Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    Just came here to say, I hope you got that wanted replay in fútbol are happy. Disgraceful implementation, per par for Fifa

Ps: did yall see that the high and mighty us justice system settled with the TV Company that was paying CONMEBOL bribes for 115M? Yep, justice and transparency was always the goal of the investigation alright

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    TBH I agree with using these kind of technology in football. However they must change the rules about only checking what the ref asks. Same happens in rugby.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    They are getting started tbh... system will be adjusted over time. you cannot expect a consistent near perfect system from day 1, stuff takes time. It is time anyway to do something, denying goal because we cannot implement a ship to say yes or no ball crossed line is ing dumb... we are in 2016 for sake

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    They are getting started tbh... system will be adjusted over time. you cannot expect a consistent near perfect system from day 1, stuff takes time. It is time anyway to do something, denying goal because we cannot implement a ship to say yes or no ball crossed line is ing dumb... we are in 2016 for sake
    lmao they can just put a ing sensor in the ball and be done with it with a millimeter level precision. We could do this 30 years ago btw. Right now they get it in micrometers probably . These old cronies just maximizing their paychecks.

And OP, I know bad decisions hurt but any means to increase accountability should be welcomed in football, my brazil is right, there will be hiccups but it's the right road.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Then use youth cups or some other bull til it's ready, not a world Cup. Between letting the play go, there being slim offside on the play, and it being a weak ass penalty to begin with, huge fail. TV replay doesn't fix , any nba fan should know this
    Last edited by diego; 12-14-2016 at 02:29 PM.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Then use youth cups or some other bull til it's ready, not a world Cup. Between letting the play go, there being slim offside on the play, and it being a weak ass penalty to begin with, huge fail. TV replay doesn't fix , any nba fan should know this
    a world cup ? this compe ion is equivalent of some youth cups tbh They already tested on friendship games tbh... and again it takes time

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    The real question here is why are they using the most important club tournament as testing ground tbh?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    I like it.....

should be implemented in South America first tbh, so many unjustified penalties down there bc their players were born floppers

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I like it.....

should be implemented in South America first tbh, so many unjustified penalties down there bc their players were born floppers

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    You could change the rule all you want but Missi still missed.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    You could change the rule all you want but Missi still missed.
    Penaldo has missed some MASSIVE penalties in his career, ones that cost his team the league as well as a shot at the CL:

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Penaldo has missed some MASSIVE penalties in his career, ones that cost his team the league as well as a shot at the CL:

Godnaldo NEVER missed a penalty in the Finals that cost his team a trophy.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    No, but he's missed a penalty that cost his team the La Liga trophy against Malaga.

FACT

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    No, but he's missed a penalty that cost his team the La Liga trophy against Malaga.

FACT
    Someone like Godnaldo who takes as many penalties as he does is going to miss penalties during a 38 game season.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Someone like Godnaldo who takes as many penalties as he does is going to miss penalties during a 38 game season.
    But missing the biggest penalty of the season? He's missed some massive ones as well. Obviously a better penalty taker than Messi, but let's not act like he hasn't had some horrible choking moments himself.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    But missing the biggest penalty of the season? He's missed some massive ones as well. Obviously a better penalty taker than Messi, but let's not act like he hasn't had some horrible choking moments himself.
    Godnaldo stepped up & took the le clinching PK, Missi completely shanked it.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Only 'cause his teammates bailed him out per par. He missed on the '08 shootout CL final.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Only 'cause his teammates bailed him out per par. He missed on the '08 shootout CL final.
    So he missed a meaningless PK? Thanks.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    No, he missed a big time PK. Luckily for him, his teammates came at his rescue, like in everysingle important le he won.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    No, he missed a big time PK. Luckily for him, his teammates came at his rescue, like in everysingle important le he won.
    The Talisman:

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Messi's PK miss wasn't the one that cost Argentina the le, Biglia was.

And as DAF86 said, Penaldo missed a massive penalty in the 2008 CL Final.

My Team
    AFC Ajax
    Post Count
    Messi's PK miss wasn't the one that cost Argentina the le, Biglia was.
    Captain blaming the troops.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Captain blaming the troops.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Haven't seen this much deflecting since Manu fans blamed Tony and Kawhi for Game 6 tbh..

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    The real question here is why are they using the most important club tournament as testing ground tbh?

Thread Information