Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am not quite following you there. Calling a bust a bust is all of a sudden juvenile? He does suck, and you are getting all sensitive now?

Call Joe Barry Carroll, the kandi man, Stromile Swift, or Greg Oden busts isn't juvenile, it's a widely accepted view. It is about basketball in a basketball forum, and has absolutely nothing to do with name calling like Tammy s.

D'bust is tied with #8 in VORP, #18 in BPM, #36 in WS/48, and #29 in WS in the 2015 draft class as a number two pick, despite ranking #4 in minutes. He is performing way below is draft position in every major advanced statistic, and by quite a margin, if that is not bust I am not sure what is.

Calling him d'snitch is accurate because that is what he was, he snitched. He caused the breakup of a teammate with his girlfriend because of his snitching, leading to a poisonous locker room environment that hung around for months.

How is that not conversating (and I think you meant by conversing) like an adult? Since when did you get that sensitive?

And tell your wife to back off from looking at your stuff, I thought a person as sensitive as you would take offense to somebody looking over your shoulder. Best for you to get a locked diary for your daily journals.
    Come on man its not being sensitive just expected more from you I guess.I gave you some feedback you can take it or leave it. I dont name call when talking real hoops with someone ...if you are trolling that is fine ...but i thought between us we were above that. Look if you prefer to wallow there are plenty of others here to do that with ...and you are free to do whatever you please. For me i wont spend time debating you if that is the path you choose not just because its embarrasing for my wife to see you but its shame on me for going back and forth with someone using dbust and dsnitch as juvenile nicknames. You know i enjoy our banter but thats just silly. Any way God bless ya Amb. Do as you please.

And yes I meant conversating....dont try and graamar check my hood lingo .. Amb!
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 02-24-2017 at 05:31 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on man its not being sensitive just expected more from you I guess.I gave you some feedback you can take it or leave it. I dont name call when talking real hoops with someone ...if you are trolling that is fine ...but i thought between us we were above that. Look if you prefer to wallow there are plenty of others here to do that with ...and you are free to do whatever you please. For me i wont spend time debating you if that is the path you choose not just because its embarrasing for my wife to see you but its shame on me for going back and forth with someone using dbust and dsnitch as juvenile nicknames. You know i enjoy our banter but thats just silly. Any way God bless ya Amb. Do as you please.

And yes I meant conversating....dont try and graamar check my hood lingo .. Amb!
    Calling a bust a bust and a snitch a snitch isn't name calling. Both were based on basketball impact.

And you call kawhi kiwi all the time. Give me a break. I have shown numbers that dbust underperformed relative to his draft class, significantly by some measures.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Calling a bust a bust and a snitch a snitch isn't name calling. Both were based on basketball impact.

And you call kawhi kiwi all the time. Give me a break. I have shown numbers that dbust underperformed relative to his draft class, significantly by some measures.
    Kiwi is not name calling its short for his first name ...dont be obtuse. But like I said you have chosen your baser self. You made your point already no need to explain yourself...just dont bring childishness to our debates or i wont repond so dont waste your time, savvy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kiwi is not name calling its short for his first name ...dont be obtuse. But like I said you have chosen your baser self. You made your point already no need to explain yourself...just dont bring childishness to our debates or i wont repond so dont waste your time, savvy?
    Since when is kiwi a short form? You are making up as you go. Kawhi is such an uncommon name that there's no short form. It's not like Robert or William.

And calling a bust a bust is a childish behaviour. Maybe you should get some tampons and stop being so sensitive.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Maybe you should get some tampons and stop being so sensitive.
    RobinLopez.Gif

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why not to the CLippers for Griffiths?
    Didn't PG impregnate some stripper while supposedly in an exclusive relationship with Doc's daughter? If I'm remembering that right, that move to LAC would be awkward....though bigger things have been overcome in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's officially quit on the team...10 ppg/30% FG in last 3 games..ouch!

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's officially quit on the team...10 ppg/30% FG in last 3 games..ouch!
    not even his first ejection of the year.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't PG impregnate some stripper while supposedly in an exclusive relationship with Doc's daughter? If I'm remembering that right, that move to LAC would be awkward....though bigger things have been overcome in the NBA.
    Yep. A Heatles fan stripper in 2012 in Miami, no less. At least they have a daughter together, not a son, but still... Stockholm syndrome to say the least. But Doc is a weirdass that traded for his own son so it wouldn't be too bizarre I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2marow his going to be kawhis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you were young and rich, you would rather play in Indiana?
    He's going to be young and rich regardless. Plenty of other places to play winning basketball. But this is a guy that probably cried when Kobe retired and probably praised Kobe's actual play during his retirement tour horrific season.

Sure, living in LA>INDY, but he's a loser talking about wanting to compete then he wants to play with LAL. I hope he goes to LA and gets exposed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CROFL at Pacers for not trading him at the deadline....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya - this was obvious.

Plenty of stars made a major name not in LA (Lebron, KD, Westbrook, Harden, etc..). He's enamoured with Kobe and LA and being a Kobe wannabe.

This has nothing to do with winning (which is fine) I just wish these dudes had the courage to tell the truth. Just say, LA is a very desirable place to live. I'm making money no matter what and there is no pressure to win in LA or INDY because they both suck so I chose a better place to live.

This guy thinks his FO is bad? What until "Michael Carter Williams is the next Kidd) Magic takes over

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya - this was obvious.

Plenty of stars made a major name not in LA (Lebron, KD, Westbrook, Harden, etc..). He's enamoured with Kobe and LA and being a Kobe wannabe.

This has nothing to do with winning (which is fine) I just wish these dudes had the courage to tell the truth. Just say, LA is a very desirable place to live. I'm making money no matter what and there is no pressure to win in LA or INDY because they both suck so I chose a better place to live.

This guy thinks his FO is bad? What until "Michael Carter Williams is the next Kidd) Magic takes over
    His situation reminds me of what Melo did when he forced the nuggets to trade him to NYC simply because he wanted to live there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His situation reminds me of what Melo did when he forced the nuggets to trade him to NYC simply because he wanted to live there.
    Great analogy and may very well end up being PG's trajectory.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His situation reminds me of what Melo did when he forced the nuggets to trade him to NYC simply because his fat wife wanted to live there.
    fify

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

You still believe this narrative?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still believe this narrative?
    What narrative?

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That Magic is clueless and he's worse than Jim Buss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worse? Not sure. Reason to believe he's better? No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wondering, is "just as good as" or "better than" Jim Buss a compliment in Lakers-land now?

Also, not sure how Paul George will help the Lakers contend. With Paul George, you are talking about a 35 win team, and I am not sure who the other supposed star is supposed to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wondering, is "just as good as" or "better than" Jim Buss a compliment in Lakers-land now?

Also, not sure how Paul George will help the Lakers contend. With Paul George, you are talking about a 35 win team, and I am not sure who the other supposed star is supposed to be.
    Well, their young guys may develop and they add a top 2 pick. Plus other FA possibly coming. LA needs to be aggressive in trading for PG now.

You cannot risk, after how embarrassed they have been in FA, to lose PG after he publicly said he wants to come there. Plus, having Bird Rights vs using cap space is a MASSIVE deal.

I'd give up that 2nd pick.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Magic is Doc 2.0 until proven otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, their young guys may develop and they add a top 2 pick. Plus other FA possibly coming. LA needs to be aggressive in trading for PG now.

You cannot risk, after how embarrassed they have been in FA, to lose PG after he publicly said he wants to come there. Plus, having Bird Rights vs using cap space is a MASSIVE deal.

I'd give up that 2nd pick.
    Not denying that, but I am not sure why the Lakers fans are so excited. They may go from bottom to the 10th seed.

Thread Information