Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Both the Rockets/Hawks have regressed something terrible & need to shake up the roster if they have any hope of resembling a contender.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=q3vg8rm

The Hawks need an inside presence to free up the shooters & Millsap/Horford are too redundant thus one of them needs to go. Dwight has worn out his welcome in Houston & Capella is outplaying him defensively thus the Rockets won't lose much if he's gone. Horford will open up the lanes for Harden & he can launch as many 3s as he wishes w/ the Rockets. Dwight is also from ATL so that's probably one of his favored destinations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one is going to trade for Howard

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    no one is going to trade for Howard
    Ezeli/Whiteside makes more sense for ATL in the offseason but if they aren't planning on re-signing Horford & want to challenge the Cavs season then taking a chance on Dwight makes sense. Otherwise, it's a lost season for the Hawks.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both the Rockets/Hawks have regressed something terrible & need to shake up the roster if they have any hope of resembling a contender.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=q3vg8rm

The Hawks need an inside presence to free up the shooters & Millsap/Horford are too redundant thus one of them needs to go. Dwight has worn out his welcome in Houston & Capella is outplaying him defensively thus the Rockets won't lose much if he's gone. Horford will open up the lanes for Harden & he can launch as many 3s as he wishes w/ the Rockets. Dwight is also from ATL so that's probably one of his favored destinations.
    Bible Kemp wanted no part of going to Atlanta a couple of years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ezeli/Whiteside makes more sense for ATL in the offseason but if they aren't planning on re-signing Horford & want to challenge the Cavs season then taking a chance on Dwight makes sense. Otherwise, it's a lost season for the Hawks.
    Trading for dwert makes them worse both in the short term and long term, especially if they give up their best/second best player in Horford.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a lost season with or without Dwight. If I were a Hawks fan I would not want my team to acquire Dwight.

In Bud We Trust SquawkinHawkBigCock's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Bible Kemp wanted no part of going to Atlanta a couple of years ago.
    That was when he was still a superstar & wanted to play for a big-market team so he could be a household name. Things have now changed & he probably wouldn't mind being the best player on a small-market team like he was in Orlando.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about Ariza for Kawhi?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It's a lost season with or without Dwight. If I were a Hawks fan I would not want my team to acquire Dwight.
    Sometime you have to gamble to make something out of nothing. Tyson Chandler essentially went from being washed up b/c of injures to anchoring a championship defense within a matter of a season.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Howard is not the defensive force he was. He's not worth "the gamble" at this point. Either way, Hawks won't be getting to The Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometime you have to gamble to make something out of nothing. Tyson Chandler essentially went from being washed up b/c of injures to anchoring a championship defense within a matter of a season.
    Hardly analogous situations. Paul Millsap isn't Dirk, Teague isn't Kidd, and Thabo isn't Marion.

Swapping Horford for Dwight doesn't make it any more likely that Atlanta beats Cleveland.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hawks fans ing hate Horford at this point, doubt Morey gives them Dwight for that scrub.... But if Bud pulls this off

ATL needs rebounding help ever since losing Carroll, Horford is a bottom tier rebounder like Amare. Dwight would give them a legit Center who won't get bullied by stan Thompson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't improve either team. Horford and Carmelo might end up in LA though, maybe James as well. We'll see.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Hardly analogous situations. Paul Millsap isn't Dirk, Teague isn't Kidd, and Thabo isn't Marion.

Swapping Horford for Dwight doesn't make it any more likely that Atlanta beats Cleveland.
    Except for the fact that Dwight at 90% is a better scorer, rebounder, shot blocker & post defender than Chandler. It pretty obvious Dwight isn't even trying on defense right now, dude is checked out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except for the fact that Dwight at 90% is a better scorer, rebounder, shot blocker than Chandler.
    Okay.

Trading Harford for Dwight doesn't get Atlanta past Cleveland.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Okay.

Trading Harford for Dwight doesn't get Atlanta past Cleveland.
    Unless Kyrie is a 100%, a rejuvenated Dwight/Millsap/Teague/Korver can give LeBron/Love/Kyrie/Tristan a run for their money. Dwight's presence is going to neutralize Tristan & will make LeBron think twice before he drives into the paint. Korver/Millsap/Teague would eat just like Rashard Lewis/Hedo/Jameer did when he was in Orlando.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Doesn't improve either team. Horford and Carmelo might end up in LA though, maybe James as well. We'll see.
    Horford/Carmelo/Randle frontline ain't going to be any better than Millsap/Horford.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless Kyrie is a 100%, a rejuvenated Dwight/Millsap/Teague/Korver can give LeBron/Love/Kyrie/Tristan a run for their money. Dwight's presence is going to neutralize Tristan & will make LeBron think twice before he drives into the paint. Korver/Millsap/Teague would eat just like Rashard Lewis/Hedo/Jameer did when he was in Orlando.
    We disagree.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Hawks fans ing hate Horford at this point, doubt Morey gives them Dwight for that scrub.... But if Bud pulls this off

ATL needs rebounding help ever since losing Carroll, Horford is a bottom tier rebounder like Amare. Dwight would give them a legit Center who won't get bullied by stan Thompson
    Horford is the type of player that could play w/ Harden since he's a pick-n-pop player who will open up lanes for him. Capela would do the dirty work & Horford would be playing his natural position at the 4 thus rebounding won't be a big issue. He's also an expiring contract thus they can unload him & rebuild if thing don't work out.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dwight kicks it out to Korver.... Has a nice twist to it tbh.

I'm already a fan of Dwight for ruining the Lakers for decades to come, but if he can ruin Harden's chances at success

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Howard is not the defensive force he was. He's not worth "the gamble" at this point. Either way, Hawks won't be getting to The Finals.
    He can still bring it, he just doesn't give a shyt anymore after the McHale firing. He destroyed 3 of the tops centers in the league (Brook Lopez, Cousins, Vucevic) earlier this season. He also dominated DeAndre & locked up Blake in the 4th quarter of Gm 6 this past postseason despite playing w/ a torn meniscus. Last time he was relatively healthy, he ate Robin Lopez's lunch in the playoffs.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Dwight kicks it out to Korver.... Has a nice twist to it tbh.
    Better than this crap: https://vine.co/v/e3KQItWKA6x

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that Dwight still existed, Houston wouldn't be 12-14.

Thread Information