Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not denying that, but I am not sure why the Lakers fans are so excited. They may go from bottom to the 10th seed.
    I agree. But it's better than near last and would represent a turn where players actually think LA is worth a damn which is a big deal. That's all LA really had before - lure the best FA. That disappeared and so did their playoff hopes for a long time. This could signal a change back in the right direction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not denying that, but I am not sure why the Lakers fans are so excited. They may go from bottom to the 10th seed.
    Get an Aldridge type impact similarity from George?

Like on his own he is not going to do squat. Other then improve on the House That Kirby Built. Like you said sure the Lakers might jump up to 30 wins. A massive improvement over the Kirby era Lakers but sure as no contender.

Unless the Lackers get other top talent, Paul George is not the answer at all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i am not ..he aint LeBron durant or even KL ...
    he is not even as good as Russ Wall or Ant Davis ...
    i would take him of course but he aint a true max player tbh ...high level allstar is his ceiling ....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i am not ..he aint LeBron durant or even KL ...
    he is not even as good as Russ Wall or Ant Davis ...
    i would take him of course but he aint a true max player tbh ...high level allstar is his ceiling ....
    Top 15 type player. Not bad, but we are talking a peak ray Allen type impact if that. Does that mean the hibbert George duo will be back?

Thread Information