Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    They would have pled the fifth. That's the point of immunity
    And the other witnesses that didn't get immunity did plead the 5th...hundreds of times. That's not my point. For example Mills laptop. DOJ does not need to give her immunity in order to get her laptop. They could issue a grand jury subpoena or get a warrant and seize. No reason to grant immunity when they can lawfully retrieve.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Looks like paid for media is up to more shenanigans. Trump live feed just cut for "violating terms of service"

https://youtu.be/90qpEyJnVyY

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Huma is going to fall on the sword.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is Hillaryous.

Both sides now claim the media is corrupt and can't be trusted. What is THE MEDIA?

And that same media that can't be trusted is constantly referred to as word if it fits your view. The director of the FBI had this released. He had to go through some sort of decision making process. Is it possible to hang on and find out if it is worthy? I suspect if he just threw something out to atone for what some think were prior misdeeds we will eventually know. For God's sake, it is possible it could be something that actually required a very difficult decision due to the timing. (Though I would not care to venture a guess)

So Donald states the election is or is not rigged, where are we on that... Does he think he is winning...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like paid for media is up to more shenanigans. Trump live feed just cut for "violating terms of service"

https://youtu.be/90qpEyJnVyY
    So there is media where no money is exchanged that we can trust. Where is it? What sites do you read that don't advertise and reporters are not paid for their investigations. Who is editing for free, who is typing, who is developing a website for free?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So there is media where no money is exchanged that we can trust. Where is it? What sites do you read that don't advertise and reporters are not paid for their investigations. Who is editing for free, who is typing, who is developing a website for free?
    The Economist tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to tell if this is something or nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans acting like they read these emails already and they contained worse than Watergate..lol so desperate

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to tell if this is something or nothing.
    If it is nothing then Comey just put the rope around his own neck.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Do you have a legitimate link for this? Not one of your fake sites that are designed for the stupids like yourself, but a real verifiable link.
    Do you have a google?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If it is nothing then Comey just put the rope around his own neck.
    Exactly. No way he puts his neck on the line for some Weiner pics.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If you want to really read some WTF this was back in July.
    FBI Anon AMA
    https://m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/co...n_just_the_qa/

a lot of bull to sift through but this guy has basically called everything that has come out.
    It's eerie how accurate this guy has been.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And if true. Obama cancels upcoming campaign stops with Hillary

https://m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/co...t&compact=true

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at TSA sources. cuck

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    at TSA sources. cuck
    This one is going to hard for you to navigate being it's an AMA on 4chan, but I'm seriously asking you to try. The FBI Anon poster is highlighted in dark orange. And I know this may confuse you more but this one IS read top to bottom.

I'd also challenge the more sophisticated posters here to read the entire exchange. There is obvious bull , but the guy is legit. He's called 90% of what is unfolding to a T.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Important to compare time stamps of his comments and what broke days, weeks, months later.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This one is going to hard for you to navigate being it's an AMA on 4chan, but I'm seriously asking you to try. The FBI Anon poster is highlighted in dark orange. And I know this may confuse you more but this one IS read top to bottom.

I'd also challenge the more sophisticated posters here to read the entire exchange. There is obvious bull , but the guy is legit. He's called 90% of what is unfolding to a T.
    Reck it's even easier than I thought. Someone labeled each post of his with "FBI" so you can follow along easily. Wasn't like that when I originally read it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So instead of just releasing an anonimous letter out this supposed FBI agent takes to 4chan?

Also, one of the new comments below says he hopes this guy isn't legit because he has talked how Soros is telling Hillary to go to war with China and the like? How serious do you want people to take you after this?

Even your Reddit bretheren dont seem to take this guy seriously. lol

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So instead of just releasing an anonimous letter out this supposed FBI agent takes to 4chan?

Also, one of the new comments below says he hopes this guy isn't legit because he has talked how Soros is telling Hillary to go to war with China and the like? How serious do you want people to take you after this?

I have been following this from the start, I thought it was a massive well thought out troll job for months. Too much of it has now come to fruition.

Read it for yourself instead of relying on CTR comments. I think this guy has done 4 additional AMA's. Like I said, it is crazy how much of what he said has happened exactly as he said would.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great mag imo but you won't see much about the current discussion on there. And they advertise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been following this from the start, I thought it was a massive well thought out troll job for months. Too much of it has now come to fruition.

Read it for yourself instead of relying on CTR comments. I think this guy has done 4 additional AMA's. Like I said, it is crazy how much of what he said has happened exactly as he said would.
    Doesn't the fact that these new uncovered emails are sent and recieved by Huma Abedin as oposed to Hillary?

I dont know how you lump in Hillary here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I read the whole thing so I'll summarize for those who don't want to...

Anon FBI says...
    Clinton Foundation is corrupt to the point that the entire govt is involved and govt will collapse if the real truth is exposed
    Hillary wants to start a war with Russia and China
    Trump has some of the emails and will release them at just the right time to bolster his support...also gonna pick Flynn as VP
    Blacks are impulsive and violent but can be domesticated
    We are manipulated into being pro Israel

Seems pretty legit to me.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

And to your point about going to 4chan---of course you'd go to a place like 4chan instead of an anonymous letter.
    :LOL anonymous letter
    these same 4chan people are the ones who dig through the 1000s of emails for you and me. This guy told them where to dig and they dug. Numerous people have been terminated directly from what they've uncovered.
    :LOL anonymous letter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully this ensures she's a one term president, tbh...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I read the whole thing so I'll summarize for those who don't want to...

Anon FBI says...
    Clinton Foundation is corrupt to the point that the entire govt is involved and govt will collapse if the real truth is exposed
    Hillary wants to start a war with Russia and China
    Trump has some of the emails and will release them at just the right time to bolster his support...also gonna pick Flynn as VP
    Blacks are impulsive and violent but can be domesticated
    We are manipulated into being pro Israel

Seems pretty legit to me.
    Read the next four AMA's

Thread Information