Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count

My Team
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Post Count
    College Football Playoffs are just awful this year. Alabama is gonna roll in the Championship game.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    College Football Playoffs are just awful this year. Alabama is gonna roll in the Championship game.
    Since the playoff began....there have been 6 semifinal games. 5 of them have been blowouts.

Post Count
    Alabama barely beat Clemson last year. Why would this year be different? It's gonna be a close game and Clemson could win as well.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Congrats Thread

Bama too much for them Washington boys. Scored a TD early...nothing after that.
    Yep, though I was pulling for OSU. Clemp has a 14 incher on tap for us.

My Team
    Post Count
    Yep, though I was pulling for OSU. Clemp has a 14 incher on tap for us.
    Nah. OSU blew it. I already lodged their skunker.

I just hope both teams play the way the did yesterday....would be a great Nat'l Championship game if they both do.

Post Count
    Nah. OSU blew it. I already lodged their skunker.

I just hope both teams play the way the did yesterday....would be a great Nat'l Championship game if they both do.
    I don't want "a great Nat'l Championship game." I want Alabama to winPERIOD

My Team
    Post Count
    I don't want "a great Nat'l Championship game." I want Alabama to winPERIOD
    They beat Clemson last year....

Lost to Ohio St. the year before....

What's the deal?

phucking refs derailing USCs comeback against Pedo State.

Post Count
    I'm not a USC or PSU fan, but how on the last TD by PSU was that not illegal man downfield? Two OL were more than 3 yards past the LOS.

My Team
    Post Count
    Oklahoma isn't choking???

WTF is up with that benefactor ???

The first time I saw Jameis Winston play at FSU I thought....WOW~~~ Tonight that USC QB got a....WOW~~~...what an amazing QB this kid "appears" to be. If he stays healthy, keeps his head on straight and wants it, he could leave the college game as the best QB USC has ever had.

The best game of this bowl season so far.

If ya saw the game ya heard talk of Adoree Jackson being an Olympic long jumper wannabe. Why these football guys try and talk track...??? Jackson is a 25 foot cat, Olympians are jumping over 27 feet.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Oklahoma isn't choking???

WTF is up with that benefactor ???
    Auburn went straight down the field on them with very little resistance on the first drive...then the QB broke his arm. Luck just fell Boomer's way for once.

My Team
    Post Count
    Hey Thread ...

Why on Trump's Green Earth would Saban tell Kiffin to pack his ing bags the week before the Nat'l Championship? Just don't get it, tbh.

Post Count
    Hey Thread ...

Why on Trump's Green Earth would Saban tell Kiffin to pack his ing bags the week before the Nat'l Championship? Just don't get it, tbh.
    I don't get it either. And he/Saban should assume those OC duties for this Championship game. To saddle Sarkisian with this yoke is wrong, dead wrong. Leave him be until AFTER this gamePERIOD

Post Count
    Alabama barely beat Clemson last year. Why would this year be different? It's gonna be a close game and Clemson could win as well.
    Yes. Special cir stances & special plays,,,the kickoff return + the onside kick delivered Alabama. That's mighty thin on the substance ledger & broad daylight on the symbolism side. They'll revisit that reality Monday nite. How they deal with it is the killing ground.

^^ Q is more why did Saban give Kiffin the job in the 1st place.
    Unreal.
    Lots of Bama watchers believe it was Kiffin who f'd up the Nat Champ trophy vs Ohio State. Massive OLine had worn down Ohio States D line and were plowing in the 4th. Instead Kiffin tries too many cutesy complicated pass plays and Bama falls short.

Pulled the exact same chit vs. Washington.

How the f'r lasted as long as he did is beyond me.

Yes Thread i agree don't saddle this on Sarkisian.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    When one hires the likes of Kiffin and Sarkisian personality disorders follow. Saban walks a thin line with this. Both of these hires are very competent football guys. What happens with other aspects of their contributions outside of football will be of concern.

Saban will also take on highly competent players with the same flaws. For the most part he surrounds these talented players with some really single minded NFL bound kids who do not want to F up. But some go to Louisiana with drugs and guns and get caught. And then are given a 4th chance. Typical Saban. Kiffin used up his 4th chance. And having kids or coaches for multiple years with a guy like Saban... ya might want out.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    A month behind, but way to comeback USC!

Thread Information