Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Note to self: OP gets twelve different kinds of butthurt when you point out that he's been triggered.

OP also too dense to realize that most of the people posting pics online of themselves with guns are doing it just to piss off people like him. It's comforting to know that if I ever do get the odd compulsion to post a pic online of myself holding a gun, I'll at least do it with the satisfaction of knowing that it will surely get under the skin of some special snowflake like him, somewhere.

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only a closet sexual creates a sexual alt

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    OP
    SJW got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    actually its not for me

that message is for the people in the fictional universe where any gun regulation means taking peoples guns away

you apparently are this stupid too. bet youre itching to tell us all about your guns
    No, it's for you. Bend over, I'll show you my gun.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're fine with a Muslim registry?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that's a giant transformer quality mega strawman. Get the outa here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that's a giant transformer quality mega strawman. Get the outa here.
    OP stated a registry is just a list, and people shouldn't fear a list. So I just wanted clarity on his/her stance on a Muslim registry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP stated a registry is just a list, and people shouldn't fear a list. So I just wanted clarity on his/her stance on a Muslim registry.
    OK...sorry didn't get the sarcasm. OP eventually backwards when pressed and said he wasn't actually advocating a list. He just got stood up tonight and wasn't getting his packed on schedule and decided to come in here and get his ass packed digitally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it's called the obituaries.

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Op DMC just said u got about 5 seconds to show him that hole because this gorilla daddys hungry

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Note to self: OP gets twelve different kinds of butthurt when you point out that he's been triggered.

OP also too dense to realize that most of the people posting pics online of themselves with guns are doing it just to piss off people like him. It's comforting to know that if I ever do get the odd compulsion to post a pic online of myself holding a gun, I'll at least do it with the satisfaction of knowing that it will surely get under the skin of some special snowflake like him, somewhere.
    note to you: when you keep accusing someone of being triggered its probably because you yourself are triggered.

also i completely disagree with you on gun owners posting pictures. i think its perfectly acceptable for them to be proud of their guns and not sure why you would stereotype them as the kinds of pathetic gots who would do something just to annoy internet strangers.

how stupid would that be? im gonna take a selfie with my gun because lol lib s on the internet.

only an enormous got with no hope of ever getting close to an actual pussy would do something like that. and here you are accusing every gun owner of being that kind of got. better cover your butthole sonnnnn

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    awwww how cute the peanut gallery chimed in

get outta this thread got, youre embarrassing the others. no one wants you speaking for them

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    i guarantee you every single gun owner who s his panties over registries is this type of gun owner
    People are skeptical about gun registry for valid reasons.

Should the public records be released to everyone, gun owners are now increased targets for theft when they are away from home.

What about the right of the people to be secure in their person, papers, and effects?

Why does the left love to trample on the cons ution?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    doesnt really bother me. id question its accuracy since muslimness isnt really quantifiable. thats why itll never happen.

did that up your argument? sowwy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    OK...sorry didn't get the sarcasm. OP eventually backwards when pressed and said he wasn't actually advocating a list. He just got stood up tonight and wasn't getting his packed on schedule and decided to come in here and get his ass packed digitally.
    look at this got describing his fantasies in graphic detail.

damn bro, you repressed

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No, it's for you. Bend over, I'll show you my gun.
    seen it.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    tbh why is it that gun owners

1 - constantly talk about their guns
    2 - constantly post pictures of themselves with their guns on facebook
    3 - drive around with ak47 dont tread on me stickers on their pickups
    4 - revolve their entire iden y around owning guns

but...
    their panties about any talk of a gun registry?
    Why do people talk about anything they like? Why do people post pictures of anything?

Do you never talk about the things you like, or never take pictures to share?

Why are you so ignorant as to claim a person's iden y revolves around a single item?

Are you using Psychological Projection? Are you really that pathetic, that you think others are as pathetic?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why do people talk about anything they like? Why do people post pictures of anything?

Do you never talk about the things you like, or never take pictures to share?

Why are you so ignorant as to claim a person's iden y revolves around a single item?

Are you using Psychological Projection? Are you really that pathetic, that you think others are as pathetic?
    its perfectly okay to do all of those things i listed. what makes no sense is when those same people their panties over the gubmint knowing they own guns.

does that make sense to you or do i need to spend a few hours with rosetta stone's re series to better speak on your level

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its perfectly okay to do all of those things i listed. what makes no sense is when those same people their panties over the gubmint knowing they own guns.

does that make sense to you or do i need to spend a few hours with rosetta stone's re series to better speak on your level
    So do you defend freedom of speech?

Do you then think it should be OK for the gubmint to know and record everything you say?

Like speech, the precursor to infringement is tracking. Once tracking is established, specificity can ensue and from there oppression.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Only a closet sexual creates a sexual alt
    bro everybody knows axl smokes pole.

the elton john obsession. the broadway musical nature of the use your illusion period. the faux machism. the years of creative hiatus.

that dude is a bigger than boy george and everyone knows it. so who has the closet alt again?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So do you defend freedom of speech?

Do you then think it should be OK for the gubmint to know and record everything you say?

Like speech, the precursor to infringement is tracking. Once tracking is established, specificity can ensue and from there oppression.
    i wouldnt and moan about the feds knowing everything i say if i posted everything i say to a public social media site

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count

I see...

You are a stupid troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wouldnt and moan about the feds knowing everything i say if i posted everything i say to a public social media site
    Ok, if I post the SN of my gun on a social media site I'm OK with someone writing it down. There's a difference in giving your information away and having it forcibly taken from you. If you don't know that difference you're likely not old enough to have that knowledge but if you live long enough you will.

Would you vote to repeal the Firearm Owners Protection Act that made a national gun registry unlawful? Because I'm all for repealing it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I see...

You are a stupid troll.
    *gives up, can't hang

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ok, if I post the SN of my gun on a social media site I'm OK with someone writing it down. There's a difference in giving your information away and having it forcibly taken from you. If you don't know that difference you're likely not old enough to have that knowledge but if you live long enough you will.

Would you vote to repeal the Firearm Owners Protection Act that made a national gun registry unlawful? Because I'm all for repealing it.
    its not forcibly taken. you dont have to register as a gun owner if you choose not to own a gun

id have to read up more on the fopa. like i said im mocking hypocrisy not arguing for a registry

Thread Information