Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He admitted Patty could start in the context of his stats.

And we both know porker is way worse than Patty.
    you trying to cite context. That is rich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly how many threads are DPG and Dabom battling on simultaneously? It's harder to follow than the MCU...

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly how many threads are DPG and Dabom battling on simultaneously? It's harder to follow than the MCU...
    He's just a porker stan. They are rare these days though.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He's just a porker stan. They are rare these days though.
    the people who are defending tony this year are same people who wrong about him last year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, this is considered a battle as much as Loki vs The Hulk.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm the one that wins. Figure it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the people who are defending tony this year are same people who wrong about him last year
    do you mean like that time you hAd that poll and kept bumping it but each time got the wrong answer?

there's nothing about Parker to get wrong. he sucks. some people about it like its a personal attack, other people are cool about it.

the arguments about patty and Parker aren't new. but so far, the porkerstans have pops endorsement, you don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm the one that wins. Figure it out.
    ELE bet?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    there's nothing about Parker to get wrong. he sucks.
    wow, you're learning

i already knew that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow, you're learning

i already knew that.
    that's probably the only thing you know... thanks god Parker sucks, it is 99% of your material on ST... you have absolutely no other takes or arguments about anything else tbh... 3,1 K of Parker sucks posts rent free tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is a Patty-like PG a better fit with the offense Pop wants to run for Kawhi and LMA? Yes.

Is a Patty-like PG a better fit with the offense Pop's gonna have to run for the Spurs to beat the Warriors? Nope.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It must be cool to be an asshole these days. Its not enough to say Parker isnt as good as he once was. To have respect for the good play of the past. No its "Parker sucks" or "Porkers fat", as if hes been a drain on the Spurs since day one not the most successful PG in the era of PGs. All I see is people dumping their personal problems on something else like Parker, who BTW is not ing fat!

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It must be cool to be an asshole these days. Its not enough to say Parker isnt as good as he once was. To have respect for the good play of the past. No its "Parker sucks" or "Porkers fat", as if hes been a drain on the Spurs since day one not the most successful PG in the era of PGs. All I see is people dumping their personal problems on something else like Parker, who BTW is not ing fat!
    Does that keep you up at night?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are just one too many underdeveloped millennials on the Board. Immaturity infects all their posts, even when they have something insightful to say (a rarity, but it happens).

Parker is an old vet who lost speed. So what. He is still a quality player. It's amazing the high standards these posters set for him. It's like - isn't this some little French guy that was a late first round pick in 2001? Boo ing hoo that he isn't an MVP contender anymore. Spurfan can be so spoiled.

And I personally would rather see the Spurs win than any single player "get his", if it comes at the expense of winning. I think Pop should have all options on the table for that. Playing Kyle at point (not likely to work, but I'm not a coach), TP off the bench, or keep the current rotation.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    thanks god Parker sucks

so now you think he sucks again? your take on parker changes every few weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is a Patty-like PG a better fit with the offense Pop's gonna have to run for the Spurs to beat the Warriors? Nope.
    Patty is a better option than Parker against the Warriors if only for Patty's 3 pt shooting. Tony is totally unplayable against the Warriors, not only would he get eaten alive on D, he also doesn't have the firepower to make up for some of it on the offensive end.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's probably the only thing you know... thanks god Parker sucks, it is 99% of your material on ST... you have absolutely no other takes or arguments about anything else tbh... 3,1 K of Parker sucks posts rent free tbh...
    Jesus ing Christ

Go easy on Gam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no, your reading comprehension is just severly lacking which is not really surprising considering the quality of your writing.

any other takes about anything not related to Parker sucks tbh ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your bangs are really in your eyes since no one can possibly have that bad of comprehension. Brazil, like most of us, understand exactly the level of player TP is currently. We just also use our brains and context in evaluating the options.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your bangs are really in your eyes since no one can possibly have that bad of comprehension. Brazil, like most of us, understand exactly the level of player TP is currently. We just also use our brains and context in evaluating the options.
    Porker sucks. 3 years ago.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Brazil, like most of us, understand exactly the level of player TP is currently. We just also use our brains and context in evaluating the options.

i wanted to trade tp last year when people thought he was playing at all star level, when he had trade value.

you and brazil thought it was a terrible idea. why didn't the two of you use your brains then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the best threads in some time tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i wanted to trade tp last year when people thought he was playing at all star level, when he had trade value.

you and brazil thought it was a terrible idea. why didn't the two of you use your brains then?
    again and it is not surprising your reading comprehension is terrible... I said Parker is done since last Euro dumb , the fact he is done / declining / whatever you want to call him don't make him tradable and don't make him a worst option as starting PG than Murray or even Patty... As a Parker fan I'm advocating selfishly for him to play off the bench for at least 3 years now, that would be better for his career but obviously worst for the Spurs... Finally the fact he is done does not make him a hero baller or a bad person, just a player past his prime with his limitations trying to fit the best he can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^so yeah gamb use your brain and your glasses for a change and try to keep up, also try to discuss other stuff than Parker sucks... your obsession is weirdo tbh... you are on Cosmored, Avante kind of krew level and that's not a compliment for them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haven't seen Brazil this mad since he was told Zidane is a top 50 player all time, tbh

Thread Information