Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So why didn't you? ing racist.

Talk to me about Warren Moon.
    I've admitted to being a racist more than once here. YES....the races are different, that is why we have them. A Chinaman at cornerback? Ever see a Mexican RB?

Short Moon bio....stud at Washington, put being black the NFL passed him over. So he ends up in the CFL where he tore that league apart, this gets the attention of the NFL. We all know the rest, or should.

Post Count
    My dad told me...."son, I better not hear of you starting any trouble at school, if I do I'll tan your hide, ok? And, I better not hear of you letting ayone push you around, ya knock him on his ass. If I hear of you being pushed around I'll kick your ass....ok?"

Obviously your dad was a coward, look at you, ha~~~~~~~~

Your dad...just hide and chirp at them son, us cowards are like that.

The others might stand by and watch you run everything/everyone down, I'm not wired that way ya little , got it? I always got my nut pushing bullies around, put a glem in my eye.
    but he never said "don't rape children"?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    but he never said "don't rape children"?
    Dude, this is the NFL forum, ok? Take that silliness to The Club, we talk football here, ok?

You need help little guy, ok?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I've admitted to being a racist more than once here. YES....the races are different, that is why we have them. A Chinaman at cornerback? Ever see a Mexican RB?

Short Moon bio....stud at Washington, put being black the NFL passed him over. So he ends up in the CFL where he tore that league apart, this gets the attention of the NFL. We all know the rest, or should.
    So you're so racist that even though you admitted Moon belonged on your list...you left him off??? Expert Level 0.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So you're so racist that even though you admitted Moon belonged on your list...you left him off??? Expert Level 0.
    I assumed it was pretty obvious that wasn't the "COMPLETE" list, where was Johnny U, Otto Graham who must be on any list of the very elite. Where was Drew Brees?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    About a month ago it was....What's wrong with Aaron Rodgers.....hahahaha~~~~

The last two weeks....ok ok the rookie finally cooling down, what about Romo?, hahahahaha~~~~

So how are Rodgers and Dak doing today?

The ebb and flow of a 17 week NFL schedule, we are going to be seeing the Seahawks kick the Pats ass...IN...NE, then look like in GB. The Packers looking like losing 4 in a row. The Chiefs can kick Raider ass (twice) but can't beat the ans at home?

The Dolphins are 1-4, ..THEY SUCK!!!!, they are 7-1 last 8.

If ya watch the game ya know this is how it goes and we see it every single season, so to watch you guys freaking out over anything before turkey day is......why????????????????? And no Cam Newton didn't all of a sudden...HE'S TRASH....like our resident moron says, he's just having a bad season, and if ya look at the greats, so did they.

SEE SEE SEE BROCK IS BENCHED, HE SUCKS.....totally ignoring the fact this is a 26 year old QB in a new role for him. How many greats were cut, traded, benched, well?

Slow down rookies and think just a little bit, ok?

Now tonight Newton will do something stupid and one of you rookies will...SEE SEE SEE SEE HE SUCKS....hahaha~~~~~ the fact HOFer Brett Favre once threw 7 INT;s in a game, Tom Brady had 4, Peyton had 6. , even the amazing, incredible Joe Flacco had 5 INT's in a game.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-19-2016 at 05:17 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    translation

We all know you're right about that Avante, yes in a 17 week season it is silly to put too much into anyting especially early on. You have proven time and time again the best approach is a wait and see, just like you coming from down 330 to plus 2170, you said.......give it some time. You are da man big guy
    Last edited by Avante; 12-19-2016 at 06:07 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    translation

I confess I do need to slow down like ya talk about Avante, how stupid did I feel running my big mouth over that muff by Hil, only to watch the kid do exactly what you said he would do, yep.....stupid! Just like me bragging on Anderson, obviously he sits on the bench for a reason, we saw that reason, INT FUMBLE INT INT.

I need to pay atention to those who know a lot more about this stuff than I do.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Does anyone ever think.....what happens of Newton comes back in 2017 and shines? Ya don't do ya? Think of just how dumb....Scam Newton is Trash.... makes ya look.

Sometimes I really wonder about you little people.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Why the did this become about race? Lmfao.

Anyways, Avante, it's still to be seen if he will be in their company or not, not guaranteed one way or another. Currently this season though based off stats, he actually isn't better than half the other QB's, I think that's what sparked this whole thread. I will say, for what it's worth, I believe he is better than stats show this season.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Does anyone ever think.....what happens of Newton comes back in 2017 and shines? Ya don't do ya? Think of just how dumb....Scam Newton is Trash.... makes ya look.

Sometimes I really wonder about you little people.
    You'd have the people starting threads such as "Scam Newton is trash" look dumb while another big group of people claiming Cam is the next coming of Jesus, lmfao.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why the did this become about race? Lmfao.

Anyways, Avante, it's still to be seen if he will be in their company or not, not guaranteed one way or another. Currently this season though based off stats, he actually isn't better than half the other QB's, I think that's what sparked this whole thread. I will say, for what it's worth, I believe he is better than stats show this season.
    Ya don't go season to season with these guys is what people don't get (until age becomes a real factor). Obviously Newton can play, he's proven that already. All we sre seeing is a guy having a bad year, it really is just that simple.

, look at this great career....
    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...F/FavrBr00.htm

....the guy was all over the place.

Now if 2017 shows up and by week 8ish we are still seeing the same level of play, ok ok, we have a legit situation. But to get too critical this soon....nay~~~~

And there aren't 16 QB's in the NFL I'd take over Newton.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You'd have the people starting threads such as "Scam Newton is trash" look dumb while another big group of people claiming Cam is the next coming of Jesus, lmfao.
    First thing people need to do is bone up on football. If ya understand the game then ya know better than to put too much into a game, a season. We have been seeing that from day one. You give things some time, something too many here don't appear to understand.

It's his third season in the NFL, the most he has gained in any season was a little over 700 yards, people are starting to...."bust?" Then in his 4th season...BOOM~~~~~~~~~~~ Talking O.J.Simpson.

I was read how when he does get his shot Aaron Rodgers will suck, hahahaha~~~~~~~

Getting back to Simpson, in his rookie season a RB from little New Mexico Highlands named Carl Garrett won the Rookie of the Year award, I bet nobody here has ever heard of Carl Garrett.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-20-2016 at 12:47 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Newton had a good game last night.

Who would we take before him.

NW...Wilson
    NE...?
    NS...Ryan, Brees
    NN...Rodgers, Stafford
    AW...Rivers, Carr
    AE...Brady
    AS...Luck
    AN...Big Ben

The best days for the amazing Derek Anderson was his 4 seasons at Cleveland.

He left there with these stats.

comp% 52.9
    TD/INT 46-45
    QB rating...69.7

Obviously 2016 has been Newton's worst season, his stats...

comp% 53.8
    TD/INT 17-9
    QB rating...80.8

Hmmmmm?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-20-2016 at 01:39 PM.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    translation

Maybe next year for my Saints, remind me to check with you Avante before the season, ok? You nailed 2016.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    translation:

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    translation

You can rell I'm a Raider fan huh? Yep, not too bright. Avante, you know more about my Raiders than I do, and you're a Niner fan.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Post Count

Post Count

Thread Information