My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook trying so hard to outshine Kawhi
    Still loses the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This "oh triple doubles!" narrative as the clincher has been a pathetic dominant theme in MVP RACE..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    39 shots, the second guy with most shots on the team had 9.

And to think folks upstairs about Kawhi taking 18 shots per game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook has 56 right now
    And yet still lost to the lowly Blazers. At home too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet still lost to the lowly Blazers. At home too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the mutts over at realgm with the excuses and made up with kawhi he cant win...

has no playmaking skills

why does kawhi need playmaking skills when his on pace to win +60 games? why does he need to pad his assists column if his winning games?

I assume they don't watch spurs games at all since they play a boring style with no prima donnas on the team, not his fault if clowns on the team aint making shots from his passes, then they say look at their fg%, yeh why don't u look at how much shots they made for the year? its down on previous year...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's incredibly efficient

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't be a coincidence that he decides to do this a day after everyone is talking about Kawhi. 39 shots and the next guy only having 9 is ridiculous. Not even a Russ hater, but he's chasing personal glory at this point. I don't see how that's what being an MVP is about no matter how gaudy his numbers are. Inhuman performances are supposed to happen naturally to help the team win not for the sole purpose of building up your MVP resume.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't be a coincidence that he decides to do this a day after everyone is talking about Kawhi. 39 shots and the next guy only having 9 is ridiculous. Not even a Russ hater, but he's chasing personal glory at this point. I don't see how that's what being an MVP is about no matter how gaudy his numbers are. Inhuman performances are supposed to happen naturally to help the team win not for the sole purpose of building up your MVP resume.
    It was so in' obvious..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

* the KG comparison isn't totally on point since Kawhi is far and away the first offensive option on his team..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the spurs win tommarow and against gsw, they be riding a 11 game winning streak, then next 5-6 games is against scrubs...now if they can extend that streak to 17 games, then comes the next gauntlet cavs/gsw/okc/Utah/mem ...... league doing whatever to stop kawhi from winning mvp and dpoy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if the spurs win tommarow and against gsw, they be riding a 11 game winning streak, then next 5-6 games is against scrubs...now if they can extend that streak to 17 games, then comes the next gauntlet cavs/gsw/okc/Utah/mem ...... league doing whatever to stop kawhi from winning mvp and dpoy
    He has a legit shot to win so relax ....

Great article about westbrook and his high usage rate ...

https://theringer.com/the-russell-we...117#.nhdyyvdks

Compares Westbrook's year to kobe in 2007 and Jordan in 1987(?)
    Loves his game but argues against it as a winning formula ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Westbrook solidifying his case with a triple double and a W against the glorified role player/system player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook solidifying his case with a triple double and a W against the glorified role player/system player
    Oh look who showed back up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol wb padding stats against dleague roster pop is putting out to close the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol the MVP. I hope harden gets it. Lol clutch fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it goes to anybody not named Lebron, then it's not going to its rightful recepient. But if it's not going to go to LBJ, it should be Kawhi, then Harden, then Russ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs are losing even with Lebron tbh. I know how bad the Cavs are without him, but you could argue the Spurs would be worse than even that without Kiwi.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cavs are losing even with Lebron tbh. I know how bad the Cavs are without him, but you could argue the Spurs would be worse than even that without Kiwi.
    Spurs are 5-1 without Kiwi and just came back from a 28 deficit without him too

The system player doesn't deserve mvp honors tbh. Basically, you could replace him with Matt Barnes and the spurs would keep on winning due to the system they play in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are 5-1 without Kiwi and just came back from a 28 deficit without him too

The system player doesn't deserve mvp honors tbh. Basically, you could replace him with Matt Barnes and the spurs would keep on winning due to the system they play in.
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lucky none of us actually have a vote for the MVP, or the player having the best last game of the season will win it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is lame excuse for a lame player man, is t he gm/ceo of his team, has the same roster as last season, highest payroll in the league, goes after mercenaries, plays in the pathetic easts, has 2 other ty allstars on team, yet is behind gsw/spurs and ties Houston for 3rd best record in league when they should be padding wins against pathetic easts teams

so lets get this straight, when they win games ... irving and love are allstars
    when they lose games .... irving and love are jack
    the double standards for this pos....

now this year and last season shows me how overrated the bulls 72-10 record is....I dunno how many times the spurs could've beatened that record, but pop doesn't care about a meaningless record set by a turd against pathetic compe ion...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Lebron(impossible to ignore how bad the Cavs are when he's out..Irving is a cancer without Lebron)
    2. Harden
    3. Westbrook
    4. Kawhi
    5. Butler

You are slobbering all over that knob. Lebron is not MVP though, tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    MVP with 38, 11 and 10 tonight

Thread Information