Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No ing . Put all of this into 2 hours. Would be way more tolerable. I agree.
    To watch all those commercials sucked big time. And if ya recorded that constant fast forward also sucked.

A 2 hours movie with no interruptions and it would have been far better.

What gets me is CNN, no matter what is happening....commercial. The Aliens could be attacking....commercial.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    To watch all those commercials sucked big time. And if ya recorded that constant fast forward also sucked.

A 2 hours movie with no interruptions and it would have been far better.

What gets me is CNN, no matter what is happening....commercial. The Aliens could be attacking....commercial.
    Yeah...you got that right. Even recording it, it's frustrating as to fast forward every 5 minutes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't know. The last couple of episodes were OK.

But it's hard to not miss all the problems with Delaney's plan in the finale. One one hand, he has to have all these letters delivered and get everything right for him to be released.
    But then, when he gets to the final battle in trying to board the ship, he gets everything wrong.

From what it looked like, the only way the soldiers could attack was through that tiny ass tunnel. And Delaney's group essential had bombs and hand grenades. They could have controlled the tunnel as long as they wanted. Or better yet, just blow the whole thing up and block it.

And I'm not sure why they were waiting around for the soldiers anyway. It seemed like they were able to board the boat and get out to sea in a few minutes. Why the were they waiting around.

Anyway, to be so calculating to send out all the letters and play all the hard stuff...seemed like it would have been easy to figure out how to effectively ambush the troops.

On a positive note, it looks like they'll be moving to a different setting next season and maybe they won't try to manage 5 different story lines.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Like a Conan, or monster movie, the plot isn't the thing. it's the look the feel of the movie.(tv show) That walk, that hat, all the sweat, bad teeth, grim, the way Hardy portrayed his character, that was the attraction. To get all concerned over plot, nay~~~~

Like reading a western. There will ALWAYS be a girl, the bad guy and here comes our hero, it's all in the feel, the way it's done.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    From second one of episode one, through the last second of the finale, he was literally one, or two or three, steps ahead of everyone THE ENTIRE ING TIME. This is some of the tiest writing on a TV show ever.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    From second one of episode one, through the last second of the finale, he was literally one, or two or three, steps ahead of everyone THE ENTIRE ING TIME. This is some of the tiest writing on a TV show ever.
    You're working way too hard at this.

What the show was trying to sell, it sold.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    You're working way too hard at this.

What the show was trying to sell, it sold.
    Doesn't make it fun to watch. It was pretty overall.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Doesn't make it fun to watch. It was pretty overall.
    I loved it, I knew what to expect going in and it delivered. I wasn't looking for plot, I was looking for the abstract, grime, ruthlessness. I got all that.

Hardy was fantastic with the character, that walk, the hat, the....I will never take a bath. The s, the violence, the look, his relationship with a sister, which is..taboo.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets

Hardy was fantastic with the character, that walk, the hat, the....I will never take a bath. The s, the violence, the look, his relationship with a sister, which is..taboo.
    This post right here probably does a better job at describing what a simple minded ing idiot you are more than anything you've ever posted.

No wonder you raped....your have the same thought process as a ing caveman (that's not a good thing either jackass)

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This post right here probably does a better job at describing what a simple minded ing idiot you are more than anything you've ever posted.

No wonder you raped....your have the same thought process as a ing caveman (that's not a good thing either jackass)
    Little man, are you really stupid enought to think anyone was watching Taboo because of plot structure....hahahahaha~~~~~ Stupid, Marvel makes big $$$$$$$$$$$$ off of ..POW! ZAP~~~ BOOM!!!...ok dummy? Who gives a who the bad guys are, ya are there to be amazed at the action.

You go to a heavy metal concert for the lyrics, now think idiot.

Stupid, I was in the navy, nobody was rapeing anyone, ok ya dumb ? PROFESSIONAL HOOKERs ALL OF LEGAL AGE...ok dummy? Stupid, look up the word rape, ok dummy?

My God this guy is stupid.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ya read Robert E. Howards Conan books because of the hero and the world he bangs his way across. He doesn't say much, not a deep thinker,not going to debate anything, he just takes what he wants. You aren't looking for intricate plot here, trust me.

Now when reading a Jack Reacher novel, we do need him in a intricate situation, which he has to do something more than just bulldoze, which he can if need be.

Taboo was obviously more about Tom Hardy's character, a role he nailed.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-06-2017 at 03:05 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Little man, are you really stupid enought to think anyone was watching Taboo because of plot structure....hahahahaha~~~~~ Stupid, Marvel makes big $$$$$$$$$$$$ off of ..POW! ZAP~~~ BOOM!!!...ok dummy? Who gives a who the bad guys are, ya are there to be amazed at the action.

You go to a heavy metal concert for the lyrics, now think idiot.

Stupid, I was in the navy, nobody was rapeing anyone, ok ya dumb ? PROFESSIONAL HOOKERs ALL OF LEGAL AGE...ok dummy? Stupid, look up the word rape, ok dummy?

My God this guy is stupid.
    No you're stupid you old fat

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hardy as Stanley Kowalski, hmmmm?

Thread Information