Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ivanka trump said people that prey on children will have a special place in .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, you saw my post that started all that silliness, so why you still acting re ed?

Show us where I said anthing at all that deserved....pedo.......so where is it? Come on guy put up or shut the up.

Dude, why ignore this?

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bas away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick !

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Yep, he was the other RB on that Rattlers football team, Bullet Bob being the other. Paremore was a 9.4 cat, the Cards drafted him, bust. Al Denson was the other footballer, he had a good career with te Broncos. Alfred Austin (the othrer guy) was the first guy to beat Hayes, he was doing that as Jacksonville HSers. Not knowing they'd both end up at FAMU.

My thing is who would even know there was a Bob Paremore to Google if they weren't into this stuff?

Now what FAMU footballer/sprinter played pro football before Hayes, Paremore and Denson?

And.......what Rattler RB is STILL considered one of the greatest broken field RB's ever?
    I dunno, Avante. You ever think about trying to expand some wikipedia articles on runners? Seems to be your forte

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I dunno, Avante. You ever think about trying to expand some wikipedia articles on runners? Seems to be your forte
    Nobody is going to spend a lot of time trying to find anything, that simply doesn't happen. The.....I'll find all that and show this old fart up.....isn't as strong as.....noway I'm trying to find all that .

I got into track, football, music as a little kid, that's all this is about.

The ones who would read up on this stuff already know what I know.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Nobody is going to spend a lot of time trying to find anything, that simply doesn't happen. The.....I'll find all that and show this old fart up.....isn't as strong as.....noway I'm trying to find all that .

I got into track, football, music as a little kid, that's all this is about.

The ones who would read up on this stuff already know what I know.
    Yep, you're right I guess.

You ever wonder how Bo would do in track? Dude was great at everything he did

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep, you're right I guess.

You ever wonder how Bo would do in track? Dude was great at everything he did
    Bo was a decathlete in HS, he was so dominate at that level (Alabama) that he had it won without ever having to run the 1500. He was a 9.5 yards sprinter.

Bo did run a 10.33 for meters but he knew football was his $$$$$$$. I can see him getting down to 10.1ish, but that wouldn't cut it vs the elite who can run sub 10.00. He was just too big.

Herschel Walker was a 10.23 cat, also knowing football was his $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Marcus Dupree another 225 pounder ran a 9.5 for yards also.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    RB's who ran track.

Jamaal Charles
    Michael Bennett
    Christian "Nigerian Nightmare" Okoye
    Darin Nelson
    Christian McCaffrey
    Billy Cannon
    Bo Jackson
    Curtis ey
    Eric erson
    C.J.Spiller
    Napolean Kaufman
    Herschel Walker
    Justin Fargas
    Reggie Bush
    Chris Johnson
    O.J.Simpson
    Javid Best
    Joe Delaney
    Andrew Hopkins
    Elmore Harris
    Glen Davis
    Todd Gurley
    Ezekial Eliott
    Hugh "King" McElhenny
    Terry Metcalf
    Eric Metcalf
    John Henry Johnson
    Tyreek Hill
    Jim Thorpe
    Trindon Holliday
    Warren McVea
    Sultan McCullough
    James McAlister
    Cyril Pinder
    Trenton Jackson
    Bobby Mitc
    Tyrone Wheatley
    Butch Woolfolk
    Delvin Wiliams
    Gale Sayers
    Travis Williams
    Robert Smith

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now who can give me NFLers who jumped 26 feet in the long jump and further? How about the sub 14.00 hurdlers?

Remember.....GOOGLE.

What RB was an Olympic decathlon gold medalist? He was also a great hurdler, who?

It's.....noway I;m taking the time to find all that .............YA RECKON????

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In the morning it's off to Jeremiah Johnson it for a week, love them mountains. The deal is no computers, video games or cell phones. Yep....coffeee, bacon. eggs, all taste better in them hills. We do have a portable stereo, music a must. Chillin' with Peetie Wheatstraw, Hi Henry Brown, Roosevelt Sykes, Jellyroll Anderson, Papa Egg S , under the stars as bats zip here and there, very cool. Love a campfire (as an option, do have a cabin with fireplace).

I'll put on 10 pounds of yummy.

Will finish...... When Harlem Was In Vogue.....a must read.

A lttle traveling music.

Last edited by Avante; 11-20-2017 at 05:10 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    did you hear what ivanka said?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So I'm out in the yard racking leaves when I notice a couple pit bulls across the street. They had collars on so it was obvious they'd gotten out of whereever. I saw them before they saw me. So I continue racking with an eye on the dogs. Here they come walking towards me. I'm a few feet away from my hose and the turn on. Reaching down to grab the hose and turn it on (spray nozzle on power) up pulled a pickup truck, yep, he'd found his dogs.

Whew`~~~

Now any other breed of dog wouldn't even register, just a dog. Not unlike a spider, then we have.....the black widow.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-29-2017 at 11:25 PM.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So I'm out in the yard racking leaves when I notice a couple pit bulls across the street. They had collars on so it was obvious they'd gotten out of whereever. I saw them before they saw me. So I continue racking with an eye on the dogs. Here they come walking towards me. I'm a few feet away from my hose and the turn on. Reaching down to grab the hose and turn it on (spray nozzle on power) up pulled a pickup truck, yep, he'd found his dogs.

Whew`~~~

Now any other breed of dog wouldn't even register, just a dog. Not unlike a spider, then we have.....the black widow.
    It's "raking" leaves. Not "racking".

I normally would assume a typo and not say anything. But you did it twice so it's clear you don't know the proper spelling.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's "raking" leaves. Not "racking".

I normally would assume a typo and not say anything. But you did it twice so it's clear you don't know the proper spelling.
    Ya know when somebody is small and tiny........spelling???? Dude.....spelling?????

Never seen so many simple assholes in one place before, it's actually strange.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ya know when somebody is small and tiny........spelling???? Dude.....spelling?????

Never seen so many simple assholes in one place before, it's actually strange.
    So...it's NOT OK for me to correct your spelling BUT is is OK for you to have sex with children.

see the problem here?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So...it's NOT OK for me to correct your spelling BUT is is OK for you to have sex with children.

see the problem here?
    You can't read guy? Where did ya get that at, well? Come on guy show me anythng I said that deserves that. You can;t can you?

Dude, why the lie?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Never seen anything like this....

Avante....hate liver...YUCK~~~~~ YUCK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    poster....so ya love liver, me too.
    Avante....ah...hmmm?...HATE LIVER~~~~
    poster...yep, yummy, I agree.

Little people, ya read my take on that sick asss pedo bul , ya cut that sick s head off....OK? So how on earth could anyone...you pedo.....huh????????? Why ignore what was actually said?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hard to imagine people so damn ed up they get off calling a guy a pedo when it's totally obvious that is 100% bull .

Poor little freaks, yep....pity.

The post that started all this.

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bas away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why in the does that get totally ignored?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Hard to imagine people so damn ed up they get off calling a guy a pedo when it's totally obvious that is 100% bull .

Poor little freaks, yep....pity.

The post that started all this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why in the does that get totally ignored?
    Just a running gag, but it's in poor taste tbh when there's overt pedophiles on this forum like cubansucks who posted pictures 10-13 year olds he wanted to bang. One of the only guys online I legit hate, tbh

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just a running gag, but it's in poor taste tbh when there's overt pedophiles on this forum like cubansucks who posted pictures 10-13 year olds he wanted to bang. One of the only guys online I legit hate, tbh
    If I didn't make it so damn clear that I see sick ass pedos as a bug that needs to be stepped on.....hey. I have never said anything where somebody could....pedo. So it's actually just a show of who is a legit idiot/asshole..here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

SpursforSix lebomb you see this ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

LOL. Yes. I debated starting a thread about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

here's more

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    LOL. Yes. I debated starting a thread about it.
    same. i figured i just post the photos in this thread since its a random thought. smh @ that surgery tho lol

Thread Information