Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can't get enought of Avante can ya, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Big argument/debate going on on another board about just who belongs in the All Time SEC 100m.

So who you guys got?

lane

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Big argument/debate going on on another board about just who belongs in the All Time SEC 100m.

So who you guys got?

lane

What board? Let me know and I'll go settle it at the source.

I'm not going to tell you here just so you can go post my info somewhere else.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What board? Let me know and I'll go settle it at the source.

I'm not going to tell you here just so you can go post my info somewhere else.
    That has never worked guy, so why ya keep trying that weakass ?

Here it is.

lane

1. LSUer from Trinidad
    2. Alabama 100m WR holder
    3. Olympic/World Champion
    4. NCAA 100m record holder
    5. World Champion
    6. Top ranked 100m sprinter in the world
    7. First SEC sprinter to make an Olympic 100m final
    8. Top ranked 100m sprinter in the World

Now here's what will happen, ya don't know about any of that we all see this that is why when I ask...so who was I talking about....you'll do nothing but some weakass tap dance bull , we won't see any names because you don't have a clue.

Dude, ya lied about knowing the sport, for you to really think anyone would buy some kid running a 20.00 200m tells us that, ok? Dude, go to any track board out there and post......I RAN A 20.00 AS A MIDDLE SCHOOL KID.....watch what happens, ok?

Liar.......it is impossible for a kid the age of a middle schooler to be able to run a 20.00, that cannot happen, just think middle schooler in the NFL...ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-22-2017 at 03:00 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, ya lied about knowing the sport, fir you toreally think anyone woukld buy some kid reunning a 20.00 200m tells us that, ok? Dude, go to any ttack board out there and post......I RAN A 20.00 AS A MIDDLE SCHOOL KID.....watch what happens, ok?
    LOL.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Goddamm I thought this was a Halloween costume at first

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, stick to that it's where ya belong, ok? Stay away from trying to talk about track, ok?

I always type fast then go back and fix all the ups.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah...here's a before and after....

Man I see similar stuff on fitness forums but not with surgery but like girls who look good but then get way into bodybuilding. When you see the progress pics all in a row you pinpoint the exact moment they ruined themselves

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Notice how SFS never EVER answers any of my questions, yep, he knows .0....about track.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This girl Dana Lyn Bailey is one example

from before

then after

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Best moment with her was one time she was in a discussion on bodybuilding.com in a thread and a guy told her she looked like Little Nicky because of her haircut and she got superpissed about it

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Best moment with her was one time she was in a discussion on bodybuilding.com in a thread and a guy told her she looked like Little Nicky because of her haircut and she got superpissed about it
    Hard bodied women a total turn off. Not talking tight and toned.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Battle of the bands/recording artists

Harry Chapin vs Jim Croce
    Billy Joel vs Elton John
    Harry Nilsson vs Gordon Lightfoot
    Randy Newman vs B.J.Thomas

I found this on a CD featuring the music of folk artist Pete Seeger.

Nice

So who would we mix set a good mood?

While Welch is from Cali and I don't know where Merchant is from they captured the feel. Then there is Hazil ens who was born and raised in the Appalachians. You;ve seen her movies. She is the best female artist of that ...lonesome.....sound. Allison Krauss is good.

The roots however start here.....

Dock Boggs
    Frank Hutchison
    B.F.Sheldon
    Bayless Rose
    Emry Arthur....original Man of Constant Sorrow
    Justice
    Clarence Ashley

All recorded prior to 1935.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-25-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Battle of the bands/recording artists

Harry Chapin vs Jim Croce
    Billy Joel vs Elton John
    Harry Nilsson vs Gordon Lightfoot
    Randy Newman vs B.J.Thomas

I found this on a CD featuring the music of folk artist Pete Seeger.

Nice

So who would we mix set a good mood?
    Croce due to volume of knowable songs. Although Chapin Carpenter has the best single song of the two.
    Elton John. Longevity of relevance.
    Lightfoot.
    B.J. Thomas

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Avante, can you tell us about the civil rights era and what role you played? Did you attend any protests alongside blacks? Did you spit on or attack innocent black women and children? I am curious how older whites maneuvered during those times.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Croce due to volume of knowable songs. Although Chapin Carpenter has the best single song of the two.
    Elton John. Longevity of relevance.
    Lightfoot.
    B.J. Thomas
    A little surprised with your B.J.Thomas pick.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante, can you tell us about the civil rights era and what role you played? Did you attend any protests alongside blacks? Did you spit on or attack innocent black women and children? I am curious how older whites maneuvered during those times.
    The first black I remember seeing was on a bus in Vallejo around 1954/55. We moved from there when I was six. I was with grandma, she says I keep staring until this old black woman....God made us different child....with a smile.

Being a sprinter/footballer I had a lot of contact with blacks, they were my equals on the track,field so....respect. While I was well aware of the situation we didn't actually live it here in Cali like they did in the south. Blacks had been going to these schools all along, guys like Rafer Johnson (Kingsburg) were heroes. The best band around ....Michael and the Jesters...yep, black. The star black footballer in my HS days was a big fullback out of Tulare Union....John Henry Hamilton, a shot putter on the track team, he is still a legend in Tulare.

I always looked at southern whites as dumbass hicks and redneck idiots. And would have loved to have gone to Alabama and stood up for my black friends. a bunch of white assholes and cowards.

I had all that James Baldwin, Richard Wright, Ralph Ellison stuff read by the time I was 30, my fav music....black.

I'm sure Cali blacks saw some idiot whites but I never really saw anything ...here.

Funny watching Texas***, Alabama, LSU, Texas A&M etc, with all white ...slow...football teams. Then these SWC/SEC sprint studs getting waxed at the NCAA's by black sprinters.

*** would love to had seen blacks tell those schools.... off....and refused to play ball there. The south with their passion for football would have freaked....cool. Make Grambling, Jackson State, Morgan State, Bethune Cookman etc football power houses.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-25-2018 at 04:56 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This girl Dana Lyn Bailey is one example

from before

then after

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A little surprised with your B.J.Thomas pick.
    I was really indifferent to Newman v Thomas. I just don't care for Newman and Thomas did have his remake of Raindrops for the movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    The first black I remember seeing was on a bus in Vallejo around 1954/55. We moved from there when I was six. I was with grandma, she says I keep staring until this old black woman....God made us different child....with a smile.

Being a sprinter/footballer I had a lot of contact with blacks, they were my equals on the track,field so....respect. While I was well aware of the situation we didn't actually live it here in Cali like they did in the south. Blacks had been going to these schools all along, guys like Rafer Johnson (Kingsburg) were heroes. The best band around ....Michael and the Jesters...yep, black. The star black footballer in my HS days was a big fullback out of Tulare Union....John Henry Hamilton, a shot putter on the track team, he is still a legend in Tulare.

I always looked at southern whites as dumbass hicks and redneck idiots. And would have loved to have gone to Alabama and stood up for my black friends. a bunch of white assholes and cowards.

I had all that James Baldwin, Richard Wright, Ralph Ellison stuff read by the time I was 30, my fav music....black.

I'm sure Cali blacks saw some idiot whites but I never really saw anything ...here.

Funny watching Texas***, Alabama, LSU, Texas A&M etc, with all white ...slow...football teams. Then these SWC/SEC sprint studs getting waxed at the NCAA's by black sprinters.

*** would love to had seen blacks tell those schools.... off....and refused to play ball there. The south with their passion for football would have freaked....cool. Make Grambling, Jackson State, Morgan State, Bethune Cookman etc football power houses.
    So you didn't do , got it

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Yet you have clearly stated blacks are stupid because intelligence is clearly just as easy to measure as a time.
    walk it back twisted taffy...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you didn't do , got it
    Growing up in central Cali the big problem was Mexicans, not blacks. The blacks were the star athletes around here. Delano's Lemon King the fastest HS sprinter in the USA, Corcorans Jerry White the fastest HS 400m sprinter in the USA, Rafer Johnson the 1960 Olympic decathlon gold medalist. I personally never saw anything to do.

If I were raised in the South I probably would have been a know nothing hick also. I will say being I wasn't a born hick nobody messes with my black friends with me around.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yet you have clearly stated blacks are stupid because intelligence is clearly just as easy to measure as a time.
    walk it back twisted taffy...
    Dude, do you work at never being right about anything?

You are confusing (your normal state) intelligence with knowledge, the two are not the same at all. I know...0....about soccer, opera, ballet, romance novel authors, auto mechanics, gardening, and a ton of other things, it's not about intelligence it's about lack of interest. I have no knowledge when it comes to those things I mentioned, yep....ignorant.

I have a lot of black friends, my best friend Stan is black. And I know blacks on the internet, a lot of Jamaicans on track sites. I don't see a depth of knowledge with them. Which has nothing to do with intelligence at all.

I know.....ya don't get it.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, do you work at never being right about anything?

You are confusing (your normal state) intelligence with knowledge, the two are not the same at all. I know...0....about soccer, opera, ballet, romance novel authors, auto mechanics, gardening, and a ton of other things, it's not about intelligence it's about lack of interest. I have no knowledge when it comes to those things I mentioned, yep....ignorant.

I have a lot of black friends, my best friend Stan is black. And I know blacks on the internet, a lot of Jamaicans on track sites. I don't see a depth of knowledge with them. Which has nothing to do with intelligence at all.

I know.....ya don't get it.
    And of course you never see them reading.
    You got the black man all figured out. Stan clears it all up for you.

GTFOH.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And of course you never see them reading.
    You got the black man all figured out. Stan clears it all up for you.

GTFOH.
    I don't see the need to know in the blacks I've encountered. Everything is pretty much shallow, they don't look to dig very deep.

They might know that Usain Bolt is fast but they can't talk the history of Jamaica sprinting, yes yes....they really don't care, which is my point. They can't talk Herb McKenley, Les Laing, George Rhoden. They just aren't interested. But.......a lack of interest has nothing to do with intelligence.

I had a grandfather who could cook better than any woman I've ever known, an ace mechanic, could grow anything, play the guitar, fix anything, he wouldn't have a clue who ens, Poe, Fitzgerald, Steinbeck, London were.

Thread Information