Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i think he's draining the swamp to uncover rick perry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We noticed how blissfully ignorant you are, cuck.
    Sad =/= bliss.

Using my words against me backfire = lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at liberals who hoped "draining the swamp" meant appointing the same old Beltway circlejerk crowd of left-wing academics, globalist wonks and dilletantes. Trump has said his entire campaign that he was mostly going to hire from the business world, and he's doing that as much as he can. If he hired nobody at all with any political experience, you'd all be whining about that too.
    The ?

Anybody with an ounce of knowledge of how things work in Washington knows "draining the swamp" is a utopian pipe dream.

It's just rhetoric to sway the blissful ignorant masses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its crazy to see guys who once claimed they didn't like trump nor a fan of him, defend every ty decision he's made so far.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at Clipper_Deux acting like this is what Trump voters expected.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    at Clipper_Deux acting like this is what Trump voters expected.

Who do you think you're fooling?
    Trump was literally talking about all the "killers" from the business world he was going to hire from the very beginning of his campaign. I know because I watched his rallies and remember what he was saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was literally talking about all the "killers" from the business world he was going to hire from the very beginning of his campaign. I know because I watched his rallies and remember what he was saying.
    So basically his idea of draining the swamp meant not draining anything and adding gators

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    "Being a successful, productive member of society is corrupt! If you're not living off the government teat, you're part of the swamp!"

Lib s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically his idea of draining the swamp meant not draining anything and adding gators
    Why do liberal cucks like Blake always assume businessmen are just naturally going to be corrupt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do liberal cucks like Blake always assume businessmen are just naturally going to be corrupt?
    Lolwut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Being a successful, productive member of society is corrupt! If you're not living off the government teat, you're part of the swamp!"

Lib s
    Who are you quoting there?

You guys have lost it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash, his billionaire goons, the Repugs are gonna pop The Real America bubble that Trash conned them into.

I read an article about a lady who benefited from ACA because of her uninsurable medical condition. She even was a recruiter, getting other people to sign up for ACA.

Voted Obama both times, but switched to Trump.

why?

her insurance rates went up.

She ain't seen no REAL rate rises yet until Trash, Ryan, etc destroy Medicare, Medicaid, ACA.

And she'll be lucky if she, and her ACA recruits, even be covered.

Then we'll see some real tears.

People like to blame Comney, Wikileaks, Russia, etc, but at the end of the day news of Obamacare going up next year is what probably drove a lot of not so sure voters to Trump. Spurminator kept bringing that point up when it happened. That news couldn't had come at a worse time for Hillary. And if I'm not mistaken that news came after the debates.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well yeah ignorance is bliss
    It's not ignorance that makes me blissful, it's your...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

this got jacks off to the complaints of strangers on the internet and brags about it

what a life you must have

omg omg omg i just love reading your posts about how much you hate my chosen political party
    this brings me so much joy
    i am in no way a loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These [former presidents] were all fallible men. But they were great men. And they all possessed a goodness and decency that allowed them to rise above the petty, the personal and the partisan for the good of the nation.

The White House has been occupied by giants. But from time to time it is sought by the small-minded — divisive figures propelled by anger, and appealing to the worst instincts in the human condition.

In times of trouble, there are two types of leaders: repairers of the breach and sowers of discord.

The sower of discord foments agitation, thrives on division, scapegoats certain elements of society, and offers empty pla udes and promises. He is without substance when one scratches below the surface.

He offers a barking carnival act that can be best described as Trumpism: a toxic mix of demagoguery, mean-spiritedness and nonsense that will lead the Republican Party to perdition if pursued.

Let no one be mistaken — Donald Trump’s candidacy is a cancer on conservatism, and it must be clearly diagnosed, excised and discarded.

It cannot be pacified or ignored, for it will destroy a set of principles that has lifted more people out of poverty than any force in the history of the civilized world — the cause of conservatism...

We will be no better off with a Republican divider in the White House than the current Democrat divider in the White House.

Donald Trump the reality television star is a great generator of ratings. But Donald Trump the candidate is a sower of division, wrongly demonizing Mexican-Americans for political sport.

It is wrong to paint with a broad brush Hispanic men and women in this country who have fought and died for freedom from the Alamo to Afghanistan. He scapegoats Hispanics to appeal to our worst instincts, when we need a president who appeals to our best.

This is not new in America.

In the 1840’s the "Know Nothings" emerged as a political movement, scapegoating Irish and German immigrants for the problems of the nation.

They were obsessively anti-Catholic, so much so that when the Pope sent marble for the building of the Washington Monument, they smashed it to pieces and helped delay its construction for 35 years.

These people built nothing, created nothing. They existed to cast blame and tear down certain ins utions. To give outlet to anger.

Donald Trump is the modern-day incarnation of the know-nothing movement.

He espouses nativism, not conservatism. He is negative when conservatism is inherently optimistic.

He would divide us along bloodlines, when conservatives believe our policies will work for people of all backgrounds.

He has piqued the interest of some Republican voters who have legitimate concerns about a porous border and broken immigration system. But instead of offering those voters leadership or solutions, he has offered fear and soundbites. This cannot stand.

Conservatism doesn’t foment agitation through iden y politics. That’s what Democrats do. But as a supporter of socialized medicine, the stimulus package and Hillary Clinton, Mr. Trump is quite suited to follow the Democrats’ example.

I, for one, will not be silent when a candidate for the high office of president runs under the Republican banner by targeting millions of Hispanics, and our veterans, with mean-spirited vitriol.

I will not go quiet when this cancer on conservatism threatens to metastasize into a movement of mean-spirited politics that will send the Republican Party to the same place it sent the Whig Party in 1854: the graveyard.

As a veteran, I took offense to his attack on Senator McCain, and I found lacking his defense that he spent a lot of money on veterans’ parades.

Donald Trump was born into privilege. He received deferments to avoid service in Vietnam. He breathes the free air thousands of heroes died protecting. And he couldn’t have endured for five minutes what John McCain endured for five and a half years.

Think what you want about Senator McCain’s politics, but let no one question his service to our country.

Here was a man offered the chance to go home. He refused, knowing it could cost him his life. There was no way he would leave before any man captured before him. This is the embodiment of duty, honor, country. Mr. Trump does not know the meaning of those words.

But most telling to me is not Mr. Trump’s bombast, his refusal to show any remorse for his comments about Senator McCain, but his admission that there is not a single time in his life that he sought the forgiveness of God.

A man too arrogant, too self-absorbed, to seek God’s forgiveness is precisely the type of leader John Adams prayed would never occupy the White House.

Adams, Lincoln, FDR — they all went before God on bended knee. They all held this office of great power with humility.

When a candidate under the Republican banner would abandon the tradition of magnanimous leadership of the presidency, when he would seek to demonize millions of citizens, when he would stoop to attack POWs for being captured, I can only ask as Senator Welch did of Senator McCarthy, "Have you no sense of decency, sir?"

My fellow Republicans, beware of false prophets. Do not let itching ears be tickled by messengers who appeal to anger, division and resentment.

Resentment is the poison we swallow that we hope harms another. My fellow Republicans, don’t take the poison.

Scripture tells us "a house divided against itself cannot stand."

The candidate who wins the Republican nomination for president will articulate the best vision of "a house united."

It will be based on a conservatism that works, that appeals to our better angels, that believes in the power of individuals, through hard work and thrift, to improve our lives.

We need a president who rises above personal grievances, petty differences, raw partisan politics. Who puts the nation first, who inspires Americans to believe again and produce again and dream again.

We must move past the empty calories of Trumpism, and return to conservatism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the meltdown

This Man is the best troll in history. Game recognize game

Cant hate on him yet tbqh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perry is ridiculously corrupt. He's the exact kind of crooked career politician Trump was railing against his entire campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at liberals who hoped "draining the swamp" meant appointing the same old ... globalist wonks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this got jacks off to the complaints of strangers on the internet and brags about it

what a life you must have

omg omg omg i just love reading your posts about how much you hate my chosen political party
    this brings me so much joy
    i am in no way a loser
    I don't know who you are but thanks for the meltdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Remember when you said the voting machine flipped your vote to Hillary and you said, " it" and cast it anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im going to drain the swamp from special interests

appoints ceo of exxon mobil as secretary of state

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im going to drain the swamp from special interests

appoints ceo of exxon mobil as secretary of state
    There's that too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think he's draining the swamp to uncover rick perry.
    Lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like these folks weren't already running the country. Now at least you get to see who's been pulling the strings the whole time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rick Perry Calls Texas A&M Student Election a ‘Mockery’

Rick Perry, the former Texas governor and current United States energy secretary, says the recent presidential election was stolen.

It isn’t the legitimacy of his boss, President Trump, that Mr. Perry is calling into question.

No, he has reservations about last month’s election for student body president at his alma mater, Texas A&M University.

In a piece published by The Houston Chronicle on Wednesday, Mr. Perry took the remarkable step of weighing in on the most local of politics.

In it,

he argues in great detail that the election of the school’s first openly gay student body president was mishandled and that the true winner was denied victory, an outcome that never would have been allowed were he not a straight, white male.
    The process, overseen by the school’s Student Government Association, at best “made a mockery of due process and transparency,” Mr. Perry wrote. “At worst, the S.G.A. allowed an election to be stolen outright.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/u...-election.html

JimmyRicky really hates them gots (but probably OK with good ol' TX boys ing the livestock)

Thread Information