Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, I don't see how starting Murray (when he's back) would make the team worse than having Tony out there. On offense he couldn't possible be much worst than Tony's 0/4 ppg while making life much more difficult for everyone else with his lack of ability to keep a defense honest, and on defense it would be lights out. Murray would give us the chance to switch 1 through 3 without much implications, against most teams.
    At this juncture the Spurs don't have much of a choice but to play Tony. Believe me, it hurts to say so, since I was advocating starting Dijon back before the ASG. But Dijon will be back too late for this season. He will lack game-shape as well as any chemistry with other players - especially the starters. If he had been healthy when Tony was injured, things might have been very different. I have been saying for quite a while that Dijon's injury was a genuine tragedy for him and the Spurs, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, I don't see how starting Murray (when he's back) would make the team worse than having Tony out there. On offense he couldn't possible be much worst than Tony's 0/4 ppg while making life much more difficult for everyone else with his lack of ability to keep a defense honest, and on defense it would be lights out. Murray would give us the chance to switch 1 through 3 without much implications, against most teams.
    This. His injury really came at a bad time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. That's the mentality that has Murray eliminated from playoff contributions before the season even starts, regardless of what he shows in the regular season.
    Dijon's injury has conveniently relieved Pop of any potential responsibility for not having developed him and prepared him for a role in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. His injury really came at a bad time.
    He wasn't going to play anyway.

Dijon's injury has conveniently relieved Pop of any potential responsibility for not having developed him and prepared him for a role in the playoffs.
    Exactly.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It's not about the better one starting or picking one over the other, it's about them needing to do it the way they do it, so that the team has it's best chance to function well over 48 minutes.
    mid is getting on so badly because he made it seem like parker could replicate his play/wouldn't fall off a cliff.

he was wrong this season, just like last season.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

there were so many games i wanted tp to sit out this season so murray could get burn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread le should be ¨Just when you think you are winning, he throws you into the pit. Porker thread¨

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

there were so many games i wanted tp to sit out this season so murray could get burn.
    I wanted Pop to just turn the keys over to Dijon. He was no worse than Tony was when Pop turned the keys over to him.

Thanks for the Boromir gif!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mid is getting on so badly because he made it seem like parker could replicate his play/wouldn't fall off a cliff.

he was wrong this season, just like last season.
    I was right last season, dumb .

You helmets had the EXACT same crusade last year. "Porker this, Porker that, Patty always shows up in the playoffs..."

What happened? Your boy completely embarrassed himself against the only real team the Spurs played while Parker was at least decent. Only argument I need:

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    OP consistently with the bads.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    one thing mid and tony have in common is that they should both retire.
    tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you ever had a basketball (or any) take that went beyond sucking other posters' s with an emoticon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, not surprising 140 likes to virtually suck . He is a povertyball fan after all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Some (or one, with numerous "alts") of these idiots are just trolling, but some clearly don't understand this.

It's not about the better one starting or picking one over the other, it's about them needing to do it the way they do it, so that the team has it's best chance to function well over 48 minutes.

How a fan base that's gotten to witness, at the very least the best sixth man of his generation, doesn't comprehend this, is beyond me.
    They're playerfans/playerhaters first, who construct lineups like they do in NBA2K.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was right last season, dumb .

You helmets had the EXACT same crusade last year. "Porker this, Porker that, Patty always shows up in the playoffs..."

What happened? Your boy completely embarrassed himself against the only real team the Spurs played while Parker was at least decent. Only argument I need:

You are missing one thing, Porker played twice the minutes and he is a chucker that starts to make shots when its too late, just like game 5 vs Miami (2014)- 60 shots in your chart.
    While Patty is unselfish and understands his role on the team - 24 shots in your chart.
    He even doubles Patty in free throw attemps, another way to cheat the points chart.
    Porker 4 steals, Patty 3 playing half the time.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    OP was right

"just when you think you're out, he pulls you back in" -the memphis grizzlies tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP was right

"just when you think you're out, he pulls you back in" -the memphis grizzlies tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP was right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP was right

Gotta admit, made me laugh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP was right

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    OP was right

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gambit has this thread bookmarked. Itching to post the laughing icons after every game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is the lead Helmet bumping when his boy Patty was even worse?

Microwave can't even equalize the fat ghost of Raymond Felton

Thread Information