Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I haven't seen a thread yet but maybe I'm just turning into Stevie Wonder.

PES 2017 may be the best football video game in a long time. I was a Fifa guy from 2009-2015 but this year's PES is just fantastic. Considering option files are easier to install than ever for the proper teams, I think it's a no brainer to pick PES over Fifa in terms of gameplay.

I don't know how many of you still football video games, but I thought the new Fifa was glitch as , although the licensing and presentation are top notch.

If you're on the fence about PES, grab the demo, the gameplay is brilliant. No two matches eve feel the same for me in that game.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I agree tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    the best pes game is one of the arcade games i think it was usa94....or something made during the 90s by konami for arcade machines (i think it came out the same year when virtual cop also came out with the polygon 3d graphics), i take it over any fifa game on any platform...use to remember playing that game and lining up to challenge players when the arcades only had a few of them machines...with 1 credit u can play as long as u want as you continue to win games during the path to wc

found it, virtual soccer 94 ...probably the best of all time...what u see in todays games where u need to control the ball when changing directions with each control movement was already establish in this arcade game, u cant just speed blitz in straight line or speed blitz changing directions in this game, the ability to control how hard u also hit the ball was also in this game instead of one button automation kick into that direction
    Last edited by TDMVPDPOY; 11-23-2016 at 09:50 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So I've been playing PES 17 (full game) for a week on XBOX One

holy , the gameplay is fantastic, THIS IS FUTBOL .... and it's not repe ive like FIFA
    the smart runs of the ball, the ball physics, the teammates AI (as opposed to FIFA where players make runs off the ball just for the sake of making runs)
    the "real feel" of each player (weight, speed, etc) ...in FIFA you can turbo with almst every player, that
    dem buildups
    those cut scenes and atmosphere

Also played FIFA 17 at a friend's ....... same old FIFA tbh ...not bad ... just same old

Playing FIFA ils like Argentina playing with Missi tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    konami can suck a fat one tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    konami can suck a fat one tbh
    y tho

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    They keep making half assed versions for PC instead of giving us the real thing. You don't with the master race tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    They keep making half assed versions for PC instead of giving us the real thing. You don't with the master race tbh
    PC

Yeah honestly I read bad things about the PC version, that''s not acceptable tbh

Thread Information