Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tolliver Goobus?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Look, you're going to have to rise above that silliness if you plan on talking to me. What about that don't you get? That stuff bores the of me, ok? Be real or don't bother.

Dude, stop acting like some little kid on the internet, ok? Don't just ramble on with that stupid crap, ok?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Look, you're going to have to rise above that silliness if you plan on talking to me. What about that don't you get? That stuff bores the of me, ok? Be real or don't bother.

Dude, stop acting like some little kid on the internet, ok? Don't just ramble on with that stupid crap, ok?
    Lol....you wouldn't know anything about repeating yourself or using the same schtick on here eh? Your twenty Russel Wilson and battle royal threads say different.

Again, you make retirement look awful.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol....you wouldn't know anything about repeating yourself or using the same schtick on here eh? Your twenty Russel Wilson and battle royal threads say different.

Again, you make retirement look awful.
    New year, time for a change.

What would you like me to do since I seem to be a major concern of yours. If reasonable I'll listen.

I am curious as to why you care sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much about what I or anyone else does on a messageboard when nobody is talking to you, what's the deal there?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    Stop posting here, for one. You don't even follow the Spurs. You just come here to get on.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stop posting here, for one. You don't even follow the Spurs. You just come here to get on.

What does this forum have to do with basketball? on by who, a bunch of dummies like you, are you kidding me? I like knowing more and being the adult in this group, it's funny watching those like you freak out about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What does this forum have to do with basketball? on by who, a bunch of dummies like you, are you kidding me? I like knowing more and being the adult in this group, it's funny watching those like you freak out about it.
    Kavindish Levine?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Anyway...looking forward to this starting. I've seen a few more TV spots and it's like Tom Hardy is going to be wide open.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyway...looking forward to this starting. I've seen a few more TV spots and it's like Tom Hardy is going to be wide open.
    Same. I'm pretty stoked. Hope it lives up to my expectations.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Boring!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Very rare for me to be making a real concience effort to remember a TV show to watch. Been a long long time since I;ve done this. Yes on movies, sports but not just shows.

I'm pretty confident I won't be disappointed.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    This is not what I was thinking given the le.
    I was thinking of the game show from 15 years ago

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It feels like it's gonna be a little slow. Hardy is a like Mad Max with more words. I'll stick with it for now, but it definitely needs to pick up.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I liked everything about the show, BUT....this..WE MUST SELL COMMERCIAL TIME MAKE THAT $$$$$$....really hurt the experience. It was a 2/3 minute commercial after 8-12 minutes of Taboo, that sucked.

Will give in another week, see if it's worth it.

Like I said I don't watch much tv so that might be the norm.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Monster of Olongapo

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I liked everything about the show, BUT....this..WE MUST SELL COMMERCIAL TIME MAKE THAT $$$$$$....really hurt the experience. It was a 2/3 minute commercial after 8-12 minutes of Taboo, that sucked.

Will give in another week, see if it's worth it.

Like I said I don't watch much tv so that might be the norm.
    It is...especially on FX. Pause it and build fast forward time or record it and watch it the next day. That's what I do with shows that are on cable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It is...especially on FX. Pause it and build fast forward time or record it and watch it the next day. That's what I do with shows that are on cable.
    Thats too complex for him.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep, will pause it walk away and come back.

I have that fire stick and watch the movies there or on TMC with no commercials. Not used to watching just reg tv shows.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought it was good and not that slow for a first episode that's trying to set up the storylines. Looking forward to watching more. But yeah...would not want to watch without being able to skip the commercials.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    These flashbacks to his mom are corny af... looks like The Ring

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's still good imo. Although, I'm getting tired of "hmmmm" as a response.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    3 episodes in. I'm losing interest quickly. Visually, it's pretty captivating. And Hardy is a damn good actor but it's getting tiresome. I'll probably stick it out but it needs to get going. This had to be as expensive as to make.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's exactly what I was hoping it would be. Love the look, and am anxious to see the next episode and I don't watch TV shows.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    If it was anybody other than Tom Hardy carrying this show, it would be total crap. Hardy saves it. Other than that it's a pretty typical "Throw in some blood, a sex scene or two, and a few obligatory uses of ' '.....and voila! Edgy TV!" paint by numbers show that encompasses the majority of shows these days. There's no doubt now that we are well past the Golden Age Of TV.

Thread Information