Pau-Anderson-Parker holding the team down tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi+ The bench

Unreal...

Pau-Anderson holding the team down.
    FYI, Anderson was the Spurs' top rebounder for the game. Also dished out 3 assists to go with his steal and block. There are starters with worse +/- numbers than his if you want to look at overall contributions to the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons wasn't good tonight (except getting to the line in the 1st half). He's going to have to be more consistent. But looking good so far. We'll see how they look once Manu has to sit out some back to backs..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons wasn't good tonight (except getting to the line in the 1st half). He's going to have to be more consistent. But looking good so far. We'll see how they look once Manu has to sit out some back to backs..
    This. He was pretty pedestrian. Luckily Deadman Lee was on tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FYI, Anderson was the Spurs' top rebounder for the game. Also dished out 3 assists to go with his steal and block. There are starters with worse +/- numbers than his if you want to look at overall contributions to the game.
    He would have had more assists if Parker shot well tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anderson outplayed pau and tony tbh. Started off bad but defense was passable, rebounded well, and didnt hurt us. He needs confidence in his shot. He is too hesitant.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi+ The bench

Unreal...

Pau-Anderson holding the team down.
    STFU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. He was pretty pedestrian. Luckily Deadman Lee was on tonight.
    Was actually pretty satisfied with Simmons. He didn't play out of control on offense (too much) while playing solid on defense. He also brought a lot of energy when he checked in after the starters outside Kiwi brought none.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was actually pretty satisfied with Simmons. He didn't play out of control on offense (too much) while playing solid on defense. He also brought a lot of energy when he checked in after the starters outside Kiwi brought none.
    My only issue is consistency. He went from a 20 point night (which I don't expect him to have all the time), to a 5 point night, only took 2 shots, with 3 AST and 2 TOs.

I'd love if he could give us a relatively efficient 10 points a night, not the ups and downs. I'd like to know what we can expect from him on a nightly basis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My only issue is consistency. He went from a 20 point night (which I don't expect him to have all the time), to a 5 point night, only took 2 shots, with 3 AST and 2 TOs.

I'd love if he could give us a relatively efficient 10 points a night, not the ups and downs. I'd like to know what we can expect from him on a nightly basis.
    In 2 games he has been a bit of Jekyll/Hyde, but in truth, he has been mostly Hyde until now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He just didn't get that many opportunities tbh, Manu was playing pretty well so he just sat back and contributed where he could (mostly on defense).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pau-Anderson-Parker holding the team down tbh
    unfortunately this is true (at least in this game)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't blame Pau for his bad start. Alridge started this bad last year and then he improved.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't like that the bench is bailing out the starters again. I mean, love the bench so far, but the starters should be able to not struggle against the Kings. Reminds me of last year when they seemed like they didn't fit together.

Aldridge didn't shoot as well (on the 30s I think) and looked less aggressive too. I hope we can see that Kawhi/Aldridge combination we saw in Oak. consistently through the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't blame Pau for his bad start. Alridge started this bad last year and then he improved.
    Except this the exact same Pau from Chicago and last couple years in LA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lee 12,

Dedmon 12,

3 starters 7 or less

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except this the exact same Pau from Chicago and last couple years in LA
    Nah man, LAL/CHI Pau was a walking double-double. I have no doubt that he'll improve as the season go on tho'. He looked really bad but Cousins will do that to you. Boogie's a beast almost impossible to stop, period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was pleased with Simmons last night. After pulling the game of his life out of his @## against the greatest team ever assembled, one would expect him to be out of control, but contributed with energy and some control. I'm starting to warm up to him.
    Pau?
    Well he had trouble with Boogie, but his spacing on offense was great. I'm satisfied with our three headed Center.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup...our bench is

D
    E
    E
    E
    E
    E
    E
    E
    E
    E
    E
    P

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like that Dejounte isn't even suiting up tbh. That guy needs to develop faster so he can be a stud

Thread Information