Buy these guys a beer. I want to buy the whole party a couple kegs. Anybody know how to get this to the Wisconsin team party?

Thankfully Wisconsin nutted up and sent them packing.
    Well it's 28-7 as i type this.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Hope Avante State loses by 80, tbh.

the f is going on?

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Wisconsin choking tbh.

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    lol

Trys to run his fat fullback outside.
    Get off the field in shame you cheese eating.....

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Hope Avante State loses by 80, tbh.
    ESPN trying to turn Ped State into some heroic underdog story even though it's still the same s bag university it was 10 years ago.

just look how much they've overcome that time when they let an assistant coach run a a charity racket at their facilities so he could molest kids

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    Damn. Nice jinx OP. You've got skills.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    ESPN trying to turn Ped State into some heroic underdog story even though it's still the same s bag university it was 10 years ago.

just look how much they've overcome that time when they let an assistant coach run a a charity racket at their facilities so he could molest kids
    They literally ran a tribute to JoePa at one of their games this year and all the toothless hillbillies in the crowd gave it a standing O.

When will people learn to never ever start talking up a win prior to the 4th quarter of any football game?

Trojans are down 21 heading into the 4th Q.

They receive a kickoff....TD.

4 plays later..INT TD.

8 plays later, recover a fumble, two plays later...TD.

That took a few minutes and now it's tied. It really is just that easy.

When will people learn to never ever start talking up a win prior to the 4th quarter of any football game?

It really is just that easy.
    No, it really is not just that easy.
    Games between two top 10 teams with one leading by 21 a few minutes before halftime.
    What do your almanacs say as to how often the top 10 team leading holds that lead?
    99% of the time.

It's why I said "Well it's 28-7 as I type this", meaning ya it's possible but it sure looked good for Wisc putting the Pedos out to pasture.
    You're not revealing anything to us that 1% of the time the team leading in similar sitch chokes.

No, it really is not just that easy.
    Games between two top 10 teams with one leading by 21 a few minutes before halftime.
    What do your almanacs say as to how often the top 10 team leading holds that lead?
    99% of the time.

It's why I said "Well it's 28-7 as I type this", meaning ya it's possible but it sure looked good for Wisc putting the Pedos out to pasture.
    You're not revealing anything to us that 1% of the time the team leading in similar sitch chokes.
    It won't work, ok? Ya jumped the gun, and ya know it....ok? Next time wait longer before posting about the outcome, ok? Slow down, what's the rush?

It's a MNF in Denver in the snow, the Broncos kick off, the....forget...fumble, scoop and score.

So the Broncos kickoff again, guess what, fumble...scoop and score. 14 points in a matter of seconds.

It won't work, ok? Ya jumped the gun, and ya know it....ok? Next time wait longer before posting about the outcome, ok? Slow down, what's the rush?

It's a MNF in Denver in the snow, the Broncos kick off, the....forget...fumble, scoop and score.

So the Broncos kickoff again, guess what, fumble...scoop and score. 14 points in a matter of seconds.
    The thread was en led Wisconsin knocking out Pedo State. Which they were.
    The le was not "knocked out."

But ya, I sure thought Wisc would finish the job.
    I guess did go on to type "sent them packing". Nevermind.

Thread Information