Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Religion has never effected my life at all, how has it effected yours? How would your life be any different without any religions ever existing?

God or no God it wouldn't have mattered even a little bit in my life. But it effected yours, how?

I'll ask AGAIN.

What country has no religion? How come tribes lost in the jungles of Africa have a God? How come all the American indians had their Gods?

WHO...doesn't have their Gods, well?

Some years ago they found a lost tribe on one of those Phillipine islands, they were totally lost from civilization. Yep, they worshipped a God....................why?

How would your life be any worst off with a God in it, well?
    So you say religion hasn't affected your life, you say "God or no God" doesn't matter even a little bit...

And then every time I say no God, you throw a hissy fit. Pick a lane.

Your argument for God being good is "can you name a country without God? OK... So can you name a country or civilization without rape and murder? Does that mean we should continue to rape and murder?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So can you name a country or civilization without rape and murder? Does that mean we should continue to rape and murder?
    LOL. Asking Avante this question.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you say religion hasn't affected your life, you say "God or no God" doesn't matter even a little bit...

And then every time I say no God, you throw a hissy fit. Pick a lane.

Your argument for God being good is "can you name a country without God? OK... So can you name a country or civilization without rape and murder? Does that mean we should continue to rape and murder?
    My point is...

How does having a God bother you? You say keep it out of government and schools, ok....why? People believing in a God has never stood in my way, how about you?

You act like having some God is a bad thing, why?

Those freaks in the middle east with Islam would be doing the same things without Islam, we all know that.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL. Asking Avante this question.
    Pay attention ya dumb , ok?

Having sex with professional hookers where they are willing and able is not rape, ok dummy?

Dude, you cannot be this damn dumb.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    did the "mud" ever get off of judy?[/QUOTE]

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    My point is...

How does having a God bother you? You say keep it out of government and schools, ok....why? People believing in a God has never stood in my way, how about you?

You act like having some God is a bad thing, why?

Those freaks in the middle east with Islam would be doing the same things without Islam, we all know that.
    Belief in God is a personal choice that people are free to make in this country. It's in the first amendment. When they put it in public schools, it violates the first amendment. That's enough for me to be bothered. Teaching religious doctrine in schools also directly impedes scientific education, which is a big sticking point with me.

When the government endorses a religious view, it violates the first amendment. If I wanted to live in a religious state, I'd move to one. The US isn't supposed to be one, but people are trying to turn it into one.

People can hold their beliefs privately just as much as I can. But the government and schools shouldn't be allowed to.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Having sex with professional hookers where they are willing and able is not rape, ok dummy?

lol professional

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Belief in God is a personal choice that people are free to make in this country. It's in the first amendment. When they put it in public schools, it violates the first amendment. That's enough for me to be bothered. Teaching religious doctrine in schools also directly impedes scientific education, which is a big sticking point with me.

When the government endorses a religious view, it violates the first amendment. If I wanted to live in a religious state, I'd move to one. The US isn't supposed to be one, but people are trying to turn it into one.

People can hold their beliefs privately just as much as I can. But the government and schools shouldn't be allowed to.
    So we need to pretend our money doesn't read....IN GOD WE TRUST....right? The fact this country would never vote an atheist in as our President needs to be ignored. We need to act like there isn't some church everywhere we go. Forget Christmas and Easter?

I live in the real world, ya need to give it a shot.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's right ya dumb ....professional. Ya see stupid that is what they do for a living, ok dummy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

It's illegal if they are underage.

And in Olangapo during the 70s, they were.

Things we know

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So we need to pretend our money doesn't read....IN GOD WE TRUST....right? The fact this country would never vote an atheist in as our President needs to be ignored. We need to act like there isn't some church everywhere we go. Forget Christmas and Easter?

Every sentence in that post is re ed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    How much longer before the fat cricket melts down into full YouTube track blues mode

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's right ya dumb ....professional. Ya see stupid that is what they do for a living, ok dummy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    in b4 "they didn't tell me"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

In God we trust was only added to paper currency in the 1950's

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Look at all that total stupidity, back to back to back, hahaha~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In God we trust was only added to paper currency in the 1950's
    Hmmmmmm?

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
    The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America
    hen in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God**** en le them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator***** with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are ins uted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to ins ute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and.....................

Hmmmmm?
    ABRAHAM LINCOLN, “GETTYSBURG ADDRESS” (19 NOVEMBER 1863)

[1] Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all***** men are created equal.
    [2] Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.
    [3] But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate-we can not consecrate-we can not hallow-this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us-that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion-that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain-that this nation,******** under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    like i said......you better hope there ain't a god.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The declaration of independence has no force of law in the US. It was written before the US existed. The Cons ution is our founding do ent and the first amendment does away with religion in the federal government. This is why God isn't mentioned in the Cons ution

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How much longer before the fat cricket melts down into full YouTube track blues mode
    Top 50 athletic black pastors of all time?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The declaration of independence has no force of law in the US. It was written before the US existed. The Cons ution is our founding do ent and the first amendment does away with religion in the federal government. This is why God isn't mentioned in the Cons ution
    How about the fact no atheist will ever sit in the White House?

And, this country has always been mostly Christians, you do know this, right?

What is it you really fear about a God, well? You are surrounded by it, grew up around it, why ya fight it like ya makes no sense. As you know nobody wants to be like you, why is that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    How about the fact no atheist will ever sit in the White House?

And, this country has always been mostly Christians, you do know this, right?

What is it you really fear about a God, well? You are surrounded by it, grew up around it, why ya fight it like ya makes no sense. As you know nobody wants to be like you, why is that?
    This population is majority Christian. I'm aware of that. That doesn't mean the government is supposed to be Christian. In fact, the Cons ution explicitly outlaws that.

I'm not scared of a god. I just don't believe in one. Your refusal to be OK with my belief is odd

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This population is majority Christian. I'm aware of that. That doesn't mean the government is supposed to be Christian. In fact, the Cons ution explicitly outlaws that.

I'm not scared of a god. I just don't believe in one. Your refusal to be OK with my belief is odd
    What is Obama placing his hand on.

Odd is a grown man...chirp chirp...hahahaha~~~~ Why you play that, that's odd.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    you coulda put your hand on a bible........but you put it on children.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you coulda put your hand on a bible........but you put it on children.
    Just so ya know...

I'm done with that stupidity, ok? First off it's boring as and second off only re s like you play that, so why be bored and talk to re s, ok?

You will be 100% (everyone) ignored playing that stupidity, ok? Now ya know, ok?

Don't be a total loser/idiot and ignore what I just said, ok re ?

Thread Information