My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only loser playing this?

Graphics are ass on the consoles . But the game itself is pretty damn good, really enjoy the combat system

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Graphics are ass on the consoles . But the game itself is pretty damn good, really enjoy the combat system
    Are you on XBone or PoorStation? I heard XBone renders a lower resolution but has a cleaner framerate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Xbone. That sounds about right.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read that the game is not really optimized for PS4 Pro but will be soon through a patch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Funny thing is EVERY single pic I've seen looks amazing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks fun, it's on my short list of games to play in the near future.

Bear Hug Defense
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Looking forward to playing it after I'm done with The Last of Us. Hopefully by then it will be properly patched and somewhat bug fee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking forward to playing it after I'm done with The Last of Us. Hopefully by then it will be properly patched and somewhat bug fee.
    Those kind of huge RPGs are always really buggy the first six months.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I bought this mess on Ebay. I don't know why. I didn't even bother with XIII or any of its sequels. Hopefully, the gameplay will be good, because what I have read/seen storywise has been .

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I bought this mess on Ebay. I don't know why. I didn't even bother with XIII or any of its sequels. Hopefully, the gameplay will be good, because what I have read/seen storywise has been .
    minus some graphical issues on the xbone I'm enjoying the out of it tbh, the first couple hours are slow but it picks up and the combat is pretty fun

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard this game only makes sense if you watch the accompanying CGI flick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gameplay and graphics are outstanding. Hoping Kingdom Hearts 3 has the same combat system engine I have a feeling it will be. There's some gay like weird innuendos I guess to appeal to the s and SJW's. Huge open world and has soundtracks to all the old Final Fantasies even FF2 which is my favorite all time. Great game so far only on chapter 4 but a very solid rpg imo will rate fully after completion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even FF2 which is my favorite all time
    Are you talking FF2 that was released in Japan on the Famicom or FF IV that was released on SNES in the US as FF2? I never played the Famicom FF 2 but the SNES FF IV game released as FF II in the US was incredible (completely different games).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you talking FF2 that was released in Japan on the Famicom or FF IV that was released on SNES in the US as FF2? I never played the Famicom FF 2 but the SNES FF IV game released as FF II in the US was incredible (completely different games).
    FF2 for Super NES I guess it was officially ff4 in Japan I get confused

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FF2 for Super NES I guess it was officially ff4 in Japan I get confused
    It's officially called FF IV now on PC and all the handhelds it has been released on. Did you ever play FF III on SNES? (now known as FF VI)

That one is even better IMO and is the highpoint of the series, with FF II/IV/whatever-you-call-it a close second.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's officially called FF IV now on PC and all the handhelds it has been released on. Did you ever play FF III on SNES? (now known as FF VI)

That one is even better IMO and is the highpoint of the series, with FF II/IV/whatever-you-call-it a close second.
    Oh yeah I played the out of it and it blows FF2 (ff4) out of the water in terms of content, gameplay. I prefer FF2 (ff4) for purely nostalgic reasons and it was the first final fantasy I beat even though I played the original on Nintendo. It just has an irreplaceable charm and the story is terrific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah I played the out of it and it blows FF2 (ff4) out of the water in terms of content, gameplay. I prefer FF2 (ff4) for purely nostalgic reasons and it was the first final fantasy I beat even though I played the original on Nintendo. It just has an irreplaceable charm and the story is terrific.
    Fair enough. FF IV is amazing.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'm surprised XV is getting so much praise on here. I've heard nothing but bad things about it from other sites and my RL friends. Final Fantasy has been trash for 17 years now, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised XV is getting so much praise on here. I've heard nothing but bad things about it from other sites and my RL friends. Final Fantasy has been trash for 17 years now, tbh.
    You're friends are right, it's trash.

The Story is non-sensical and lame, as is the case with virtually every japanese RPG game but just like Zelda, i dont think reviwers docked points from its weak narrative.

Nostalgia, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll probably give it a try when it drops to $20.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who play FF dont play it for the story. Each game going back to 7 has had abysmal storylines.

It's all about gameplay with FF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who play FF dont play it for the story. Each game going back to 7 has had abysmal storylines.

It's all about gameplay with FF.
    I realize I'm probably in the minority but I really liked FFX´s storyline (gameplay too). The biggest downfall was the god awful english voice acting.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I'm almost 40 hours in, level 57, and not even on Chapter 4 yet. I fear that when I run out of hunts and other sidequests, the game will be a cakewalk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can beat the game in less than a week. The main quests go by quickly...I'm on a second play through enjoying obliterating everything with the Ring of Lucii. The amount of stuff you can do in the open world is outstanding.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    So, I downloaded the 5GB update for the new weapon, and apparently, I'm supposed to spend hours fishing against other players just to be able to buy it. I'll pass.

I don't know what Square Enid was thinking. I'll waste my time on pointless sidequests, but I'm not competing with other assholes just for the chance to acquire a mediocre weapon.

Thread Information