Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not word games, its what I said. Feel free to go back and look. I'm not wrong on this. I know what was said to me and I know what I said.
    You bet me. You believed it. Why else take it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You bet me. You believed it. Why else take it?
    Lol its 50 dollars.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol its 50 dollars.
    It is. But i don't take all bets just cause they are $50.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The point about Patty is he's not a starting PG. If you think the G rotation this year is the downfall, you have to really consider paying Mills a lot of money because that means the same problem exists next year only more expensive now.

Mills should be kept under many scenarios but others should definitley be explored and if SA can get another shooter (Mills role) and actually get a better true back up PG (both attacking and defensively - hopefully Murray) they can be better off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd pay him 14mil a year. Easy.
    I wonder if for that money you could get Hill out of Utah? Of course, we've got Patty's bird rights, so far easier to re-sign Mills.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is. But i don't take all bets just cause they are $50.
    I don't take all bets either, but it was honestly a fun, 50 dollar bet. Nothing more.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The point about Patty is he's not a starting PG. If you think the G rotation this year is the downfall, you have to really consider paying Mills a lot of money because that means the same problem exists next year only more expensive now.

Mills should be kept under many scenarios but others should definitley be explored and if SA can get another shooter (Mills role) and actually get a better true back up PG (both attacking and defensively - hopefully Murray) they can be better off.
    You act like Patty is the problem for 's sake.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't take all bets either, but it was honestly a fun, 50 dollar bet. Nothing more.
    I'm just gonna leave it there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can we realistically get Hill and push Tony to the bench?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You act like Patty is the problem for 's sake.
    I think he's a problem in the context of the Spurs needs, yes. He plays really bad defense (he tries, he's just small and not good) and he's not a good PG in terms of running an offense, passing & getting into the lane.

He's really good in his role but the point is addressing the need (a PG to surpass TP) and how the Spurs can get there.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he's a problem in the context of the Spurs needs, yes. He plays really bad defense (he tries, he's just small and not good) and he's not a good PG in terms of running an offense, passing & getting into the lane.

He's really good in his role but the point is addressing the need (a PG to surpass TP) and how the Spurs can get there.
    This is why you are a stupid .

I'm a Spurs fan through and through but don't tell me Patty is the problem. Watch the ing games got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we realistically get Hill and push Tony to the bench?
    Not sure - too many unknown variables right now: Salary Cap Number (although this seems like the least of the unknowns), how UTA does this year and the room they have to re-sign Hill, Does Pau opt-in or out, What is the market for Mills, how does this team do in the playoffs, how does TP look, Murray, etc...

Just too many.

With regards to Hill and SA there is an obvious need and connection and some pathways to that, but it's not a slam dunk by any stretch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why you are a stupid .

I'm a Spurs fan through and through but don't tell me Patty is the problem. Watch the ing games got.
    You're missing the point. I'm not saying Patty is "the problem". I'm using context. You're either being obtuse or I am sorely over-estimating your intellect.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're missing the point. I'm not saying Patty is "the problem". I'm using context. You're either being obtuse or I am sorely over-estimating your intellect.
    You just said he is you stupid .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just said he is you stupid .
    Read it again.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Doesn't matter if you said "in the context of the Spurs needs". You are starting that with "he's a problem".

got.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's definitely not worth more than Green, 4/36 max IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter if you said "in the context of the Spurs needs". You are starting that with "he's a problem".

got.
    Saying he's a problem in the context of our discussion is wildly different that saying he's the problem. But you know that.

He's a problem because TP is under contact so he's staying and if the PG spot needs to be upgraded Mills is a problem because of the money he will command and his skillsets.

He is great for SA but he is not the answer to the PG spot for SA and he is a FA so the Spurs have to deal with that.

Stop being an idiot for like 5 minutes please.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saying he's a problem in the context of our discussion is wildly different that saying he's the problem. But you know that.

He's a problem because TP is under contact so he's staying and if the PG spot needs to be upgraded Mills is a problem because of the money he will command and his skillsets.

He is great for SA but he is not the answer to the PG spot for SA and he is a FA so the Spurs have to deal with that.

Stop being an idiot for like 5 minutes please.
    Stop trying to sugar coat it. It no way in any context is he the ing problem stupid .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do wonder how Patty would perform with the bench post-Manu. Having a 2 guard who can run the offense like a point to a large degree maximizes Patty's considerable strengths and minimizes his weaknesses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop trying to sugar coat it. It no way in any context is he the ing problem stupid .
    You continue to be an idiot unfortunatley. Turn the corner.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You continue to be an idiot unfortunatley. Turn the corner.
    You're the one that said it you stupid .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one that said it you stupid .
    Read it again.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand English better than you. You need to go back and understand what you wrote, got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand English better than you. You need to go back and understand what you wrote, got.
    Nah - it's pretty clear to everyone you do not. You can feel free to disagree with my logic/assessment there, but you aren't doing that. You are completely ignoring very basic comprehension so that you can post emoji's like a teenage girl.

Thread Information