Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    LMA for Cousins is a no-brainer for the Spurs. I question whether the Kings would do that. It's not like LMA is some team leader or great locker room guy, guy can't even bother showing up in shape.
    It depends if they have better offers for Cousins as the trade deadline nears. Aldridge is better than trading Cousins for some role players, picks etc. It basically would keep the Kings in playoff contention next season. LMA would also be the star of that team, we all know Leonard is the star of the Spurs.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha, 3 straight NBA les with Jordan, Pippen, Kukoc, Kerr, Harper. Pretty sure Rodman can't thank Pop enough!

Anyway, here are Rodman's Spurs highlights:
    Laughing trying to imagine Pop and Rodman on the same team.

I actually think Cousins wouldn't quite be as bad but it would be pretty interesting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still want him. I'm sick of soft bigs. I want someone that will play aggressive, that will go down into the low post consistently, and that will dominate his match up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sacramento has quietly taken the 8th seed, in spite of their horrible roster

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Sacramento has quietly taken the 8th seed, in spite of their horrible roster
    Another team having success without Rudy Gay on the floor putting up empty stats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless the Blazers swing a trade for a rim protector,I think the Kings will hold on to the 8th seed..

Thread Information