Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol....you're a real life Al Bundy
    Actually I'm a real life music/track/football/rasslin' historian who deals in reality. I don't play any silly games and tells it like it really is.

It is funny watching how people react to that combo.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Actually I'm a real life music/track/football/rasslin' historian who deals in reality. I don't play any silly games and tells it like it really is.

It is funny watching how people react to that combo.
    I'm not reacting to any combo....I'm laughing at you clinging to your glory days with your trophies....my trophies are in boxes somewhere at my parents house.

But who am I to judge....you're just counting the days until death anyway. I've said it a million times, you make retirement sound awful.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A thread led....Avante....and here you are, ha! Do you ever think before posting?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm not reacting to any combo....I'm laughing at you clinging to your glory days with your trophies....my trophies are in boxes somewhere at my parents house.

But who am I to judge....you're just counting the days until death anyway. I've said it a million times, you make retirement sound awful.
    Ever been to USC, how about UCLA or any college? Ever notice the awards cases? I have a room all my own why not have my world there? You might wanna forget a very important part of your life, but who else plays that?

You seem to want to hassle, everything must be a hassle with you. Why is that? You don't appear to be a happy person, you come off as a real jerk. Why?

Retirement is fantastic, absolutely amazing. Doing whatever whenever and having nobody to answer to, it's great. You being this....bah humbugger....would complan if somebody gave you a brand new 100 dollar bill and it's real obvious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    The first few days it was just the two of us. So we went hiking and looking for the perfect tree****.(on the way back) We are a good 20 miles from civilization. Just the two of wandering around in the wilderness, ah....and the critters. (saw a fox, black bear and and a wildcat)

The grandkids, our kids and Judy's mom, brothers and sister and their families came up later. Yep, a house full.

We live at the foot of the mighty Sierra Nevada's, you can see the snow teasing. The soil here plus the melting snow is why this region of the world is the ag capital of the world. It's perfect.

Colorado would be fantastic, New Mexico....hmmm? I do love the desert. Of course Cali has it all.

*** funny how women want to be equal, but when it comes time to chop down a tree all of a sudden that's a mans job, hmmmm? As is bringing in the wood, funny how that works.
    I heard new Mexico gets a good amount of snow in the winter and is a cheaper option if you don't want to do colorado.

Sounds like you had a good time tho. We're you able to get any lifting in or was the tree chopping the extent of your exercising.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There we go, this is why I don't give this weirdo any respect. Too immature to bother with.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Too immature to bother with.
    Good start. You should tattoo this on your arm for future reference and inspiration.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I heard new Mexico gets a good amount of snow in the winter and is amount cheaper option if you don't want to do colorado.

Sounds like you had a good time tho. We're you able to get any lifting in or was the tree chopping the extent of your exercising.
    Snow out in the middle of a desert, now how cool would that be and something new to me.

I take December totally off, no lifting and eat like a hog. Do everything wrong and love it. Then in Jan it's starts up again, I start all over again. The discipline.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Good start. You should tattoo this on your arm for future reference and inspiration.
    Just so you know.

There will be no more of this between you and me. It's over. You talk like a real adult and we'll talk, you bring that silliness you will be ignored. So do we have an understandng?

Grow up, ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I need you people to grow up, the immaturity we see here is ridiculous. So if you plan on talking to me drop the childish behavior or you will be ignored. I'm totally bored with the silliness and you should be also.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    You don't appear to be a happy person, you come off as a real jerk
    I'm not sure if there's a better way than that to describe you, tbh

Wait, yes there is: pedophile

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Ever been to USC, how about UCLA or any college? Ever notice the awards cases? I have a room all my own why not have my world there? You might wanna forget a very important part of your life, but who else plays that?

You seem to want to hassle, everything must be a hassle with you. Why is that? You don't appear to be a happy person, you come off as a real jerk. Why?

Retirement is fantastic, absolutely amazing. Doing whatever whenever and having nobody to answer to, it's great. You being this....bah humbugger....would complan if somebody gave you a brand new 100 dollar bill and it's real obvious.
    I'm completely happy....I just think you're a clown.

And if it's so fantastic, why do you spend a vast majority of your time on the Internet posting at a site that you believe most of the posters to be childish and immature?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just so you know.

There will be no more of this between you and me. It's over. You talk like a real adult and we'll talk, you bring that silliness you will be ignored. So do we have an understandng?

Grow up, ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm completely happy....I just think you're a clown.

And if it's so fantastic, why do you spend a vast majority of your time on the Internet posting at a site that you believe most of the posters to be childish and immature?
    I've noticed you always pretty much ignore....you. I think it's time to talk about you instead of me. Tell me johnsmith why are you so worried about me? When you show up here what do you do first, yep, me. What's with that? Why are you so concerned about me?

This thread is about my Christmas in the mountains. So why are you even here?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We are going to do things differently in 2017, time for a change.

"Avante" was fun, very entertaining, but time to move on.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aren't you bored with all that silliness by now? You've seen the impact it makes, yep....0.

Be real, ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The cartoon posting is over as far as I'm concerned. Time to start acting like mature adults with some intelligence. So if you plan on dealing with me then you'll have to cool the silliness, immaturity and that ...DUH!

Time for a change people.

Getting back to Xmas....

What was the best gift you got?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Obviously I don't work for a living.
    Yes, we're aware that you're a welfare queen.

And who needs to lie on the internet, what do you gain by that?
    It gets you attention, which you crave more than anything else in the world.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes, we're aware that you're a welfare queen.

It gets you attention, which you crave more than anything else in the world.
    We all get the fact you're a miserable human being CN you make that very clear but why you lie like you do...why? I've made it very clear who I am and what I'm about, welfare queen? Why do you talk stupid like that? I worked for over 50 years, and was able to retire a few years ago. You can't read?

I'm an x footballer, trackster who is into the origins of things that interest me. A big guy who likes to stay in shape. Why struggle with that like you do?

Tell us all again about that muffed punt by Tyreek Hill, ha! Will you ever learn a game is four quarters?

$$$$$$$$$ will never be a problem in my life, simply the facts.

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    More lies from the old fake-Internet-life got.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So I never played football, ran track? I don't need to know the origins of my interests? I don't workout? I;m not $$$$$$ set for life?

You act like that just can't be, why not?

Now if I said I was all state in football, set numerous track records, was on the cover of a Muscle mag and filty rich. I could understand the.....????

CN is this really you? Do you actually act this way out in public? Really, I;m serious. How can you survive this way?

Name
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't blame you for taking that out. It is pretty stupid to think running track, playing football and working out is some .....OH MY GOD. And, we all work this is news to you? So I like to read, wow!

Obviously as usual you totally ignore anything said about you.

Classic CN, you can dish it out but can't take it.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-03-2017 at 07:12 PM.

Thread Information