Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be realistic. What states do you think he's going to win to actually get to 270 votes? What are the probabilities on these?! Seriously... it doesn't matter if Trump wins the popular vote by a million, the EC is the only thing that matters... and Trump is losing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What ever happened to rmt? While I thought her thought process was irrational when it came to evaluating policy positions, she seemed to have a pretty good understanding of Donald's chances of winning as well as the nuts and bolts of election voting. I Would be interested to know if she is geting a tingle in her leg based on Donald's recent momentum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What ever happened to rmt? While I thought her thought process was irrational when it came to evaluating policy positions, she seemed to have a pretty good understanding of Donald's chances of winning as well as the nuts and bolts of election voting. I Would be interested to know if she is geting a tingle in her leg based on Donald's recent momentum.
    The momentum means nothing unless he flips PA, VA, MI, WI, or two of NV + one of the smaller states like CO or NH (not going to happen). He'll probably get that one EC point from north Maine, but that's next to worthless.

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's got 7-8 places where he's within 5 points. The monster vote will put him over somewhere. Clinton is scrambling to defend wisconsin and Michigan right now, and a pa poll yesterday had trump up. The public transit workers up there are about to go on strike which means less dindus at the polls. Remember when they gave Bernie a 1% chance to win Michigan? People in that state hate her for some reason. I don't give a damn about the polls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 points is historically very large this late in the game........

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    5 points is historically very large this late in the game........
    Polls dont mean in an election like this

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Polls dont mean in an election like this
    right but they ALL can't so very wrong, and Hillary is winning the electoral votes by huge margin

after this election, more slave/red states will alter amend their cons utions away from winner-take-all to proportional-by-county, RIGGING their electoral vote allotment in favor of poor, rural, ignorant, low-population counties.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right but they ALL can't so very wrong, and Hillary is winning the electoral votes by huge margin

after this election, more slave/red states will alter amend their cons utions away from winner-take-all to proportional-by-county, RIGGING their electoral vote allotment in favor of poor, rural, ignorant, low-population counties.
    That makes no sense. The Republicans would want to do that to blue states, not red ones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That makes no sense. The Republicans would want to do that to blue states, not red ones.

Especially CA
    Last edited by DarrinS; 11-02-2016 at 10:56 AM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She may be up huge but if she loses one of the rust belt states she's leading (like Wisconsin or Michigan) she probably loses the others too. It'll be interesting to see today's Wisconsin poll to see where the race really stands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She may be up huge but if she loses one of the rust belt states she's leading (like Wisconsin or Michigan) she probably loses the others too. It'll be interesting to see today's Wisconsin poll to see where the race really stands.
    I read somewhere that "Polls dont mean in an election like this."

If Trump's somehow ahead in those polls, I wonder if we'll hear that those polls mean everything in an election like this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will do in purple states, which are often more red than blue. PA, VA, NV, IA, etc

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will do in purple states, which are often more red than blue. PA, VA, NV, IA, etc
    None of those states except Iowa are truly red though, because the urbanites are the great equalizer for the Dems.

Obviously if you go by # counties or amount of land area each party controls, the Republicans win every time by a landslide.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some funky polls came out from CNN that has him up 6 points in Nevada. I call bull on that.

Cant see the methodology for some reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that result goes against my wishes so therefore its funky

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of those states except Iowa are truly red though, because the urbanites are the great equalizer for the Dems.

Obviously if you go by # counties or amount of land area each party controls, the Republicans win every time by a landslide.
    that's why proportional allotment of a state's electoral votes is how Repugs intend to screw America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dude these polls have been shifting back and forth literally every day now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some funky polls came out from CNN that has him up 6 points in Nevada. I call bull on that.

Cant see the methodology for some reason.
    , she can lose NV and NC and FL and OH... and still win. Since CO and NH are locks for her and I don't see WI, MI or PA going anywhere.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Results based on survey of 862 likely voters conducted from 10/28 - 11/1. Margin of error: +/- 3.4 percentage points. Party identification breakdownUnweighted) 262 Democrats/306 Republicans/278 Independents; (Weighted) 335/292/233.

LOL, keep telling yourself that.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    all this talk about polls.

you think donald will have one installed in the white house?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , she can lose NV and NC and FL and OH... and still win. Since CO and NH are locks for her and I don't see WI, MI or PA going anywhere.

This is bad news for Trump if this poll is really going off early voting numbers....https://www.scribd.com/do ent/3296...-Likely-Voters

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Results based on survey of 862 likely voters conducted from 10/28 - 11/1. Margin of error: +/- 3.4 percentage points. Party identification breakdownUnweighted) 262 Democrats/306 Republicans/278 Independents; (Weighted) 335/292/233.

LOL, keep telling yourself that.

But you accepted the ones with dem +14

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is bad news for Trump if this poll is really going off early voting numbers....https://www.scribd.com/do ent/3296...-Likely-Voters
    Can't open it but if that's the Florida survey it was done by a group who donated to Hillary and follows correct the record on twitter, it's about as good of a source as my ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all this talk about polls.

you think donald will have one installed in the white house?
    Donald has as good of a chance at setting foot in the White House as the Browns have of making the Super Bowl this year.

Thread Information