Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    your pictures and your empty words, Larry. People video lifts all the time at the gym. I've told you how easy it is to identify yourself in a video.

But please, continue with your selective memory game( photographic memory). It only makes you look dumber as you continue to run from me.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    your pictures and your empty words, Larry. People video lifts all the time at the gym. I've told you how easy it is to identify yourself in a video.

But please, continue with your selective memory game( photographic memory). It only makes you look dumber as you continue to run from me.
    Dude, do you ever answer a ing question? Do you believe I own all that stuff, answer the question guy....well?

This is why I don't do anything for you, you refuse to deal in reality. You knopw I own all thsat stuff but will NEVER admit it. Just like you would NEVER....yep, that's you and you are ripped.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    For the record, I don't expect you to post anything. You've been running for three years so there's no reason to believe you will stop now. I'm merely honoring the Spurstalk way, which is one that does not forgive and does not forget.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, do you ever answer a ing question? Do you believe I own all that stuff, answer the question guy....well?

This is why I don't do anything for you, you refuse to deal in reality. You knopw I own all thsat stuff but will NEVER admit it. Just like you would NEVER....yep, that's you and you are ripped.
    Go back and re-read my post Mr. Photographic Memory.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For the record, I don't expect you to post anything. You've been running for three years so there's no reason to believe you will stop now. I'm merely honoring the Spurstalk way, which is one that does not forgive and does not forget.
    We have never seen you post anything at all, all ya ever do is run your mouth. I did take some time and bugged my son in law to take those pictures as he rolled his eyes.

Now answer my question, do I own all that stuff?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Go back and re-read my post Mr. Photographic Memory.
    How about a simple....yep..nope...ok?

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    We have never seen you post anything at all, all ya ever do is run your mouth. I did take some time and bugged my son in law to take those pictures as he rolled his eyes.

Now answer my question, do I own all that stuff?
    I already answered it. Go read again.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Why did ya do a deranged monkey routine when ya thought ya had me? THAT is why you won't be posting until...maybe.....Sept 1 on the football forum. Those you worked on other forums must not have been on my level, huh? Why not talk football there?
    Well... I'm perma banned from IGN now, that was my main site... the other was a more tight knit site of about 40-50 members all of which posted regularly, but that one went by the wayside around early 2013 as they were all into their 20s and started getting married and having kids instead of playing video games.

I celebrated when Falcons were up 14-0, 21-0, 28-3, even 28-9 because I thought my street cred on ST was going to be off the charts because I had managed to get rid of a user that a lot of them don't like for a year and somehow, someway it backfired at an all-time epic level... less than 1 in 500 chance of happening.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I already answered it. Go read again.
    So I need to try and find a post by you instead of you just....yes/no...and that makes sense to you? Then ya wonder why I trolled ya like I did, you're an asshole.

Dude, don't you think you are totally over doing this? Are you really this wrapped up in if I bench or not? Don't you see that as being pretty damn stupid to act like you have/are over it? My God guy look at you, wow~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 02-08-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well... I'm perma banned from IGN now, that was my main site... the other was a more tight knit site of about 40-50 members all of which posted regularly, but that one went by the wayside around early 2013 as they were all into their 20s and started getting married and having kids instead of playing video games.

I celebrated when Falcons were up 14-0, 21-0, 28-3, even 28-9 because I thought my street cred on ST was going to be off the charts because I had managed to get rid of a user that a lot of them don't like for a year and somehow, someway it backfired at an all-time epic level... less than 1 in 500 chance of happening.
    I bring a whole other level of footbal talk/experience to that forum, and the youngsters don't like it. I understand that and just don't care. No way can I act like somebody who got into football 20 years ago. Guys there STILL haven't figure out.....slow down, give it some time.

So ya ran your mouth and I got rid of you who a lot of posters there don't like as you are seeing. Did ya learn anything?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I bring a whole other level of footbal talk/experience to that forum, and the youngsters don't like it. I understand that and just don't care. No way can I act like somebody who got into football 20 years ago. Guys there STILL haven't figure out.....slow down, give it some time.

So ya ran your mouth and I got rid of you who a lot of posters there don't like as you are seeing. Did ya learn anything?
    It was a 1 in 600 chance according to analytics provided by SB Nation's The Falcoholic.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was a 1 in 600 chance according to analytics provided by SB Nation's The Falcoholic.
    What did I say before the game?

Belichick/Brady a ton of SB experience. Quinn/Ryan (as a combo).....0.

What won the game?

To disrespect me like ya did, and ya want me to forget that?

I will do this...
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/for...lay.php?75-NFL

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Dude, are you simply stupid? I told ya I;d think it over about letting you back in Sept 1, now because ya can't be cool and honor the bet forget that. See ya here after the 2018 season.

Dude, ya just keep ing up.

Don't respond, ok?
    My bad. Sept 1 still on the table. I thought I was posting in this thread. Move the conversation over here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Would you do that?
    I wouldn't. It would be welching. Please forgive my last post there. Won't happen again or else another year banishment. I'm a man of my word and honor my bets. Sept 1st on the table.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Alright Avante my post count on the NFL Forum, as you can find in my profile, is 2,729. If it goes over that you know I welched on my bet and deserve further punishment. But until then, let's keep Sept 1 on the table, okay?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    why don't avante and mason have these talks at home?

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So I need to try and find a post by you instead of you just....yes/no...and that makes sense to you?
    You don't have to find anything, old got. Is your photographic memory so bad that you can't remember something you just read?

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I was blessed with a photographic memory.
    Yet here I am, having to repeat things for you. Jesus...do you ever ing get tired of lying?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    UNT shouldn't honor the bet until Avante honors his bet with Benefactor, tbh.
    What bet?

I'm strongly leaning towards not welching because I'm an honorable man, and he said I can come back Sept 1 if I don't welch anyway... that's only a little over half a year away and no meaningful games, so I can manage. Hardest will be draft night but I can manage.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You don't have to find anything, old got. Is your photographic memory so bad that you can't remember something you just read?
    Where did you ever answer my question?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What bet?

I'm strongly leaning towards not welching because I'm an honorable man, and he said I can come back Sept 1 if I don't welch anyway... that's only a little over half a year away and no meaningful games, so I can manage. Hardest will be draft night but I can manage.
    I had my fun, got a few chuckles out of this. I'm not like this benefactor freak and take this silly all that serious. Look at how the idiot acts, all over do I bench press (totally ignoring the picture of my bench).

Forget the bet, just silly for a few days.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-09-2017 at 12:39 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I mentioned I needed some blank cassette tapes to my daughter Leslie. All my vehicles have tape decks. Like to mix tapes off CD's.

So the door bell rings, I look out and the UPS guy is walking away, on my doorstep a big box.

200 90 minute tapes.

, next time I'll tell her I need a new truck.

First tape a....

Gillian Welch
    Shelby Lynne
    Tony Joe White
    Tony Joe White with Shelby Lynne
    Tony Joe White with Lucinda Williams
    Lucinda Williams
    Emmylou Harris
    Tony Joe White with Emmylou Harris
    Townes Van Zandt
    J.J. Cale
    John Hammond
    Bonnie Raitt

......mix.

This is the mood of the show.

Check out the harmonica
    Last edited by Avante; 02-09-2017 at 01:07 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yet here I am, having to repeat things for you. Jesus...do you ever ing get tired of lying?
    Dude, everyone saw all those things I talk about. You saw them, so where are the lies? Football trophies, books, music, BENCH PRESS.

I don't lie ya little and am blessed with one of the great abilities to recall things that interest me. Trust me talking to a dumb like you wouldn't interest anyone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Chirp cluck

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Dude, get out of under ...us..ok? YOU.....do something/anything, can you? You just tag along looking ing re ed. Show all of us you aren't just a low rent idiotic leg humper, can you?

Thread Information