Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    flynn's rnc speech

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect Flynn, Boy Toy for the Russians and taking Turkey govt money while working for Trash, will also have a hard time with clearance.

it, I think Trash would have a hard time getting Top Secret clearance with all his foreign entanglements.
    you're delusional

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Romney as State, Mattis as SECDEF?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mattis as SECDEF?
    Be My Little General

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Environmental Guru Says Pesticides Are Safe and Denies Climate Change

Trump advisor completely dismisses “the well-established existence of endocrine-disrupting chemicals as a myth conjured by anti-chemical activists."

Americans’ health is going to be one aspect of life in Trump’s great American that is going to face serious consequences as a result of the election and not just because the nation’s three major healthcare programs are being prepped for the trash heap.

To compound the near certainty that Americans’ healthcare is going to suffer Trump’s “greatness”

along with the prospect of destroying agriculture in its entirety, more Americans are going to need medical treatment if Trump’s choice of a notorious climate change denier to lead the transition of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) gets his way; and there is every indication he will.

the notorious climate change denier hates everything about the Republican created EPA and wants it abolished, or at least completely neutered, nearly as vigorously as the Koch brothers.

The man Trump decided was best suited to help transition the EPA into an agency in name only is Myron Ebell. The climate change denier is the director of the Center for Energy and Environment at the Compe ive Enterprise Ins ute.

The Ebell-led group (CEI) runs a website, SafeChemicalPolicy that exists for the sole purpose of downplaying the health risks and ecological impacts of chemicals on living beings, including the human kind.

In fact, one has to concur with Mother Jones that Mr. Ebell believes in his heart of hearts that pesticides (various poisons) “aren’t bad for you.”

One of the pesticides Mr. Ebell claims is safe is
    atrazine.

The pesticide is banned in Europe, but it is “used widely on US farm fields” despite it being dangerous and highly controversial for what it does to living beings. Atrazine is an endocrine disrupter; a term used for any chemical that mimics hormones. According to the National Ins ute of Environmental Health Sciences;

endocrine disrupters “produce adverse developmental, reproductive, neurological, and immune effects in both humans and wildlife.”

atrazine, doesn’t just stay on areas it is dispensed; it is widely found” in streams, rivers and drinking water supplies in and around agricultural areas where it is used. Even at extremely low levels, research from the University of California-Berkeley discovered that atrazine triggers sex changes in frogs.

Myron Ebell’s group did its part to aid Syngenta by completely dismissing “the well-established existence of endocrine-disrupting chemicals as a myth conjured by anti-chemical activists.”

There are consequences, adverse and dangerous consequences, of electing a tyrant with no regard for science, the climate, the ecology and environment to run the country. One of those consequences is installing a dirty energy advocate to transition the EPA and who not only denies climate change, but he denies that toxic pesticides are dangerous to human beings or that killing off the one insect crucial to sustaining life on Earth is no bigger deal than Americans going through spontaneous pesticide-induced sex changes.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/...iticus+USA+%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top Trump Adviser Michael Flynn Falsely Claimed Florida Democrats Supported Sharia Law

Every Democrat in Florida’s senate, Flynn told a Dallas gathering of ACT for America in August, had “voted yes to allow Sharia law to be used in the state of Florida’s judicial system.”

He went on to express disbelief that senators with names like “John” had voted this way, saying “maybe that’s racist thinking that way, but I don’t think it is”:

I mean, unbelievable. Unbelievable. I mean, it’s like they all voted. And there’s no—I looked at the names, so I got the whole roster of that state to see, well, maybe there’s like, you know, Mohammed bin Salam is one of the state senators, and so, okay, it wouldn’t surprise me—and maybe that’s racist thinking that way, but I don’t think it is.

But it wasn’t. It wasn’t. It was like John Smith and Mike Flynn. And I’m thinking, God, do these people not understand what Sharia law is, what it does to, you know, these beautiful women that are here tonight? You’re a piece of property!

The 2014 vote that Flynn was apparently referring to was on one of a rash of laws prohibiting the use of “foreign law” in U.S. courts that have been promoted by anti-Muslim groups in recent years in an attempt to stir up fear of creeping Sharia in America. Democrats in the state senate voted against that bill.

Politifact wrote at the time that the bill in question didn’t actually change the existing law, which allowed for “a judge to agree to apply foreign law as long as it doesn’t contradict public policy in the U.S.” Instead, as one state legislator said, it was “a solution in search of a problem”:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/t...ed-sharia-law/

Sharia comin' to GETCHA!

Benghazi!

emails!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ‘Hamilton’ Cast Sends Message to Pence (video)

On Friday night, Mike Pence attended the Broadway musical in New York. After the performance, the actor Brandon Victor Dixon delivered a message to the vice president-elect.

(video)

http://www.nytimes.com/video/us/poli...-to-pence.html

===================

Mike Pence booed at Hamilton performance and hears diversity plea

After audience jeered vice-president elect at New York musical, actor addressed him from stage: ‘We are the diverse Americans anxious you will not protect us

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...diversity-plea

George Takei– Verified account ‏@GeorgeTakei

So now Steve Bannon is in the audience for Hamilton? They are officially trolling us. Pay no attention to the elephants in the room.
    4:15 PM - 19 Nov 2016
    1,454 RETWEETS4,714 LIKES

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about a thumbs up for getting rid of the NJ fatman and his cadre of lobbyists boots?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's national security adviser vows to tackle North Korea nuclear threat

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump's national security adviser says North Korea's nuclear program would be given a high priority under the new administration

Trump had suggested during the election campaign he would be willing to withdraw U.S. military stationed in South Korea unless Seoul paid a greater share of the cost of the deployment. There are about 28,500 U.S. troops based in South Korea in combined defense against North Korea.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-northkorea-southkorea-idUSKBN13E04J?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&u tm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign= Feed%3A+Reuters%2FPoliticsNews+%28Reuters+Politics +News%29

This flaming asshole, criminal, Flynn plans to do what to NK?

We could trade the South China Sea for china stomping on North Korea.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ' Cheney, Darth Vader, Satan—That’s Power': Steve Bannon Speaks Out for First Time Since Being Named Donald Trump’s Top White House Adviser

"It only helps us when [the media] get it wrong. When they’re blind to who we are and what we’re doing."

Homeless man

“The media bubble is the ultimate symbol of what’s wrong with this country,” Bannon told Wolff. “It’s just a circle of people talking to themselves who have no f—ing idea what’s going on.”

“ Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That’s power. It only helps us when they—get it wrong. When they’re blind to who we are and what we’re doing,”

http://www.alternet.org/files/styles/story_image/public/story_images/steve_bannon_5104952894.jpg

Bannon ran Breitbart, inside the rightwingnutjob media bubble, rightwing hate media.

"who we are and what we’re doing,” so what ARE they doing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's platform will be 100% establishment Repug/VRWC platform. Check his 1st 100 days and Repugs 50-pont campaign platform. Trash's voters are gonna stayed screwed economically.
    Pretty much. It will essentially be the rights version of "hope and change" when Donald backtracks on, well everything, and appoints some hardliners. Dude is building himself a first-class information bubble.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

George Takei– Verified account ‏@GeorgeTakei

So now Steve Bannon is in the audience for Hamilton? They are officially trolling us. Pay no attention to the elephants in the room.
    4:15 PM - 19 Nov 2016
    1,454 RETWEETS4,714 LIKES

Good. Make them lose their so bad that they reduce themselves to a regional party.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    She never pretended to be an outsider.
    She said at several debates that she's an outsider because she has a vagina.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

James "Mad Dog" Mattis? Yeah I know him by that name. , I worked with him in Nam. But back then, we called him "Gook Gutting" Mattis because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not James. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told James what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd s bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

RIP Mudslimes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The past few days the media has been running hit pieces on Steve Bannon calling him a bigger Hitler than Trump. Well this is the real reason for all those hit pieces

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder...6W#.iw11q4MpP3

Bannon: That’s a great question. The 2008 crisis, I think the financial crisis — which, by the way, I don’t think we’ve come through — is really driven I believe by the greed, much of it driven by the greed of the investment banks. My old firm, Goldman Sachs — traditionally the best banks are leveraged 8:1. When we had the financial crisis in 2008, the investment banks were leveraged 35:1. Those rules had specifically been changed by a guy named Hank Paulson. He was secretary of Treasury. As chairman of Goldman Sachs, he had gone to Washington years before and asked for those changes. That made the banks not really investment banks, but made them hedge funds — and highly susceptible to changes in liquidity. And so the crisis of 2008 was, quite frankly, really never recovered from in the United States. It’s one of the reasons last quarter you saw 2.9% negative growth in a quarter. So the United States economy is in very, very tough shape.

And one of the reasons is that we’ve never really gone and dug down and sorted through the problems of 2008. Particularly the fact — think about it — not one criminal charge has ever been brought to any bank executive associated with 2008 crisis. And in fact, it gets worse. No bonuses and none of their equity was taken. So part of the prime drivers of the wealth that they took in the 15 years leading up to the crisis was not hit at all, and I think that’s one of the fuels of this populist revolt that we’re seeing as the tea party. So I think there are many, many measures, particularly about getting the banks on better footing, making them address all the liquid assets they have. I think you need a real clean-up of the banks balance sheets.

In addition, I think you really need to go back and make banks do what they do: Commercial banks lend money, and investment banks invest in entrepreneurs and to get away from this trading — you know, the hedge fund securitization, which they’ve all become basically trading operations and securitizations and not put capital back and really grow businesses and to grow the economy. So I think it’s a whole area that just — and I will tell you, the underpinning of this populist revolt is the financial crisis of 2008. That revolt, the way that it was dealt with, the way that the people who ran the banks and ran the hedge funds have never really been held accountable for what they did, has fueled much of the anger in the tea party movement in the United States.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alt-right leaders praise Sessions as attorney general pick

Richard Spencer, president of the National Policy Ins ute and popularizer of the term “alt-right,” told reporters in Washington on Saturday that Donald Trump could achieve some of the white nationalist movement’s goals by making Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) his attorney general.

“Jeff Sessions is someone who is not alt-right but seems to see eye-to-eye with us on the immigration question,” Spencer said.

“The fact that he is going to be at such a high level is a wonderful thing. What Jeff Sessions is not going to do, in terms of not prosecuting federal diversity and fair housing, I think is just as powerful as what he might do.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-general-pick/

Prediction: White Nationalist/slave state JeBo will repeat dubya's gutting of the DoJ Civil Rights division, after Obama's AG knitters restored it.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like most WORKING Americans Donald Trump was not my 1st choice…But after seeing the Major Butt-Hurt from the Left this past week I could not be more happy…For the 1st time in 8 years the USA has elected a President who actually likes America…Deal with it you Butt-Hurt Losers! Perhaps it is time to get off the internet & get a job!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like most WORKING Americans Donald Trump was not my 1st choice…But after seeing the Major Butt-Hurt from the Left this past week I could not be more happy…For the 1st time in 8 years the USA has elected a President who actually likes America…Deal with it you Butt-Hurt Losers! Perhaps it is time to get off the internet & get a job!
    Absolutely.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Prediction: White Nationalist/slave state JeBo will repeat dubya's gutting of the DoJ Civil Rights division, after Obama's AG knitters restored it.
    I so hope you're right.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I like how Bou wails about how every conservative is really a racist and white supremacist - all while referring to black people as "knitters" as a stand-in for the word he really wants to use. This is after spending the last eight years calling Obama "The Cool N!gg@," too. Remind me again who the racist is?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I used to use a Rain CD to help me sleep at nite. Now, I just turn on C-SPAN and those elevators at Trump Tower.

Sleep like a little baby.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how Bou wails about how every conservative is really a racist and white supremacist - all while referring to black people as "knitters" as a stand-in for the word he really wants to use. This is after spending the last eight years calling Obama "The Cool N!gg@," too. Remind me again who the racist is?
    I use knitters to mirror how Ms of Repug voters in slave/red states refer to them, so you understand your own language.

rigthwingnuts in slave/red states, even "Christian" ones, ARE blatantly racist.

When was the last time, if there was a time, when "conservatives" passed a law, reg, or rule protecting knitters and other minorities?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I use knitters to mirror how Ms of Repug voters in slave/red states refer to them, so you understand your own language.

rigthwingnuts in slave/red states, even "Christian" ones, ARE blatantly racist.

When was the last time, if there was a time, when "conservatives" passed a law, reg, or rule protecting knitters and other minorities?
    More Republicans than Democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by a large percentage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More Republicans than Democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by a large percentage.
    Repugs voted for, while the racist Southern Dems voted against it, then racist Dems switched to the being racist Repugs under Nixon's Southern Strategy.

... is why the Repugs have been party of racists, bigots, Christian Taliban, xenophobes for 50 years.

Party of Lincoln!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here ya go, You Racist People Repugs

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/21/us/mis...ain/index.html

Thread Information