Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how Kawhi's game is so beautiful to watch? He has really evolved from a reluctant "all-star" into an aggressive "This is my team" style of play. It's like hero ball but it really isn't when he makes his teammates better with playmaking.

Kawhi is <3 What an Alpha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where have you been bro? How many innocent people have Du30 killed in Muslim Mindanao, Manila Drugs, And Cebu?

I can't believe you guys voted for that dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is pretty damn incredible and a reminder of what can happen in life when you have passion for the things you do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    really is awesome, only issue is it seems refs aren't giving him superstar calls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where have you been bro? How many innocent people have Du30 killed in Muslim Mindanao, Manila Drugs, And Cebu?

I usually don't ST on the offseason brah

It's fine here man, the negative reports are way overblown especially with how Filipinos are betacucks and would rather have their American lords rule over them for the entirety of their lives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I usually don't ST on the offseason brah

It's fine here man, the negative reports are way overblown especially with how Filipinos are betacucks and would rather have their American lords rule over them for the entirety of their lives.
    I don't suppose you ever lived in some certain areas in the philippines? The reason why D30 is so anti-american is because there's a massive flock of people that are. Manila and a large portion of middle class are legit cucks and slaves to America no doubt...

But you gotta remeber bro, The philippines is one if not the only country ( not sure) that retained its native Languages and refused to full blown adopt the Spanish lanuague..out of all the countries they occupied for 100+ years, then they went to war with the US after the US saved their asses because apperently they hated the idea of occupation.

I would say its about 30-70 though...70% beta cucks...

And the 30% are mostly tribals, probinsyanos and some street individuals in Manila/Rizal. I used to have conversations with some peeps from Binagonan, and so many of them looked down on any filipino that decides to.immigrate and kiss american ass..as they call it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the numbers go up as D30 the murderer will most likelt continue his Anti-US rhetoric for the next 4 years...

It might cause unrest in the philippines because eventually an Anti West faction is going to grow big enough to counter the Pro American cucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't suppose you ever lived in some certain areas in the philippines? The reason why D30 is so anti-american is because there's a massive flock of people that are. Manila and a large portion of middle class are legit cucks and slaves to America no doubt...

But you gotta remeber bro, The philippines is one if not the only country ( not sure) that retained its native Languages and refused to full blown adopt the Spanish lanuague..out of all the countries they occupied for 100+ years, then they went to war with the US after the US saved their asses because apperently they hated the idea of occupation.

I would say its about 30-70 though...70% beta cucks...

And the 30% are mostly tribals, probinsyanos and some street individuals in Manila/Rizal. I used to have conversations with some peeps from Binagonan, and so many of them looked down on any filipino that decides to.immigrate and kiss american ass..as they call it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the numbers go up as D30 the murderer will most likelt continue his Anti-US rhetoric for the next 4 years...

It might cause unrest in the philippines because eventually an Anti West faction is going to grow big enough to counter the Pro American cucks.
    I actually lived my childhood in Davao city where the president was mayor for 22(?) years bro. There, he was a god Now he's doing fine honestly, the problem with him is he's the main reason why the good things that he's doing are being overshadowed, the dude just can't keep his mouth shut. Nonetheless, I feel like he was the best bet last elections, Roxas was a proven loser, Poe was a puppet, Binay is corrupt, and MDS was dying.

Honestly though, morality, as long as he kills the addicts Im fine with it. And true, I study in Ateneo and almost everyone hates Duterte there. One thing to note though is that he won Metro Manila by 50 something percent so the anti's are way outnumbered that they barely even matter, it's just that most of the media are anti-du30 so it gets more attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually lived my childhood in Davao city where the president was mayor for 22(?) years bro. There, he was a god Now he's doing fine honestly, the problem with him is he's the main reason why the good things that he's doing are being overshadowed, the dude just can't keep his mouth shut. Nonetheless, I feel like he was the best bet last elections, Roxas was a proven loser, Poe was a puppet, Binay is corrupt, and MDS was dying.

Honestly though, morality, as long as he kills the addicts Im fine with it. And true, I study in Ateneo and almost everyone hates Duterte there. One thing to note though is that he won Metro Manila by 50 something percent so the anti's are way outnumbered that they rarely even matter, it's just that most of the media are anti-du30 so it gets more attention.
    You're fine killing people without proper trial? That's just wrong...POE was the worst of them for sure...The most pro-american candidate.

In the next 4 or 8 years though..You guys are going to experience a massive change in foreign diplomacy...most likely a massive change in how the youth view western standards too. When I visited the philippines, I was surprised by some of the anti-US sentiments...

I sense a massive war in Muslim Mindanao too..I know D30 is giving the south muzzies a massive lip service, but d30 is way too trigger happy...A demand from them, and D30 sending soldiers their can spell huge trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're fine killing people without proper trial? That's just wrong...POE was the worst of them for sure...The most pro-american candidate.

In the next 4 or 8 years though..You guys are going to experience a massive change in foreign diplomacy...most likely a massive change in how the youth view western standards too. When I visited the philippines, I was surprised by some of the anti-US sentiments...

I sense a massive war in Muslim Mindanao too..I know D30 is giving the south muzzies a massive lip service, but d30 is way too trigger happy...A demand from them, and D30 sending soldiers their can spell huge trouble.
    I guess that people should give him the benefit of the doubt in the sense that when he and the PNP chief say that there are no extrajudical killings done by the state, then people should give them a chance no matter how not believable that may be.

Foreign diplomacy, I don't know man, the US has already started tiptoeing and said that they welcome China-Philippines partnership, in the end, they would look silly and stupid by cutting ties just because one man is pissing them off even if it's the head of the state. As for Mindanao, I think that should be the least of our worries, he has started peace talks with everyone except of course the ASG, his track record also shows that he was always pro-muslim. In fact, some of the Duterte's are muslim, that's why the religion is close to his heart. Agree though, he's way too trigger-happy, like I said, his biggest problem is his mouth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Everything's fine in the Philippines, reports have been overblown, crime rate's down considerably and Filipinos are very happy. Only the oligarchs are complaining cause they can't control the government anymore.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi looked so Melo-esque last night!

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi makes everyone around him better. He can basically play any role on the floor to maximise his teams strengths. Dude is the truth. And he bails out the Spurs when they call on him. He is carrying hard right now.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? I hope you mean that in a good way. I don't see any comparisons to Melo. Leonard plays both sides of the court, brings the ball up the floor, finds the open man, posts up, drives...yeah, I see no comparison to Melo. Melo is a ball stopping, black-hole, selfish player who needs touches to make an impact on the floor.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? I hope you mean that in a good way. I don't see any comparisons to Melo. Leonard plays both sides of the court, brings the ball up the floor, finds the open man, posts up, drives...yeah, I see no comparison to Melo. Melo is a ball stopping, black-hole, selfish player who needs touches to make an impact on the floor.
    That pullup 24 foot long deuce from the top to give him 30 and clinch the win reminded me of a prime Melo in Denver. So clutch.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please don't insult the best defender in the league by comparing him to Melo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please don't insult the best defender in the league by comparing him to Melo.
    Melo on offense and pippen on defense was the goal all along. Melo is a great but lazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi makes everyone around him better. He can basically play any role on the floor to maximise his teams strengths. Dude is the truth. And he bails out the Spurs when they call on him. He is carrying hard right now.

but..but..Fathead ..

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but..but..Fathead ..
    Technically he needs an NBA skill minimum for kawhi to help him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really amazing how lucky the Spurs were with this guy. Yeah, they traded up for him, but no one expected him to go supernova. This after lucking into winning two lotteries in years with can't miss consensus no. 1 pick 7 footers.

God is a Spurs fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly though, morality, as long as he kills the addicts Im fine with it.
    2edgym8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except for the great defense, leadership, good judgement, good shot selection, and bringing home a victory, exactly like Melo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except for the great defense, leadership, good judgement, good shot selection, and bringing home a victory, exactly like Melo.
    exactly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information