlights while listening to your favorite toby keith album

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Predictions:

Kawhi career high.

Kyle career slow.

One more time... xtremesteven33's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Leonard can give Durant defensively, I think it would really mess with Durant mentally. Hes already a proven Beta. So is Curry. The only Alpha on that team is Draymond and he will be the 4th option. I dont expect this team to do that great if they get punched in the mouth a couple of times. Last year it was all momentum and confidence. This year, no one will be surprised but motivated and ready to give them . Alot of players have improved around the league and are smarter than last year.

Warriors need to start strong IMO for Durants beta mentality. If Kawhi can really show him up tomorrow night, It could have a long lasting impact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tuesday will be.. The day we get an idea of how far Draymond can carry these guys again.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone is expecting us to lose so why freak out when we do? lol
    #Tradition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Leonard can give Durant defensively, I think it would really mess with Durant mentally. Hes already a proven Beta. So is Curry. The only Alpha on that team is Draymond and he will be the 4th option. I dont expect this team to do that great if they get punched in the mouth a couple of times. Last year it was all momentum and confidence. This year, no one will be surprised but motivated and ready to give them . Alot of players have improved around the league and are smarter than last year.

Warriors need to start strong IMO for Durants beta mentality. If Kawhi can really show him up tomorrow night, It could have a long lasting impact.
    The problem with your theory is that Durant has little respect for Kawhi and thinks he's a system player. He's also 2-1 in series against us so he has bragging rights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Predictions:

Kawhi career high.

Kyle career slow.

Thread Information