Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watch the embedded video...And I was thinking Spurs/Pop might take a flier on him ..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty funny to watch Cousins get trolled by that reporter at 44 seconds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is why the kings keep under performing. The culture ain't right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No one is touching him with a 10 foot pole..It is obvious NBA insiders know more on the extent of his toxicity..Not worth the trouble..

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I wish no man ill will but I hope this guy gets cancer IRL.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    eh if he didn't have issues there would be no way he'd be available at a reasonable deal. I certainly see why he'd be worth the risk, especially since him and Kawhi have a decent relationship and Cousins likes Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see anything wrong in the video

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He seems like the kind of guy Pop can turn around. He seems very sensitive to opinions about him and holds a grudge based on that clip, but some of those reporters are pure filfth. The more this keeps up the cheaper he will be to get at the deadline, they might take Aldridge for him after all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a loser. Dude needs to gtfo of the NBA if he can't handle the criticism.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He's a loser. Dude needs to gtfo of the NBA if he can't handle the criticism.
    If he lays a finger on a reporter he could be banned for life from the NBA or for a year or months more than likely. At the start of that clip it got really heated, he needs to handle himself better those reporters are not worth risking a career over tbh. The NBA would come down really hard on him if he got into a brawl with a reporter, a big no no. You have to prove you can get along with people and be civilized in this league to have longevity.

Spurs need to try and get this guy, he would flourish under Pop.
    Last edited by Chillen; 12-17-2016 at 12:17 PM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Pop would never allow Cousins on his team. He has severe racial issues with outspoken, strong-willed black American men. Cousins would either be put in the doghouse like Dedmon was, or he'd get cut in Stephen Jackson-esque fashion for refusing to put on a minstrel show for Massa Pop.

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop would never allow Cousins on his team. He has severe racial issues with outspoken, strong-willed black American men. Cousins would either be put in the doghouse like Dedmon was, or he'd get cut in Stephen Jackson-esque fashion for refusing to put on a minstrel show for Massa Pop.
    Oh is that why Pop invited John Carlos to come speak to the Spurs last year?

Serious question: Do you get fulfillment out of being an internet troll?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Now CN is defending Cousins?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow I didn't know you were Harlem's son.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he lays a finger on a reporter he could be banned for life from the NBA or for a year or months more than likely. At the start of that clip it got really heated, he needs to handle himself better those reporters are not worth risking a career over tbh. The NBA would come down really hard on him if he got into a brawl with a reporter, a big no no. You have to prove you can get along with people and be civilized in this league to have longevity.

Spurs need to try and get this guy, he would flourish under Pop.
    This guy is psychotic. He has been a bully his whole entire life going back to high school and has gotten away with it. He has never faced any serious consequences for his antics in the past. This is a guy who has never had any respect for anyone besides himself which makes him not coach-able. Go back to even his Kentucky days he didn't have respect for Calipari who is a coaching legend. There is even stories about how Calipari hated him so much that he was excited when Demarcus decided to go the one and done route. This is the same guy who has threatened to beat up teammates for not playing well as do ented with the Nick Stauskas. Demarcus is 26 and it's widely acknowledged that your brain stops changing after the age of 25 so he's going to be same person for the rest of his life which is a nutcase.

I see Demarcus in the Jr Rider mold. Just like Rider he's a talented malcontent that will play his way out of the league. Keep in mind not even a legend like Phil Jackson was able to save Rider's career. I feel Pop would have the same type of failure with Demarcus. Demarcus is not even worth touching. Wherever he ends up getting traded to watch him destroy that team.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Wow I didn't know you were Harlem's son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Demarcus. He's immature and the media knows so they try to squeeze as much as possible from him. He's never really had any problems with teamates too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Demarcus. He's immature and the media knows so they try to squeeze as much as possible from him. He's never really had any problems with teamates too.
    He's got some anger management issues, like real ones..But I would be tempted to see if the combination of winning, the towering, ultimate respect-worthy personality of Pop, and Spurs closed-doors media policy would have any chance of salvaging him..

Imagine Kawhi/Boogie 1-2 punch (after swapping him with Softridge) for the next half decade from an on-court basketball angle ..Basically Kobe/Shaq 2.0 with similiar hazards..

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I feel Pop would have the same type of failure with Demarcus. Demarcus is not even worth touching. Wherever he ends up getting traded to watch him destroy that team.
    I hear ya but imo he's worth the gamble, if all it takes is LMA to get him, I'm in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus ClitNation is a

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Jesus ClitNation is a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol and Parker for Cousins..
    #pipedreams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d trade Gasol and Aldridge for him in an instant. Of course the salaries don’t match but you get the point

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I’d trade Gasol and Aldridge for him in an instant. Of course the salaries don’t match but you get the point
    I get the point but if the Spurs were to acquire Cousins it would probably cost them Aldridge. I doubt the Kings would want Gasol or Parker, but that would be amazing if all we had to do was give up Gasol for Cousins. Odds are they would want a trade that gives them picks, etc and good role players. An Aldridge trade though would keep them in playoff contention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the point but if the Spurs were to acquire Cousins it would probably cost them Aldridge. I doubt the Kings would want Gasol or Parker, but that would be amazing if all we had to do was give up Gasol for Cousins. Odds are they would want a trade that gives them picks, etc and good role players. An Aldridge trade though would keep them in playoff contention.
    I’d give up Aldridge in a heartbeat

Thread Information