Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah it's good news just taken by itself and legit.
    As with all of Trash's bull and lies, it will be sucked down as Bible truth, even miraculous, by his conned, ignorant supporters.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-30-2016 at 11:00 AM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As with all of Trash's bull and lies, it will be sucked down as Bible truth, even miraculous.
    She ain't goin' back in there. He ain't & their daughter ain't. No.

Uh, uh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah it's good news just taken by itself and legit.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm sure Nothing But Clintons has the honest truth about the deal.
    Exactly…1000 people will be paying taxes next year instead of being in bread lines…But let’s spin this into an anti Trump / Pence story…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly…1000 people will be paying taxes next year instead of being in bread lines…But let’s spin this into an anti Trump / Pence story…
    The libs will never concede or acknowledge anything positive regarding this administration. They have completely closed the book before it's even been written. It's not unity or correct or reliable or positive unless it's one of them. Get used to it. Even twitter is banning right wing point of views. They're extremely hypocritical and to ignorant to even understand the double standards. It's unreal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "anything positive regarding this administration."

... first, let's see ANYTHING "positive" and proven.

Bernie's tactic would have been better and cost taxpayers nothing.

If UT moved Carrier to MX, then UT loses govt contracts.

BigCorp destroying jobs to enrich itself would not be free.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "anything positive regarding this administration."

... first, let's see ANYTHING "positive" and proven.

Bernie's tactic would have been better and cost taxpayers nothing.

If UT moved Carrier to MX, then UT loses govt contracts.

BigCorp destroying jobs to enrich itself would not be free.

First of all, he's not even sworn in yet - so technically he shouldn't be doing anything except transitioning but you won't even giving him credit for trying and (seems like) succeeding.

Why the tough stance on UT? The 1000 jobs have been saved - not destroyed, and we don't know yet what/if it will cost taxpayers anything. Sounds like your hatred of BigCorp and Trump prevent you from keeping an open mind about an unknown deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to know what he actually gave them in return? More government contracts for UT? Large tax breaks? And are these things going to cause companies that may not have considered moving to Mexico (or other places) to consider using the threat of doing so in order to get something from the government?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    an open mind about an unknown deal.
    Trash's innumerable LIES to promote himself (includes this Carrier lie since it was really Gov Pence who did the deal, not Pres-elect Trash), his screwing of suppliers and investors while enriching himself, and the well-known failures of "tax abatement" deals to attract BigCorp investment to be offset by benefits to a community are good indicators of what this "artful deal" is about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's innumerable LIES to promote himself (includes this Carrier lie since it was really Gov Pence who did the deal, not Pres-elect Trash), his screwing of suppliers and investors while enriching himself, and the well-known failures of "tax abatement" deals to attract BigCorp investment to be offset by benefits to a community are good indicators of what this "artful deal" is about.
    So Obama didn't really kill Bin Laden?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it was really Pence who did the deal, why didn't he do it on his own back in February when the move was announced?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it was really Pence who did the deal, why didn't he do it on his own back in February when the move was announced?
    maybe this was deal was done, or at least talked about for months. Pence saved it for now. All this kind of has all kinds of Machiavellian stuff in the b/g.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe this was deal was done, or at least talked about for months. Pence saved it for now. All this kind of has all kinds of Machiavellian stuff in the b/g.
    Did Obama really kill Bin Laden in 2008 and save it for a better time to announce it?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Must suck for liberals. If they admit Trump did the deal, that means he's already helping blue-collar Americans. If they give Pence all the credit, that means Trump is surrounding himself with competent professionals, not the fringe nutjobs they desperately want his inner circle to be. You know your ideology is absurd when news of jobs staying in America is a lose-lose scenario for you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's already helping blue-collar Americans

When his 4 years are over, his poor and working class supporters will wish he would just kept grabbing pussy instead of conning them.

(but, definition of insanity, they will keep voting for Repugs to screw them OVER AND OVER AND OVER)
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-30-2016 at 07:30 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Sheriff Clark sends Burqa-Boo to Guantanamo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is not the POTUS - not yet.
    POTUS-elect. Point is still the same.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just showing context. How many Americans do you think 7% unemployment is?
    Unemployment is only one statistic.

Perhaps the far more important and relevant problem is underemployment, i.e. American college-educated, job seeking millennials having to go back home and work at Subway because of the damn rat-curry injuns and muzzie ragheads and other disgusting, rotten-smelling foreigners obtaining visas approved and stamped by Obama, invading our country like roaches and stealing our jobs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unemployment is only one statistic.

Perhaps the far more important and relevant problem is underemployment, i.e. American college-educated, job seeking millennials having to go back home and work at Subway because of the damn rat-curry injuns and muzzie ragheads and other disgusting, rotten-smelling foreigners obtaining visas approved and stamped by Obama, invading our country like roaches and stealing our jobs.
    Blaming immigrants. Typical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blaming immigrants. Typical.
    If you worked in IT for a major fortune 100 or better corporation as I do, and you had to hold your breath and cough all day at the office as I do due to the rotten-curry sewage stench emanating from those filthy, brusque, uncultured, ethnocentric curry s that occupy 70% of the cubicle space in the office instead of rightful and competent Americans BORN IN THE USA, perhaps you'd understand me better instead of parroting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by UNT Eagles 2016; 11-30-2016 at 11:50 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you worked in IT for a major fortune 100 or better corporation as I do, and you had to hold your breath and cough all day at the office as I do due to the rotten-curry sewage stench emanating from those filthy, brusque, uncultured, ethnocentric curry s that occupy 70% of the cubicle space in the office instead of rightful and competent Americans BORN IN THE USA, perhaps you'd understand me better instead of parroting.
    So what do the h1b visa contractors do and what do you do for the company?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what do the h1b visa contractors do and what do you do for the company?
    They steal jobs from the countless millennials and other college-educated Americans who have earned the right to be placed into full-time associate positions in corporation IN AMERICA. The injuns can go back to the cesspit and find a job there writing java code programming a robot on how to clean diarrhea out the sewer, make rat/bat/cat/dog curry, and NOT wear deodorant!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They steal jobs from the countless millennials and other college-educated Americans who have earned the right to be placed into full-time associate positions in corporation IN AMERICA. The injuns can go back to the cesspit and find a job there writing java code programming a robot on how to clean diarrhea out the sewer, make rat/bat/cat/dog curry, and NOT wear deodorant!!!
    So do they do the same job as you? Are you all developers? If so, are you coding in the same language or is the company outsourcing a specific language development (like COBOL if you have a mainframe). I'm just trying to understand the landscape.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So do they do the same job as you? Are you all developers? If so, are you coding in the same language or is the company outsourcing a specific language development (like COBOL if you have a mainframe). I'm just trying to understand the landscape.
    Coboll? Lol this is 2016. They were hired for many of the same jobs, exactly. They need to be giving AMERICANS in the same position the first priority, once they've all been employed then and ONLY then can they be permitted to look outside the U.S. That should be federal law, punishable by prison time for the CEO, firing of all executives and publicization of the business.

Thread Information