Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How was it? Do you need PS plus?

Mine expires tomorrow and I dont plan to buy a new subscription till maybe late Feb when Horizon dawn is released...

Biggest money grab scam I have ever seen.

I used to subscribe to that but they started ing you with games every month. Specially with PS4. Have they started releasing AAA games on that yet or are they still half assing it and giving indie games that aren't worth ?

Read that subscription also went to 60 bucks a year now too. no.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Biggest money grab scam I have ever seen.

I used to subscribe to that but they started ing you with games every month. Specially with PS4. Have they started releasing AAA games on that yet or are they still half assing it and giving indie games that aren't worth ?

Read that subscription also went to 60 bucks a year now too. no.
    It's all games you can often find for $5-$10. I heard it used to be incredible back around 2013 or so with AAA games every month for PS3. Did you pick up anything in the weekend flash sale?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all games you can often find for $5-$10. I heard it used to be incredible back around 2013 or so with AAA games every month for PS3. Did you pick up anything in the weekend flash sale?
    I can vouch for that. It was amazing.

And it was still kind of good when I decided to say no more by the end of 2015 but only the PS3 was getting the good games and some for Vita which I dont own.

Yeah I did pick up Batman Telltale when that flash sale was going on a while back. Only saved me 5 bucks. PS+ members get to save more. Something like 70% off.

I dont usually buy triple A games through the store. I only do it for episodic games. I'm still one of those people that has to have the physical copy of game in my hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can vouch for that. It was amazing.

And it was still kind of good when I decided to say no more by the end of 2015 but only the PS3 was getting the good games and some for Vita which I dont own.

Yeah I did pick up Batman Telltale when that flash sale was going on a while back. Only saved me 5 bucks. PS+ members get to save more. Something like 70% off.

I dont usually buy triple A games through the store. I only do it for episodic games. I'm still one of those people that has to have the physical copy of game in my hands.
    I want the disc too but if a AAA digital game is $5 when the disc is $20 I'd easily buy the digital copy instead.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want the disc too but if a AAA digital game is $5 when the disc is $20 I'd easily buy the digital copy instead.
    BTW tomorrow my wallet gets light to the tune of 200+ dollars.

Finally going to pick up the games I want. Two of which come out tomorrow and The Witcher 3.

I hope Resident Evil 7 doesn't end up like the fest that 6 was. Maybe I should wait, I dont know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW tomorrow my wallet gets light to the tune of 200+ dollars.

Finally going to pick up the games I want. Two of which come out tomorrow and The Witcher 3.

I hope Resident Evil 7 doesn't end up like the fest that 6 was. Maybe I should wait, I dont know.
    Yeah I'd wait on RE7. I'd never buy a game before seeing reviews. Have you played the demo? I thought that didn't come out until Tuesday anyways. $200+ ? Are you buying the DLC in all the games too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a flash sale for under $5 going on for some oldies, BTW...

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/...e-at-ps-store/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'd wait on RE7. I'd never buy a game before seeing reviews. Have you played the demo? I thought that didn't come out until Tuesday anyways. $200+ ? Are you buying the DLC in all the games too?
    My local place is run by s that get their earlier than most game stores. They actually got Kingdom Hears 2.8 and Resident Evil on Saturday but I didn't go then.

Just the games. The only game that will have all the DLCs is Witcher 3. RE7 and Kingdom Hearts are both at 65 plus the Witcher 3 GOTY edition I figure would run me north to 200 with taxes.

But I am thinking of not buying RE7 right now. Will wait. Do they have in embargo on the game or what? You're right, there doesn't seem to be any reviews and virtually no gameplay on youtube as oposed to the others.

So I'm probably just going to the get 2 and not go all crazy for now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My local place is run by s that get their earlier than most game stores. They actually got Kingdom Hears 2.8 and Resident Evil on Saturday but I didn't go then.

Just the games. The only game that will have all the DLCs is Witcher 3. RE7 and Kingdom Hearts are both at 65 plus the Witcher 3 GOTY edition I figure would run me north to 200 with taxes.

But I am thinking of not buying RE7 right now. Will wait. Do they have in embargo on the game or what? You're right, there doesn't seem to be any reviews and virtually no gameplay on youtube as oposed to the others.

So I'm probably just going to the get 2 and not go all crazy for now.
    You might not even have one on launch day. It's starting to become standard now, making reviewers wait until launch day to be able to try the game. The only game I'm buying on launch day is Red Dead Redemption 2, because I 100% trust Rockstar (even after GTA IV ).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Devil May Cry HD for under 5.

Biggest piece of remaster ever. And I paid full price for it when it first came out.

That's amazzing though. Pretty much all the Telltale games full seasons are listed there for 6 and under for the PS4. I may get it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You might not even have one on launch day. It's starting to become standard now, making reviewers wait until launch day to be able to try the game. The only game I'm buying on launch day is Red Dead Redemption 2, because I 100% trust Rockstar (even after GTA IV ).
    Yep. There are certain game studios you just trust.

I trust Rockstar and Santa Monica studio with my money the most. Even though they kind of ed up with God of War Ascension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah I picked up Journey yesterday. But it was minus five dollars for me since out of nowhere Sony sent me a $10 gift voucher. I didn't think I could get better deals with PS4 than I do with CPY on PC, but here we are.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I picked up Journey yesterday. But it was minus five dollars for me since out of nowhere Sony sent me a $10 gift voucher. I didn't think I could get better deals with PS4 than I do with CPY on PC, but here we are.
    Journey will change your life bro.

You played it yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even going to tell you how much money we made last year doing work for them. Looking forward to Trump's tax cuts, I tell you that much...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Journey will change your life bro.

You played it yet?
    Nope. I couldn't even get into Nioh in the two day window because Bloodborne is so legendary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even going to tell you how much money we made last year doing work for them. Looking forward to Trump's tax cuts, I tell you that much...
    Nice, next time I'm in Jersey you can pay for the hookers and blow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice, next time I'm in Jersey you can pay for the hookers and blow.
    I'm married ... I'll buy you a Tomahawk at Ruth's Chris, how's that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm married ... I'll buy you a Tomahawk at Ruth's Chris, how's that?
    Come on man, I ain't D'Angelo Russel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on man, I ain't D'Angelo Russel.

If you're coming to the area do let me know though... let's have a beer or two...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you're coming to the area do let me know though... let's have a beer or two...
    Can't do it man, the DeCavalcante's have a hit on me tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't do it man, the DeCavalcante's have a hit on me tbh.
    I had to google that up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL .

You move? Thought you were in traitorous Pennsylvania.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL .

You move? Thought you were in traitorous Pennsylvania.
    Been in Jersey for 16 years now...

Thread Information