Derozan: 24%
    Hayward: 33%
    Butler: 42%
    Kawhi: 44%
    Antekeoduempo: 49%
    George: 59%
    Dominos: 64%
    Thompson: 81%
    That's reasonable imo... I'm interested to see how much was assisted for Joel Embiid tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's reasonable imo... I'm interested to see how much was assisted for Joel Embiid tbh
    45%

To be fair, Thompson > Reggie Miller, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    45%

To be fair, Thompson > Reggie Miller, tbh..
    i wonder what are the numbers if you take away the 3pointers. Would be somewhat interesting to see the comparison between him and okafor. I know embiid is having absurd usage rate..

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I would take Klay over harden any day of the week. Harden is lazy who only cares about offensive stats, that make him "appear" to be a superstar. Yeah he is gifted offensively but if the refs stopped calling Bull fouls everytime he flailed his head he would cut half his game out. And he is probably the laziest defender I have seen in years, absolutely no desire on defense its terrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After all the gotry you've unleashed on this forum I don't think you have any embarrassment left.

I was right then and I'm right now. Klay is very solid. He's probably the second best shooter in the NBA from the three-point range.
    I've never called a guy overrated, had him win back to back MVPs+1 le, and still stuck to that take though.

Klay is solid. He's far from being 'the guy' in GS though.

Saying he can't create his own shot is weird, since he can basically pull up from half court and that would count as a good shot for him, otherwise you could say the same for Curry. Not creating for others is neither here nor there since he is not a pg and they have a boatload of ball dominant players anyway. He carried them by himself in the playoffs. In short, he is the mvp of the position.
    It's not weird at all. He's in the same class as Curry when it comes to spot-up shooting but he doesn't have anywhere near the handles Curry does, and thus isn't the elite shooter off the dribble that Curry is. He's a glorified 3&D player. Still has a lot of value but nowhere near the superstar he is made out to be, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never called a guy overrated, had him win back to back MVPs+1 le, and still stuck to that take though.

Klay is solid. He's far from being 'the guy' in GS though.

It's not weird at all. He's in the same class as Curry when it comes to spot-up shooting but he doesn't have anywhere near the handles Curry does, and thus isn't the elite shooter off the dribble that Curry is. He's a glorified 3&D player. Still has a lot of value but nowhere near the superstar he is made out to be, tbh.
    Dude never won the Finals MVP. Nash won b2b MVPs as well. Steph was shut down by a small white walk-on. He was overrated when I said he was. He lost in that playoffs, went out the 1st round in the next. Statute of limitations and all.

He was the guy when I said he was.

Handles...

He's not a PG you ing clown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude never won the Finals MVP. Nash won b2b MVPs as well. Steph was shut down by a small white walk-on. He was overrated when I said he was. He lost in that playoffs, went out the 1st round in the next. Statute of limitations and all.

He was the guy when I said he was.

Handles...

He's not a PG you ing clown
    Klay's never been the guy. You can't be the guy when most of your points are assisted. That's such a ty take, seriously.

I was responding to Raven comparing his ability to get his own shot to Steph's, genius.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klay's never been the guy. You can't be the guy when most of your points are assisted. That's such a ty take, seriously.

I was responding to Raven comparing his ability to get his own shot to Steph's, genius.
    You're a ing idiot. Assisted points... lol.. as if Shaq was a ball handling maniac and drove the paint relentlessly or that Tony Parker is an alpha because he plays one man ball.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're a ing idiot. Assisted points... lol.. as if Shaq was a ball handling maniac and drove the paint relentlessly or that Tony Parker is an alpha because he plays one man ball.
    Sup DMC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just regulating fools per par

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just regulating fools per par
    TBH I was just going to say that , I have to agree with you on this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH I was just going to say that , I have to agree with you on this one.
    the dumb ass says that after he says this in another thread

I'm not talking about his shot selection, re . I'm talking about the fact that he gets the ball at the top of the key and has to get his points off the dribble 99% of the time. Why not call some post-ups for him?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the dumb ass says that after he says this in another thread
    tbh if you put klay on any team that isn't GS, dudes probably averaging 30.. he's an elite spot up shooter , his post game is still very good but can still get better, his biggest weakness is taking the ball of the dribble I guess but that's not his role in GS. People over look stats man they don't say everything. Only place I see him overrated is as a defender, I watch them when ever they are on NTV, and I would think he's what ever, not like prime kobe, or artest, pippen, kawhi etc.. FkLa is an enourmos got as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh if you put klay on any team that isn't GS, dudes probably averaging 30.. he's an elite spot up shooter , his post game is still very good but can still get better, his biggest weakness is taking the ball of the dribble I guess but that's not his role in GS. People over look stats man they don't say everything. Only place I see him overrated is as a defender, I watch them when ever they are on NTV, and I would think he's what ever, not like prime kobe, or artest, pippen, kawhi etc.. FkLa is an enourmos got as well.
    When needed to be the man, he steps up in prime time situations. He's just too willing to defer to Steph which is one thing, but to defer to KD as well (who according to Fkla isn't the guy either since so many of his points come off the assist), that's a bit harder to swallow. That's why GS is so ing deadly right now. Who are you going to stop? People forget about Klay but I was more worried about him a few years ago that I was about chuck happy little looking boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pacers: 50
    Klay Thompson: 40

halftime

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thompson wouldn't average 30 points on any team. What a horrendous statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props to Thompson on his performance in the first half tonight though. He's one of three or four players that can do that in the NBA tbh; dude is an unreal shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's ing selfish and egotistical too.

How is it that he's basically averaging the same FGAs per game (16.9) as KD (17.0) and Steph (17.9)?
    I think "I ain't sacrificing " was what he said when asked about how shots would be distributed after the KD signing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many of his shots are contested shots? if t hey are open then theres nothing to gloat about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many of his shots are contested shots? if t hey are open then theres nothing to gloat about
    meh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the warriors, acting like they even are being challenged.
    KD wanted to join a team like this that wouldn't even be challenged tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Klay says shhhhh

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count