Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when they were saying PG was better than Kiwi?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He.Is.Gone

I am packaging his ass to Boston for the two Nets picks/Jaylen Brown before the deadline if I were the Pacers..
    Boston would never do that tbh. You're talking about potentially two #1 picks and another top 5 pick for a player that really hasn't been a top 20 player in three years.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

He.Is.Gone

I am packaging his ass to Boston for the two Nets picks/Jaylen Brown before the deadline if I were the Pacers..
    You never trade a franchise player in the same conference but, Larry Bird and Danny Ainge? Yeah, it's almost a guarantee George will be a Celtic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a fan of his soft, cuckold style of basketball, but can't blame him here, tbh..

An NBA team hiring Nate McMillan in 2016 is ing pathetic, as I said during the off-season..it's worse than hiring Byron Scott, considering the Lakers weren't actually trying to win games..these coaches belong in the 90s/2000s..

The real blame goes to Larry Bird, but as I've been saying for years, nobody will dare blame him, despite being one of the worst GMs in basketball..the great white hope, the Peyton Manning of the NBA..
    Worst GM in the NBA, tbh..nobody will say a word, though

PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when they were saying PG was better than Kiwi?

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Why in the would the Celtics give up the Nets pick?

Not this year. that .

Brown, Smart, Celtics 2017, Nets future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today's NBA players
    blaming their GMs and coaches

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today's NBA players
    blaming their GMs and coaches
    I hope you're playing, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Skip to : 5:54
    Looks like Kawhi is doing the "call me" or "i will call you " gesture with his hand.

kawhi recruiting .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston would never do that tbh. You're talking about potentially two #1 picks and another top 5 pick for a player that really hasn't been a top 20 player in three years.
    One of the Nets pick + Brown for George + non lottery 1st # pick or a high 2nd # one will do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull ! Just like Cousins he's not leaving that $200mil contract on the table by requesting a trade a year and a bit before he can sign it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't commit if you are in negotiations. Come on hourly employees, get with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think he told them; he's gone..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think he told them; he's gone..
    Yup....Probably goes to Boston...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yup....Probably goes to Boston...
    Nah i don't think so tbh, he either stays or heads out west.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to LA

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Nah i don't think so tbh, he either stays or heads out west.
    I think he stays with the Pacers this season as well. It's best to wait before the draft and see what type of package they can build around Turner.

I can actually see the Lakers as the likely destination, but that's assuming they keep their Top 3 pick.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think he stays with the Pacers this season as well. It's best to wait before the draft and see what type of package they can build around Turner.

I can actually see the Lakers as the likely destination, but that's assuming they keep their Top 3 pick.
    Initially that's what I was thinking as well, but I think the pacers think he's going to LA in 2018. If they are thinking that PG will be a laker before the deadline. Idk what they will offer , the only play now is trading houstons pick and Clarkson/randle package or something of that nature.I'm really not sure. Our future picks are an absolute mess though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Initially that's what I was thinking as well, but I think the pacers think he's going to LA in 2018. If they are thinking that PG will be a laker before the deadline. Idk what they will offer , the only play now is trading houstons pick and Clarkson/randle package or something of that nature.I'm really not sure. Our future picks are an absolute mess though.
    Let's hope for your sake the pacers insist on having Ingram.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & supposedly bent.

He's piss pot. No thanks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's hope for your sake the pacers insist on having Ingram.
    Not sold on Ingram are we ? I think we should cut him some slack , he's a kid still , I think he's averaging like 7 shots a game, it's a bit premature to judge his potential. I still wouldn't mind flipping him now for PG if I'm honest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sold on Ingram are we ? I think we should cut him some slack , he's a kid still , I think he's averaging like 7 shots a game, it's a bit premature to judge his potential. I still wouldn't mind flipping him now for PG if I'm honest.
    Ingram for Cousins or Ingram for George is a no brainer. Those two, from a game impact perspective, is pretty much the ceiling of what most #2 picks will be, and you got a ready made product right now.

Not sure if Ingram will ever turn out into a Durant or Curry type impact player, or even a Lebron type, but it's not really likely going to happen. But even if Ingram does have the potential, the Lakers have shown time and time again that they do not have the talent development necessary to push the young players into superstars. When's the last time that the Lakers developed a homegrown superstar? It was Kobe in the early 00s, and most of the people in that regime is gone.

Besides, I can't recall any player who sucked royal as a rookie and developed into a superstar (at least George or Cousins level) since Gary Payton. George and Kawhi has always had potential, same with Jermaine O'Neal. They never really sucked per se. Ingram just sucked so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this clown has alot of package man, isn't he the wanker responsible for the breakup of the pacers team that looked like to be giving lebron some compe ion out easts...

then again this clown always posts up empty h2h stats against top perimeter players anyway

hence, why would u give out 200m contract to this clown when his struggling to get his team a playoff spot?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ingram for Cousins or Ingram for George is a no brainer. Those two, from a game impact perspective, is pretty much the ceiling of what most #2 picks will be, and you got a ready made product right now.

Not sure if Ingram will ever turn out into a Durant or Curry type impact player, or even a Lebron type, but it's not really likely going to happen. But even if Ingram does have the potential, the Lakers have shown time and time again that they do not have the talent development necessary to push the young players into superstars. When's the last time that the Lakers developed a homegrown superstar? It was Kobe in the early 00s, and most of the people in that regime is gone.

Besides, I can't recall any player who sucked royal as a rookie and developed into a superstar (at least George or Cousins level) since Gary Payton. George and Kawhi has always had potential, same with Jermaine O'Neal. They never really sucked per se. Ingram just sucked so far.
    Your post makes sense if you don't support the tank. But if your argument is that Lakers cannot develop talent what is to stop Cousins for doing the same thing Dwight did? Why would,he want to play with undeveloped talent? Cousins was in a bad situation but all I heard when some Laker fans were do it Mitch because his numbers were empty calories ...we don't and know we are missing out on a combo of mvpau and Rasheed Wallace.
    Lakers need to taaaaaank. And pray we keep our pick. Then also need to pray one of the last 3 top picks has a breakout next year and they hit a homer with this year's pick...that would benefit Lakers more than Cousins would right now because they also keep 2019.

And not developing young players was the old way ...if they are moving to the future analytics and developing talent is a must. Besides what does it matter about Lakers past if they purged the leadership? We can only judge the new regime moving forward.

Thread Information