Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get me wrong I love Kawhi. He is the best two way player in the league. But PATRO need to realize his offensive game is average at best. Forcing him to win games with the ball in his hands is asking too much. Manu or Parker should handle the balll in the waning seconds to set up other players like Kawhi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Passing is not his forte, but is super efficient offensively. He got absolutely hacked on the last play. Even BSPN announcers agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid thread, the Spurs have no good playmakers so that's why Leonard takes the load. It's not his fault his 2nd and 3rd options are both soft pussies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid thread, the Spurs have no good playmakers so that's why Leonard takes the load. It's not his fault his 2nd and 3rd options are both soft pussies.
    Tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the , no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all. But the Spurs need to do a better job of helping him out particularly at the end of games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An alpha should be a good playmaker. Rockets have one in harden and he pulled off the win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An alpha should be a good playmaker. Rockets have one in harden and he pulled off the win.
    Leonard has never been a natural playmaker. You might as well say Harden isn't an alpha because of his defense. Gtfo here

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to put an end to this thread, I'd like to remind everybody that OP has repeatedly said that Kyle Anderson would be a better NBA player than Kawhi, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But PATRO need to realize his offensive game is average at best.
    What a stupid troll. He's one of the most efficient and versatile scorers in the league, putting over 28 ppg after this game, but sure, he's average...

Forcing him to win games with the ball in his hands is asking too much.
    When he won for us the game in the 4th quarter in Sacramento and Miami you don't say anything, right?
    Last edited by YGWHI; 11-10-2016 at 12:49 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to put an end to this thread, I'd like to remind everybody that OP has repeatedly said that Kyle Anderson would be a better NBA player than Kawhi, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all. But the Spurs need to do a better job of helping him out particularly at the end of games.
    Spurs need to do a better job of helping him with a 2nd scorer...LMA 5-15, Manu 1-7, both are shooting awful.

And a bit of rim protection of Gasol/Lee/Dedmon would help, too

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also didn't know simple game stats tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also didn't know simple game stats tbh.
    Stats also said Trump was going to lose last night. Someone that really knows basketball understands that the eye test is more important. And from what I see Kawhi just doesn't have it.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stats also said Trump was going to lose last night. Someone that really knows basketball understands that the eye test is more important. And from what I see Kawhi just doesn't have it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you know the definition of "average at best"...Kawhi is top 8 in scoring (before tonight) and every player above him averages at minimum 1 more shot than him...

Idiot...

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the most efficient offensive player in the league is only "average".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get me wrong I love Kawhi. He is the best two way player in the league. But PATRO need to realize his offensive game is average at best. Forcing him to win games with the ball in his hands is asking too much. Manu or Parker should handle the balll in the waning seconds to set up other players like Kawhi.
    Kawhi has led the NBA in PER this entire season.

Stop posting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has led the NBA in PER this entire season.
    Stop posting.
    I don't care about PER. They are 5-4 to start season. One of the worst starts since Tim Duncan came on board. They also haven't won a le or advanced deep in playoffs since it became his team. SMH...PER

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care about PER. They are 5-4 to start season. One of the worst starts since Tim Duncan came on board. They also haven't won a le or advanced deep in playoffs since it became his team. SMH...PER
    5-3. Come on, old man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't care about him being #1/2 on PER this season, an offensive oriented stat, but then you say that Kawhi is just average on offense...

You can't make a point, stupid troll.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't care about him being #1/2 on PER this season, an offensive oriented stat, but then you say that Kawhi is just average on offense...

You can't make a point, stupid troll.

Harden closed out game offensively better than Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden closed out game offensively better than Kawhi.

Kawhi didn't close well this season??

What a clown.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Passing is not his forte, but is super efficient offensively. He got absolutely hacked on the last play. Even BSPN announcers agree.
    Then Pop shouldn't have him playing point forward.

Thread Information