Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    So s are really a
    saying Kawhi is better on offense than Klay?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too young tbh. Dude was one of the best SG's in the league in his Sonics days.
    He had some good all around stats in Seattle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 2015 team would've repeated if Porker and Splitter were healthy. Exchanging Green for Thompson wouldn't of moved the needle.
    I keep hearing "if Parker was healthy" every time he plays like . When is the last time this guy was "healthy"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ray Allen was actually able to create his own shots
    I wonder about the age of some people that post here. People don't remember that when Allen came into the league, he was a dunker more so than a 3 point threat. Even competing in the dunk contest his rookie year. I've watched him since Uconn and his battles with my Hoyas so I know what I'm talking about. If you would have said in 96 that Ray Allen would go down as one of the best 3 point shooters ever, absolutely no one would have agreed with it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi just put 31 effortless pts in 15 shots. That's better efficiency than 60 on 33, tbh.

Not to mention that he also played stellar D, distributed the ball, played point foward and created for others.
    Wiggins had 7 when Leonard left the game with 2 mins to go. After that, he got 4 more points as the spurs only scored 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klaynus only took 11 dribbles, held ball for only 52 seconds. All but one of his field goals were off an assist.

Kwa most definitely does not receive that kind of passing from the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was referring to last year thus the reason I said 20 games in isn't enough to judge (I edited before you responded but you thought you had something lol)
    Even dumber because it ignores Kawhi's progression from last year to this year. Fun fact Kawhi is averaging more this year than Klaynus has in any year of his career. And I guarantee you that will hold throughout the year. Klaynus was actually at around 20-21 ppg at the time OP made the thread. Before the 60 game, obviously.

Even if we look at last year:

Kawhi- 21.2 on 50.6/44.3/87.4
    Klaynus- 22.1 on 48.1/39.2/87.7

Hardly a convincing argument for Klaynus being the clearly superior offensive player. Then once you analyze how each of them gets their points the comparison becomes a joke.

60pts... ball in hand for 88 seconds - Klay

35 points ball in hand most of the night - Kawhi

So GS has been a better team but Klay had no part in it? Way to kick your own ass.
    Klay is good and contributed. Noone has said otherwise. He just isn't as good as Kawhi, offensively or defensively.

It's also dumb to use the fact that he's surrounded by better players against Kawhi. Especially when Klaynus isn't even the top guy in GS.

So Shaq consistently created his own shots? He was at the line all the time, same with dwert.
    You're comparing a guy that has shot 87% and 91% from the line to guys that were put on the line intentionally. Obviously Kawhi's FTs are earned and with the exception of end of game situations are rarely of the hacking variety. Seriously, how stupid can you be?

What are the levels?

Low
    Middle
    Elite

Do you want more levels like
    Low
    Kinda low
    Maybe low
    Less than middle
    Middle
    more than middle
    less than high
    High
    More than high
    Less than elite
    elite
    More than elite?

Take your pick

I chose the first. Of scorers, KL is mediocre. Of NBA players, he's elite.
    Who are considered scorers to you? What's your logic for ranking them, career highs?

Klaynus is a better scorer according to you despite averaging less points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To all those that are propping up Klaynus. If you can't see the huge, glaring difference with how one guy gets his points compared to the other I don't know what to tell y'all sons. Y'all just aren't very smart if you can't see it. Basically in the same group as all the re s that glorified Kirby's chucking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So s are really a
    saying Kawhi is better on offense than Klay?
    Do you really want to get into another Kawhi debate? That didn't go too well for you the last time around.

You clearly have a strange missconception of Kawhi's game son. You either haven't seen him play enough, or you have caught all the few games where he didn't play well, tbh. Laughing at the idea of Kawhi > Aldridge as if it was some re ed thing to say. That was gold son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klaynus only took 11 dribbles, held ball for only 52 seconds. All but one of his field goals were off an assist.

Kwa most definitely does not receive that kind of passing from the Spurs.
    So is there supposed to be some moment in the game when there's only one offensive player on the floor and he had to create his own shot? What's up with all this bull ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To all those that are propping up Klaynus. If you can't see the huge, glaring difference with how one guy gets his points compared to the other I don't know what to tell y'all sons. Y'all just aren't very smart if you can't see it. Basically in the same group as all the re s that glorified Kirby's chucking.

Why is Leonard's scoring method better than Klay's? Is isolation ball now the better way of doing things?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even dumber because it ignores Kawhi's progression from last year to this year. Fun fact Kawhi is averaging more this year than Klaynus has in any year of his career. And I guarantee you that will hold throughout the year. Klaynus was actually at around 20-21 ppg at the time OP made the thread. Before the 60 game, obviously.

Even if we look at last year:

Kawhi- 21.2 on 50.6/44.3/87.4
    Klaynus- 22.1 on 48.1/39.2/87.7

Hardly a convincing argument for Klaynus being the clearly superior offensive player. Then once you analyze how each of them gets their points the comparison becomes a joke.

Klay is good and contributed. Noone has said otherwise. He just isn't as good as Kawhi, offensively or defensively.

It's also dumb to use the fact that he's surrounded by better players against Kawhi. Especially when Klaynus isn't even the top guy in GS.

You're comparing a guy that has shot 87% and 91% from the line to guys that were put on the line intentionally. Obviously Kawhi's FTs are earned and with the exception of end of game situations are rarely of the hacking variety. Seriously, how stupid can you be?

Who are considered scorers to you? What's your logic for ranking them, career highs?

Klaynus is a better scorer according to you despite averaging less points.
    Klay isn't the number one option on his team. When Leonard was the number three option on his team how well was he doing points wise? I seem to recall he was averaging about 14 points a game in the finals when he won the finals MVP.

Also you seem to think standing at the free throw line shooting free throws is somehow more difficult than shooting from the three-point line in a catch and shoot.

Kawhi is a scorer he's just not as good of a score as Klay. A scorer is someone who can put points on the board when needed however a better scorer is someone who can put more points on the board when needed. I believe Klay could put points on the board much faster than Kawhi, given their same methods. It doesn't matter if you can dribble to your spot or you need a pass you to your spot. You get to your spot and you shoot that's how they do it. All that bowling alley with their head flung back to get to the free throw line, that's just a gimmick. That's why you see the three Oklahoma City guys still to this day doing it and leading the free-throw parade.
    Last edited by DMC; 12-07-2016 at 01:11 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klay isn't the number one option on his team. When Leonard was the number three option on his team how well was he doing points wise? I seem to recall he was averaging about 14 points a game in the finals when he won the finals MVP.
    You're all over the ing place. You tried to use last year. Now you try to use '14.

Was Kawhi averaging the most FGAs on his team when he wasn't the first option? Klaynus is.

Has Klaynus ever averaged 24+ ppg? Kawhi is.

Also you seem to think standing at the free throw line shooting free throws is somehow more difficult than shooting from the three-point line in a catch and shoot.
    No idiot I think putting pressure on the defenses in order to draw those fouls is harder than standing pretty at the three-point letting others create looks for you. Your stupid is showing again.

Who do you consider scorers and how do you rank them? Kawhi is 11th in the league in PPG and a mediocre scorer according to you. Klaynus is further down the list yet he's a good scorer. You make no sense per usual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is Leonard's scoring method better than Klay's? Is isolation ball now the better way of doing things?
    Letting others get you looks is a 'scoring method'?

No moron. It's called being a role player. Danny Green doesn't have a scoring method, he just depends on others to get him looks. Klaynus isn't any different. He just happens to be a much deadlier shooter with half decent handles. Hence why he's the best, most elite 3&D player in the league.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Do you really want to get into another Kawhi debate? That didn't go too well for you the last time around.

You clearly have a strange missconception of Kawhi's game son. You either haven't seen him play enough, or you have caught all the few games where he didn't play well, tbh. Laughing at the idea of Kawhi > Aldridge as if it was some re ed thing to say. That was gold son
    How is Kawhi better on offense than Klay? You did not answer that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is Kawhi better on offense than Klay? You did not answer that.
    I don't know if Kawhi is definitely better on offense, but a case could definitely be made.

Klay's pts come almost exclusively off screen and spot ups. Kawhi has a wider arsenal of offensive moves. Kawhi is the number one offensive focus of his team whereas Klay is the 3rd of 4th (if you take into account that Draymond is the number one ballhandler and playmaker on the Warriors). Klay depends more on his teammates to get his pts than Kawhi. Klay has more explosive nights but Kawhi is more consistent. Let's also not forget that Kawhi flirts everyseason with 50/40/90. There isn't a definite answer on who the better offensive player is; there is, though, a definite answer on who the best player is, and that's Kawhi.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I don't know if Kawhi is definitely better on offense, but a case could definitely be made.

Klay's pts come almost exclusively off screen and spot ups. Kawhi has a wider arsenal of offensive moves. Kawhi is the number one offensive focus of his team whereas Klay is the 3rd of 4th (if you take into account that Draymond is the number one ballhandler and playmaker on the Warriors). Klay depends more on his teammates to get his pts than Kawhi. Klay has more explosive nights but Kawhi is more consistent. Let's also not forget that Kawhi flirts everyseason with 50/40/90. There isn't a definite answer on who the better offensive player is; there is, though, a definite answer on who the best player is, and that's Kawhi.
    If Klay has more explosive nights that means he is the better scorer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not necessarily, you need some consistency too, Kawhi is playing team ball and putting some good numbers, Klaynus Jewsom played lots of ty games this season and had a just a couple of good ones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you dumbass. Cobsistancy is what makes an offense.

When you are a 24ppg guy with less than half of your points unassisted, it means you work to get your points. Not to mention he actually runs the pick and roll for his team with virtually limited gravity from his teamates.

You're just A rocket got who makes got claims. Bu saying Klay is better pffensively, you can now make ty claims that harden is a better.overall better player.

You have zero credibility. You have always been wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi averages more points.

Don't tell me you're in the same imbecile camp as DMC, where you base off of career highs or a 37 point Qtr?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or that he plays more minutes, at a faster pace, alongside 3 other stars on the team with the most explosive offense in the history of the league. That could be another reason, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi averages more points.

Don't tell me you're in the same imbecile camp as DMC, where you base off of career highs or a 37 point Qtr?
    DMC doednt play basketball son..have you seen his hands?why would you take him seriously?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys like Tony Delk and Corey Brewer have bigger scoring outputs than many superstars. I guess that means they are just better offensively.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dude is literally getting SPOONFED ..

Comparing him with Kawhi who the other night was having to pour in 22 pts to win a game in which Nicola in' Laprottilova was our best guard while Klay is playig next to the last 3 league MVP winners..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dude is literally getting SPOONFED ..

Comparing him with Kawhi who the other night was having to pour in 22 pts to win a game in which Nicola in' Laprottilova was our best guard while Klay play next to last 3 league MVP winners..
    DMC has fat hands bro. Have you not seen the pic? Like short fat hands. I would be surprised if he's ever touched a basletball..maybe im a footlocker store.

Also Djhon has proven hes a got in his kawhi thread. Probably trying his best to up Harden name by making silly comments. Losers gonna losers.

Thread Information