Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did she campaign as an outsider? No.
    Obama was about change, yet he appoints Clinton as his Sec of State.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Daily Trump show Is About to Begin

it turns out that Trump doesn't hate lobbyists all that much after all.

That whole "Drain the Swamp" thing was just red meat for the rubes.

The Associated Press reports that far from hating lobbyists, Trump absolutely adores them.
    Here's the Trump transition team:

The behind-the-scenes transition operation is being run by Ron Nichol, a senior partner at The Boston Group, a management consulting firm where 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney launched his business career.

Ken Blackwell...senior fellow at the Family Research Council...

Veteran agribusiness lobbyist Michael Torrey...

Energy industry lobbyist Mike McKenna...

David Bernhardt...represents mining companies seeking to use resources on federal lands...

Lobbyist Steven Hart, who focuses on tax and employee benefits, is leading the transition team for the Labor Department.

Cindy Hayden
    ...top lobbyist for Altria, the parent company of cigarette-maker Philip Morris...Homeland Security Department.

Jeff Eisenach, a consultant and former lobbyist...Federal Communications Commission....

Michael Korbey...former lobbyist who led President George W. Bush's effort to privatize America's retirement system....

Shirley Ybarra...champion of "public-private partnerships" to build toll roads and bridges....

Myron Ebell...man-made global warming is a hoax...

David Malpass...Bear Stearns' chief economist...

Dan DiMicco...former chief executive of steel company NUCOR and a board member at Duke Energy...

Former Rep. Mike Rogers...serves on boards for consulting firms IronNet Cybersecurity and Next Century Corp.

Kevin O'Connor
    ...partner at the law firm of close Trump adviser Rudy Giuliani...

Jim Carafano...Heritage Foundation's vice president for Foreign and Defense Policy Studies...

retired Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg...chief operating officer for Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq...

Mira Ricardel...vice president of business development for Boeing Strategic Missile & Defense Systems.

Buckle up. This is going to be a rough ride.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dru...ow-about-begin

Trash ALREADY betraying his conned voters.

Did Trash personally hand-pick these lobbyists and INSIDERS as he did the "professors" for Trump U?

Drain the Swamp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Stahl asked Trump how he could promise to get rid of lobbyists but in turn fill his transition team with them, he responded, “That’s the only people you have down there… I’m saying that they know the system right now, but we’re going to phase that out. You have to phase it out.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President-elect Donald Trump told people to stop bullying and harassing minorities after news outlets reported a e in intimidation following his surprising win last week.

“I am very surprised to hear that. I hate to hear it. I mean, I hate to hear that,” said Trump during a "60 Minutes" interview on Sunday night in a wide-ranging conversation that touched on healthcare, the second amendment, ISIS and the LGBTQ community.

NPR on Sunday reported an increase in bullying and harassment of minority students in schools around the United States. Women in hijabs also said they were harassed and intimidated following the election according to a story published on CBS News.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean Hannity's names has been mentioned in connection with the opening for Secretary of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean Hannity's names has been mentioned in connection with the opening for Secretary of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda.
    I hear George Zimmerman is in line for secretary of defense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President-elect Donald Trump told people to stop bullying and harassing minorities after news outlets reported a e in intimidation following his surprising win last week.

“I am very surprised to hear that. I hate to hear it. I mean, I hate to hear that,” said Trump during a "60 Minutes" interview on Sunday night in a wide-ranging conversation that touched on healthcare, the second amendment, ISIS and the LGBTQ community.

NPR on Sunday reported an increase in bullying and harassment of minority students in schools around the United States. Women in hijabs also said they were harassed and intimidated following the election according to a story published on CBS News.
    I'll vote to reelect Trump is he can stymie that acronym. that 'Q'. For people who don't want to be labeled, they sure as want to more strongly delineate themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^^
    Thought you was gonna win last Tuesday, Splits.

They tried hard to talk him out of it, Splitty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orwellian Ministry of Truth in full force

Trump advisor whines that calling out Bannon’s white supremacist ties is ‘divisive’

Apparently, it’s “divisive” to point out Steve Bannon has ties to white supremacists.

But according to Donald Trump’s communication director Jason Miller said on CNN that
    it isn’t divisive to appoint someone with ties to white supremacists to the White House.

Miller attempted to parrot

the new message from the Trump transition, claiming that he’s beyond attacking Mexicans, Muslims, women and all of the other groups targeted during the election.

Instead, they want to move forward and bring the country together.

Steve Bannon is not a statement of unity. This is a man whose wife said he didn’t want his girls in a school because they had too many Jews there.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/trum...s-is-divisive/

As someone said, "Personnel is policy"

Thanks, Trash fellators. "He Won"

iow, Trash "baited" you bigots, haters, misogynists, xenophobes, white nationalists, etc in the campaign now he "switches" to Mr InClusive NiceGuy

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-14-2016 at 12:13 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giddy white nationalists hail Trump choosing Steve Bannon as his ‘minister of propaganda’

Reacting to the news of Bannon’s appointment, white nationalist Richard Spencer gushed on Twitter that he was in the “best possible position” to implement long-term strategy inside the Trump White House.

Richard  Spencer

@RichardBSpencer

1/ "Strategist" is the best possible position for Steve Bannon in the Trump White House.
    Richard  Spencer
    @RichardBSpencer

2/ Bannon will answer directly to Trump and focus on the big picture, and not get lost in the weeds.

Richard  Spencer
    @RichardBSpencer

3/ Bannon is not a "chief of staff," which requires a "golden retriever" personality. He'll be freed up to chart Trump's macro trajectory.
    Spencer, who first coined the term “alt-right” last decade with his website Alternative Right, believes that

America should work to eject all non-white races from our borders and make the country into a giant “safe space” for white people.

He believes that Bannon’s appointment means that the Trump administration will push the country more in a direction favored by white supremacists like himself.

Spencer’s fellow white nationalists were similarly giddy about the appointment, and one of them gushed that Bannon would be the perfect “Minister of Propaganda” for the Trump administration.

Follow
    writeonright1 @DeplorableDJT

@RichardBSpencer I think of it as Minister of Propaganda.

Bannon has long been a controversial figure, even among his fellow conservatives and employees at Breitbart News.

Former Breitbart editor Ben Shapiro, for instance, has called

Bannon
    “a legitimately sinister figure” who pushed the website to “openly embrace the white supremacist alt-right.”

Additionally, former Breitbart spokesman Kurt Bardella, meanwhile, has said that

Bannon represents
    “a worldview that is incredibly dangerous and divisive.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/giddy-white-nationalists-hail-trump-choosing-steve-bannon-as-his-minster-of-propaganda/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

but ... but ... but ... "He won"

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-14-2016 at 12:09 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trump administration hasn’t even started yet, and it’s already a fiasco

Trump’s administration is looking like some kind of mash-up of “Being There” and “American History X,”

with just the combination of cluelessness and malice that you would have expected.

Bannon, so let’s talk plainly. He’s not just a “controversial” figure who ran a “provocative” web site.

He is one of the foremost drivers of the spread of white nationalism in the United States today, and

Breitbart is a firehose of thinly veiled racism and anti-Semitism, spewing its endless supply of poison into our politics.

“We’re the platform for the alt-right,” Bannon told journalist Sarah Posner this year.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...t-draw7&wpmm=1

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-14-2016 at 01:39 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Now, say 'good night.'"

It never grows old.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The White House Press Briefing Room Might Become A Hostile Place For Hispanic Journalists

President-elect Donald Trump is considering Laura Ingraham, a Fox News contributor and conservative radio talk show host, as a possible choice for White House press secretary.

If he picks her, it would be Ingraham’s job to brief the White House press corps on behalf of the Trump administration, and

the attacks she’s launched against Hispanic journalists and Spanish-language media would make the White House briefing room a very hostile place for Hispanic journalists.

On November 13, The Hill reported that Ingraham was “under serious consideration” to be the press secretary of Trump’s White House, an indication that the contempt Trump showed for the press during his campaign will percolate into his administration, since Ingraham has her own history of railing against journalists whose reporting she doesn’t agree with.

During her crusade against “biased,” “post-American” journalism, Ingraham has singled out Hispanic media specifically, taking offense that Telemundo and Univision are “Hispanic-centric” networks which “revile the American experience” and have a “toxic” impact.

The networks are extremely valuable for many Spanish-speakers who rely on them to better “navigate America,” but Ingraham has accused them of “teaching illegals how to avoid deportation” and of preventing people from learning English.

Ingraham has also taken issue with Hispanic journalists merely for speaking Spanish, once criticizing Telemundo anchor José Díaz-Balart for translating for a Spanish-speaking guest and mocking his accent by saying it was “so herky-jerky.”

Ingraham has been critical of multilingualism in the United States, extending her mockery on Twitter to Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) for his command of Spanish and criticizing retail workers who speak English with an accent, saying, “You can’t understand them. Sometimes you think you’re in a foreign country.” Any member of the press corp who sounds similar could be subjected to the same level of mockery and disdain from a press secretary Ingraham.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/11...rica+-+Blog%29

The Big Orange Turd is attracting lots of maggots.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I swear I saw these same headlines about his campaign.

They should make Milo press secretary.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BULLSH**TER OF THE DAY: Ben Carson, for finally admitting he belongs nowhere near the White House

“Dr. Carson feels he has no government experience, he’s never run a federal agency.

The last thing he would want to do was take a position that could cripple the presidency.”

–Armstrong Williams, Nov. 15, 2016

Who said it?

Business manager and political commentator Armstrong Williams, who has acted as his spokesperson before.

http://www.salon.com/2016/11/15/bull...e-white-house/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is it true trump is filling his cabinet with a bunch of "the establishment"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reince Priebus was a smart choice to help get Congress in line.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reince Priebus was a smart choice to help get Congress in line.
    bull , there's no divide between Trash and the Repug establishment.

Trash has bull ted all the way, and really doesn't give a about any of his campaign bull . He won't fight for anything the establishment Repugs are against.

No need to get Congress in line, Trash will sign every ty bill Congress sends him.

I bet he won't veto a single bill in 4 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is it true trump is filling his cabinet with a bunch of "the establishment"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, more delicious meltdowns. Carry on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol, more delicious meltdowns. Carry on.

- "It's a nightmare. Just keeps getting worse."

- "Grady Seasons" - "The Color Of Money"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jennifer Jacobs ‏@JenniferJJacobs 2h2 hours ago
    SCOOP: Trump is discussing TED CRUZ for AG

Thread Information