My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ehemaliger DFB-Coach Jürgen Klinsmann als US-Nationaltrainer entlassen

Jürgen Klinsmann ist nicht mehr Trainer der Nationalmannschaft der USA. Der US-Verband gab angesichts der jüngsten Misserfolge die vorzeitige Trennung vom ehemaligen Bundestrainer bekannt.

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball...a-1122423.html

tbh I wonder how klinsmann trained the us to reach a semifinal and a quarter final b2b.
    the us federation will probably bring a NBA motivational speaker like tom rivers to coach 'merican style.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I read they are looking for Bielsa.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I read they are looking for Bielsa.
    bielsa is a solid pick for a talented, open minded nation. He deeply understands the passing game, construction, space occupation, elastic defense, and can run a rotation. But bielsa and his perfectionism and attention to detail on a monkey team run by a trump federation ? a recipe for a ing disaster tbh, either he loses the team really quick or he has a heart attack from the anger of trying to teach these s the benefits of intelligent play, or the federation s him over. It's not going to end pretty tbh.

Jurgen was an atrocious coach. Onky thing he did right was move on from Donovan, otherwise he was really poor.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Will still be Mexico's guest

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    So the new manager is Bruce Arena, who already coached the USGay team between 1998 and 2006 reaching the quarterfinals in 2002's WC.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    aka Bruce Sand

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    So the new manager is Bruce Arena, who already coached the USGay team between 1998 and 2006 reaching the quarterfinals in 2002's WC.
    playing kickball with tons of luck, best win was against mexico as I've said, back to nigball.

Thread Information