Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yep. Chargers chose a horrible year to lose every single close game they've played.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What ya never ever want to do is put too much into any.....one....game, if there is a rookie move, that's it. In a 17 week season all these teams will have a game or two where it's jut not there. ty teams playing above their head.

So I won't act like some rookie over the Pats beating of Baltimre. But.....it sure does appear they can get by without Gronk and are ready for a serious playoff run, and what AFC team can beat them at home in a meaningful game?

So if the Pats do make it to the biggie, can a rookie QB and a team where this size of a game is totally alien to them stand a chance? I really can't see Seattle with that offensive line hanging with them, so who is left? What QB could match Tom Brady, yep....Aaron Rodgers, but there is a chance the Packers don't even make the playoffs, so...bummer.

^^ Eli Manning.
    Already beat the *unbeatable* cheating Pattycakes in two SuperBowls.

Russel Wilson would have been a third Super win against an *unbeatable* Pats team had he and your favorite Pete Carrol not been such dumb s.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Genius move by Michael Floyd; get a DUI so your non-playoff team cuts you, and get picked up by a Super Bowl contender.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Pats claimed Floyd . What was rest of the league doing, if that was legal and he can play right away ?

Thread Information