Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    lol "haven't lied about anything ever" said he bet serious money but when he was down big for the season "like my wife would let me bet that"

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Avante has gotta be be greatest troll in history, look at the power he has over those three total losers, ALL they do here is follow Avante around, hahahahaha~~~~

Totaly owned, TOTALLY.

What gets me is they are too stupid to see it, hhahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd be embarrashed to do nothing here but hump the leg of Avante.
    Translation

I've looked completely stupid repeatedly and people have made fun of me because of it...now I'm playing the only card I have left

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Another rainy day in Cali, which is a good thing, we need it.

I can't help but think of....

You should go check on the Oroville dam and live stream for us.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Translation

I've looked completely stupid repeatedly and people have made fun of me because of it...now I'm playing the only card I have left
    Well lets see.....

Went 10-1 in the playoffs, sent UNT packing then felt sorry for the little guy. Know more about most things than anyone here and constantly prove it.

Dude, what do I look stupid about? Come on be specific, stupid about what?

Look at youirself ya little , look how ya act over internet silliness. You saw how un=serious I take it by letting UNT off the hook. Dude, you really are SERIOUS about this silly ain't ya?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yawn...no thanks. Kicking a dog on a chain is only fun for so long. We'll talk again when I get bored.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    More rain, whoa~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Another King Kong, and another fail at trying to duplicate that 1933 T -Rex that fought Kong. Still the best movie dinosaur ever, and it was 1933.

Remember in that 1933 original and Kong crashing thru the trees to get to his sacrifice/Ann? Being that was an obvious common occurance shouldn't those trees have been tore down long ago? A path should be there.

And how did Kong find Ann in an apartment building in New York? What, smell?

Remember when the sailors get shook off that log and fall down into that ravine? Well this is the lost scene, the one they cut out of the movie because it was too gruesome for the times.

How anyone survived the fall???

Other than The Wizard of Oz, I have probably seen King Kong more than any other movie. I'm guesing it was around 1958/59 the first time I saw it, obviously it made a lasting impression.

In my Cinema Arts class at COS the first flick we broke down was King Kong. Weird thing was my teachers name was Noble Johnson. If ya know the movie you'll get it.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-03-2017 at 12:23 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    History making 40 yard dash.

Washington not known for speed on the football field or on the track. They did have a cat some years back named Ja' Warren Hooker who could motor but other than him, hmmmmm?

Sammie Parker a footballer for Oregon, ended up a Chief. Sultan McCullough a footballer for USC (both ran 10.17) but failed in his NFL attempt. Hooker did play some WR.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-04-2017 at 10:52 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    What a sad ol

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So what schools gave the NFL the most speed?

Texas...Johhny Jones, Jamaal Charles, Tony Jones, Herkie Walls
    ASU...Ron Brown, J.D. Hill, Travis Williams, Henry Carr
    USC...Earl McCullouch, O.J.Simpson, Justin Fargas,Travis Hannah
    Oregon...Sammie Parker, Pat Johnson, Amos Marsh, Mel Renfro
    Tennessee....Willie Gault, Sam Graddy, Jabari Greer,Terry McDaneil

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    So what schools gave the NFL the most speed?

Texas...Johhny Jones, Jamaal Charles, Tony Jones, Herkie Walls
    ASU...Ron Brown, J.D. Hill, Travis Williams, Henry Carr
    USC...Earl McCullouch, O.J.Simpson, Justin Fargas,Travis Hannah
    Oregon...Sammie Parker, Pat Johnson, Amos Marsh, Mel Renfro
    Here's a different one: What schools gave the best coaching?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's a different one: What schools gave the best coaching?
    Eddie Ribinson from Grambling

Alabama, USC, Ohio State and the big school get the top recruits, so they are going to win. That can't be said about Grambling.

Would you believe a high school that didn't allow a point the whole season? How about they didn't allow an opponet past the 50 yard line?
    Last edited by Avante; 03-05-2017 at 02:10 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Eddie Ribinson from Grambling

Alabama, USC, Ohio State and the big school get the top recruits, so they are going to win. That can't be said about Grambling.

How you liking Prescott, Avante?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

How you liking Prescott, Avante?
    What an amazing talent this guy is. Cool, great arm, can run, a great leader, and doesn't get too up or down. The Cowboys are set at QB for the next 14 years.

How about this little gem?

From 1901 to 1905, Yost's Michigan teams compiled a record of 55–1–1 and outscored their opponents by a combined score of 2,821 to 42.

They actually won games by 100 points.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    True or False?

When the great Don Hutson (only receiver that compares to Jerry Rice) was still at Alabama he played baseball and ran track. On this paricular day they had a baseball game and a track meet right there on campus. So when it came time for the 100 yard dash he walked over still dressed in his baseball uniform and won the race in a school record 9.8****

He did set a WR for the 100 yards ran in a baseball uniform. In 1959 Duke sprinter Dave Sime (grandfather of Cfristian McCaffrey) broke that record with a 9.6, yep in a baseball uniform.

**** sme time John Riggins ran to win the Kansas State 100 in HS.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-05-2017 at 02:48 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    What an amazing talent this guy is. Cool, great arm, can run, a great leader, and doesn't get too up or down. The Cowboys are set at QB for the next 14 years.

How about this little gem?

From 1901 to 1905, Yost's Michigan teams compiled a record of 55–1–1 and outscored their opponents by a combined score of 2,821 to 42.

They actually won games by 100 points.
    Dak's going to go places at this rate, that's for sure.

that's just insane, I wonder how the guy might fair in today's game. Maybe his coaching could be adapted to be good today or he wouldn't cut it - we might never know.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dak's going to go places at this rate, that's for sure.

that's just insane, I wonder how the guy might fair in today's game. Maybe his coaching could be adapted to be good today or he wouldn't cut it - we might never know.
    Back then they just ran the ball, so if you had the bigger stronger athletes that was really all that mattered. We are running right at you see if you can stop it. And just try and run against us. That was pretty much it.

By the time Prescott is done he will hold all the passing records for Dallas.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So I go to Burger King, there I stand in line. In front of me a young Mexican guy with his pants hanging halfway off his ass, tattoos on his neck, actually all over with his girlfriend. There is some confusion over what they want, so the guy pulls out his cell phone and starts talking to somebody, it becomes obvious he's now just yaking as I stand there waiting. The guy behind the counter is too young to have the balls to say anything.

Avante...excuse me, but can I order while ya figure it all out?
    Jerk...(he hadn't seen me and when he turned around he was all set to smart off. Ya could see..."damn this guy is big")....ok man, sorry. (so they step aside)

Yep, size does matter.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Sounds to me he had sympathy for an old poor hungry supersize desperate enough to eat at Burger King

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Take a potato, slice it all up and toss it in the microwave for 7 minutes. During that 7 minutes, slice up some Monterey Jack Cheese, jalapeno peppers, Cotta Salami. When the 7 minutes is up....

salt and pepper
    sour cream
    then pour your chopped mix over everything
    put the potato back in the microwave for another minute

Yum-me~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Take a potato, slice it all up and toss it in the microwave for 7 minutes. During that 7 minutes, slice up some Monterey Jack Cheese, jalapeno peppers, Cotta Salami. When the 7 minutes is up....

salt and pepper
    sour cream
    then pour your chopped mix over everything
    put the potato back in the microwave for another minute

Yum-me~~~~
    cookin' with avante

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    cookin' with avante
    Three eggs, chopped up...

onions
    ham
    mozzarella cheese

sprinkle crunched up Fritos over everything in the bowel. Microwave a minute, stop stir, ya keep this up until ya get it the way ya want it. Then ya pour everything into a plate, now salt, pepper and lightly catsup.

Yum-me~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Three eggs, chopped up...

onions
    ham
    mozzarella cheese

sprinkle crunched up Fritos over everything in the bowel. Microwave a minute, stop stir, ya keep this up until ya get it the way ya want it. Then ya pour everything into a plate, now salt, pepper and lightly catsup.

Yum-me~~~~~~~
    One recipe that got me through college was a budget dessert

Cut up an apple, throw it in a ziploc bag.
    Put in a tablespoon of sugar and water
    Teaspoon of cinnamon and corn starch
    Shake it up

Microwave 2 minutes

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One recipe that got me through college was a budget dessert

Cut up an apple, throw it in a ziploc bag.
    Put in a tablespoon of sugar and water
    Teaspoon of cinnamon and corn starch
    Shake it up

Microwave 2 minutes
    Where did ya get the idea for that concoction? I don't care for apples.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Where did ya get the idea for that concoction? I don't care for apples.
    I was in the mood for apple pie one day but the parade of roses shut down the streets near me. I thought I'd make it myself, but didn't have enough ingredients. I had apples, sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon; I threw them into a bag and microwaved - turned out decent.

You like grilling? My wife loves smoked chicken, but she always tosses the skins. I was thinking what to do with the skin one day and tried just frying the skin until the fat rendered and seasoning it. It turned out great, she loves it, we save a bunch for sandwiches whenever we do a BBQ day.

Thread Information