Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    My bad, it's not going to be 15-20. Try sub 10.

The weather a HUGE factor in the game. As we all know all of us can outrun Eli, and his lack of being able to extend plays will really hurt him, forget precise timing in the snow. Rodgers mobility will be the reason the Packers win the game. He'll be running around like backyard football throwing to who can get open.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

The weather a HUGE factor in the game. As we all know all of us can outrun Eli, and his lack of being able to extend plays will really hurt him, forget precise timing in the snow. Rodgers mobility will be the reason the Packers win the game. He'll be running around like backyard football throwing to who can get open.
    GB -5

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The line opened up at 7.5, the sharps bet it down to 3 , saw 3.5 and even 4. So what is the jump to 5 telling us?

BUT...basic ATS fundamentals, never play weather games.

The Packers have a big fullback, would you believe in a game where snow might be a factor just how big a difference he could make?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-05-2017 at 03:58 PM.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

It's going to be 2007 all over again. Same brutal weather and same result. Elite doesn't need to be a runner to win. He just needs to be big time, Odell can beat up on their trash secondary, and the Giants top tier pass rush will carry the day. Rodgers won't have room to run most of the time when you have Vernon, quick fatties Hankins & Snacks up the middle, and the other DE playing contain.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I like the Giants to win by a field goal... 23-20. Lotsa field goals in this one.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's going to be 2007 all over again. Same brutal weather and same result. Elite doesn't need to be a runner to win. He just needs to be big time, Odell can beat up on their trash secondary, and the Giants top tier pass rush will carry the day. Rodgers won't have room to run most of the time when you have Vernon, quick fatties Hankins & Snacks up the middle, and the other DE playing contain.
    Didn't you have Denver killing the Pats, what did I tell you? Well this is no different, the Packers win this because Rodgers will extend plays and Eli can't.

All those on time passing patterns like the Giants use, forget it. This will be street ball meaning the QB who came give guys time to uncover will prevail.

Didn't you have Denver killing the Pats, what did I tell you? Well this is no different, the Packers win this because Rodgers will extend plays and Eli can't.

All those on time passing patterns like the Giants use, forget it. This will be street ball meaning the QB who came give guys time to uncover will prevail.
    While what you are saying makes sense, i believe you are discounting Playoff Eli. When he goes into elite mode, he can QB with the best of them.

As UNT posted, Giants defense may be a key. As GBs.
    GBs defense in the Choke Year of 2015 playoffs vs Seattle was some of the best damn playoff D i have ever seen. If Numb Nutts doesn't attempt to field that onside kick, i think GB rolls the Patriots.
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 01-05-2017 at 09:10 PM.

pfffft.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    While what you are saying makes sense, i believe you are discounting Playoff Eli. When he goes into elite mode, he can QB with the best of them.

GBs defense in the Choke Year of 2015 playoffs vs Seattle was some of the best damn playoff D i have ever seen. If Numb Nutts doesn't attempt to field that onside kick, i think GB rolls the Patriots.
    cheatriots vs quackers would be the most " it, I'm watching last year's world series of poker tourney and the paint on the wall dry on the commercials" kind of superbowl.

quackers defense is garbage, they looked good in that NFCCG because Seattle has one of the tiest offenses out of any modern contender. If squelching the Cattle offense is any accomplishment, then The Buccaneers, Saints, Cardinals, and Rams must all have otherworldly defenses... Oh wait.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

How long ago did we see...playoff Eli?

If the weather is what we are being told everything changes and the team that can handle the situation has the advantage. A mobile QB has a HUGE edge in a game like that. Eli will be looking for where receivers sre suppose to be, how will that work in the snow? While Rodgers wil be running around looking for whoever he can find.

That big white Packer fullback could be huge in this "spot".

IF.... there is no snow and the elements aren't a real factor then the Giants do have a great chance of winning the game.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    GB at -5.

I really wanted to bet on this game; but I haven't paid enough attention. Both teams hot, anyways. Seems like anything could happen.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Damn, you can't figure out if you're on the Cowboys or Giants bandwagon.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn, you can't figure out if you're on the Cowboys or Giants bandwagon.
    I'm a diehard Cowboys fan and thus I'm rooting hard for NYG this weekend.

No way in do I want any part of Green Gay and Playoff Rodgers, plus that prick Klay Matthews who will give Dak a concussion

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How long ago did we see...playoff Eli?

If the weather is what we are being told everything changes and the team that can handle the situation has the advantage. A mobile QB has a HUGE edge in a game like that. Eli will be looking for where receivers sre suppose to be, how will that work in the snow? While Rodgers wil be running around looking for whoever he can find.

That big white Packer fullback could be huge in this "spot".

IF.... there is no snow and the elements aren't a real factor then the Giants do have a great chance of winning the game.
    And the elements... were... not a factor when these two met up in January 2008? Hmmmmmm... And the Quackers have always had a big white fullback, they had Jon Kuhn in the Favre days and early in Rodgers' career....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And the elements... were... not a factor when these two met up in January 2008? Hmmmmmm... And the Quackers have always had a big white fullback, they had Jon Kuhn in the Favre days and early in Rodgers' career....
    Kuhn had 8 carries all of 2008, and he didn't have the burst this guy has.

Aaron Rodgers is far better than Brett Favre and Eli is a lot older.

During the game we will hear something about the mobilty of Rodgers in the elements and the lack of mobility in Eli, this will be like street ball if the weather is the factor it's suppose to be.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kuhn had 8 carries all of 2008, and he didn't have the burst this guy has.

Aaron Rodgers is far better than Brett Favre and Eli is a lot older.

During the game we will hear something about the mobilty of Rodgers in the elements and the lack of mobility in Eli, this will be like street ball if the weather is the factor it's suppose to be.

until the Giants pass rush makes a twig out of Rodgers

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Do you really think we are going to be seeing seven step drops and trying to fit the ball in small windows? Come on.

This will be Rodgers rolling out, five step drops, a lot of improv.

While there stands Eli.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Do you really think we are going to be seeing seven step drops and trying to fit the ball in small windows? Come on.

This will be Rodgers rolling out, five step drops, a lot of improv.

While there stands Eli.
    There won't be anything but small windows when you have Janoris Jenkins, Dominique Cromartie, Eli Apple, Landon Collins, Andrew Adams patrolling. And don't think Rodgers will be happy when Vernon eats that farsi dude's lunch money (I can never spell his name right).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I'm a diehard Cowboys fan and thus I'm rooting hard for NYG this weekend.

No way in do I want any part of Green Gay and Playoff Rodgers, plus that prick Klay Matthews who will give Dak a concussion
    Giants could just as easily kick the Cowboys' asses. Not sure the Pats aren't gonna steamroll everyone, anyways.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not sure the Pats aren't gonna steamroll everyone, anyways.
    Not without Gronk. They're vulnerable.

Also, I ing hate Green Gay, gosh they're so annoying with their fluke big plays... that's why you never let them into the playoffs

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    Post Count
    that NYG return

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the Giants, tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Winner of this game wins the SB.
    Rodgers gonna cement himself as the best QB of this era tbh.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    You're the new Avante, keep it going tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Rodgers about to take the Cowboys to his meat locker

Thread Information