UFC Verified account ‏@ufc

BREAKING! @HollyHolm & @IronLadyMMA to compete for the inaugural women's 145lb belt at #UFC208! http://bit.ly/2hjLPpN

Main Card
    Weight class Method Round Time Notes
    Women's Featherweight Holly Holm vs. Germaine de Randamie [a]
    Middleweight Anderson Silva vs. Derek Brunson
    Middleweight Ronaldo Souza vs. Tim Boetsch
    Light Heavyweight Glover Teixeira vs. Jared Cannonier
    Lightweight Dustin Poirier vs. Jim Miller
    Last edited by ace3g; 02-11-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Finally...

And we all know what that means

Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm just starting getting into UFC. Don't know why I didn't watch it earlier. I watched Fight Night Live last Saturday night on my pay TV subscription and thought it was pretty good. Great win from the Korean Zombie in the main event. Pretty amazing he was able to do so well after being away for so long. That would be hard in any sport, let alone UFC.

Where do you guys watch the PPV events if you can't afford the fee? Can someone possibly PM me?

I'm just starting getting into UFC. Don't know why I didn't watch it earlier. I watched Fight Night Live last Saturday night on my pay TV subscription and thought it was pretty good. Great win from the Korean Zombie in the main event. Pretty amazing he was able to do so well after being away for so long. That would be hard in any sport, let alone UFC.

Where do you guys watch the PPV events if you can't afford the fee? Can someone possibly PM me?
    Buffalo Wild Wings shows the PPV events.. I have gone there, Buffalo Wings & Rings, and Dave and Busters a few times w/ no cover charge.

Weight class
    Method Round Time Notes
    Women's Featherweight Holly Holm vs. Germaine de Randamie [a]
    Middleweight Anderson Silva vs. Derek Brunson
    Middleweight Ronaldo Souza vs. Tim Boetsch
    Light Heavyweight Glover Teixeira vs. Jared Cannonier
    Lightweight Dustin Poirier vs. Jim Miller

Believe.
    Post Count
    Some good fights but only decisions until now... I want to see finishes

bull decision. Dana White was not gonna allow Greg Jackson' to have another le.

Believe.
    Post Count
    I was thinking of removing a point after the first post-bell punch, I guess I can understand that maybe the ref wouldn't. But after the SECOND occurrence (actually two punches), this is definitely a point deducted which makes this fight a draw.

She's gonna get run over by cyborg anyway so who cares but still

I was thinking of removing a point after the first post-bell punch, I guess I can understand that maybe the ref wouldn't. But after the SECOND occurrence (actually two punches), this is definitely a point deducted which makes this fight a draw.

She's gonna get run over by cyborg anyway so who cares but still
    Randamie's grapplign is horrible. The bull decision was basically to get Rousey another le shot with someone she can possibly beat

Germaine de Randamie:

Believe.
    Post Count
    This is number one bull

Thread Information