Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Armenian white nationalist? That's a first
    Not really. You must not know many Armenians or Assyrians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, your declarations in my experience are unreliable. You can make them but they are of little substance to me. One thing I've noticed about you is that when it is obvious, you will make the politically correct statement meanwhile making every argument in support of the police that you can. Double speak as I mentioned before.

At least you have stopped with the intentional obtuseness. People say that because they see the same thing I do. It is what it is.
    so your position is i've always defended cops because you say so. cool. like i said, you (like donald) live in your own reality. speaking of psychological quirks ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so your position is i've always defended cops because you say so. cool. like i said, you (like donald) live in your own reality. speaking of psychological quirks ...
    That is not what I said. I do not find it surprising that you would characterize what I said as so. You are one who is wont to avoid the truth. You are definitely interested in keeping up appearances.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is not what I said. I do not find it surprising that you would characterize what I said as so. You are one who is wont to avoid the truth. You are definitely interested in keeping up appearances.
    Meh. If you want to believe in your head that I'm a cop-loving, woman-hating white supremacist, you can go ahead and do so, but I'm only doing what I can to set the record straight. If you choose to disregard it and stick with your false belief, fine, i won't fight it. Similarly, you have nuts who deny climate change. Even when presented with evidence to the contrary, they go on believing it. At that point, there's nothing left to do, but I'm not going to fight it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is not the typical candidate.

People are tired of the status quo.

Nuff said.
    Trump may not be a typical candidate, but his proposals are standard republican talking points: trickle-down economics, stronger military, tougher on immigration, abolition of Roe v Wade, etc.

If people were really tired of the status quo, they'd vote one of the third party wack jobs in.

Thread Information