Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    More lies from the old fake-Internet-life got.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was just too easy, so predictable.

You wanna shut this guy up just ask him anything about himself. He will never ever go there.

Talk about hard to believe.....kid played football, ran some track, likes to read and stay in shape and worked for a living. WOW, talk about a fantasy, ha!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    And he has never showed a picture either, so how did I welch to begin with?

Watch this...

benefactor show us all pictures of you on the bench.

I did show pictures of my little world, who else here has ever done that?

benefactor has never showed us anything.
    We had an agreement and you backed out. All this is just more deflecting...just like you've done ever since I told you I had a video(one that was verified by another poster here) and you suddenly made every excuse in the world not to make one. Why do you think you are getting the crickets treatment from me and everyone else? You simply aren't worth taking seriously.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We had an agreement and you backed out. All this is just more deflecting...just like you've done ever since I told you I had a video(one that was verified by another poster here) and you suddenly made every excuse in the world not to make one. Why do you think you are getting the crickets treatment from me and everyone else? You simply aren't worth taking seriously.
    Any grown man who thinks chirping at somebody is taking things seriously, ha! And the only ones playng that are losers like you in case you haven't noticed. This thread is..Avante...right?

I watched how you act and knew there was noway in you are going to do anything other than...."that isn't you"...and you make that real obvious. It's really important to you (for some strange reason) that I'm fat and ugly and stupid and poor and a wreck/mess. No way you are going to..."damn, you are the real deal"....and we both know this so why bother with it and you never showed anything guy and you never will.

Let's see any video/pictures of you doing anything. That will not happen and you know it. So you are a liar about that video.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    chirp chirp

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That right there, is why I have no respect for you, you are too immature to bother with.

Time to put you back on ignore.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Feeling is mutual...so...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Moving on....

One of my brother in laws does nothing but pushups and pullups, and dips using chairs. He's ripped in the upper body. He said he goes until he can't do anymore. Just one long set. According to him he's in and out in 30 minutes, hmmmm?

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the abundance of the old got on every board in every thread really makes me appreciate Koolaid_Man tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The "old" Avante progressively emerged with every post. It's like a comic book where an ex-villain claims he is going strait and does for a few ishes and then, as everyone knows, he goes back to bank heists and plans of world domination.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Moving on....

One of my brother in laws does nothing but pushups and pullups, and dips using chairs. He's ripped in the upper body. He said he goes until he can't do anymore. Just one long set. According to him he's in and out in 30 minutes, hmmmm?
    Body weight excercises are great for shredding, strength, and muscular endurance. Only reason I really use weights is to add size. Hard to put on alot of size with body weight exercises.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Moving on....

You ever hear the name Mike Joplin, Avante? Man who did pull ups like crazy for 50 years and other calisthenics. He's kept in good shape for a guy in his 70s

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    did he bend you over in the mountains?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the abundance of the old got on every board in every thread really makes me appreciate Koolaid_Man tbh
    You and Koolaid Man a perfect fit.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The "old" Avante progressively emerged with every post. It's like a comic book where an ex-villain claims he is going strait and does for a few ishes and then, as everyone knows, he goes back to bank heists and plans of world domination.
    Time to cool the silly lists, the videos, the vulgar lingo, the translations and stop calling peope slick, amigo, little man, and midget. Show a little respect and stop playing a character. Bored with it.

Will totally/completely/100% be ignoring my navy days talk. Time to cool that silliness.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-04-2017 at 02:12 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You ever hear the name Mike Joplin, Avante? Man who did pull ups like crazy for 50 years and other calisthenics. He's kept in good shape for a guy in his 70s
    Scott Joplin the old piano player and Janis Joplin the only Joplins I'm aware of.

I did pushups, squats, pullups in boot camp, yes it obviously works but ya don't gain size, more about density.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    did he bend you over in the mountains?
    Not sure why you play that, why this need to show everyone your immaturity?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Body weight excercises are great for shredding, strength, and muscular endurance. Only reason I really use weights is to add size. Hard to put on alot of size with body weight exercises.
    Yes, that's true, you can have that Bruce Lee physique, in a word...tight. But you won't be adding any muscular size. That only comes with progressive weight training. Must break down the muscle.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Scott Joplin the old piano player and Janis Joplin the only Joplins I'm aware of.

I did pushups, squats, pullups in boot camp, yes it obviously works but ya don't gain size, more about density.
    Density is where you get that working man's strength. I've seen laborers who are smaller than gym rats but incredibly strong still

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Density is where you get that working man's strength. I've seen laborers who are smaller than gym rats but incredibly strong still
    Mechanic wrists, carpenters shoulders. That is a different kind of strength.

Gymnasts have some serious strenght without looking the part.

But, I confess I'm more into vanity and showy muscularity at this stage of things. The most important body parts after 40.....legs, butt and abs. They are the first to go, so ya need to do more work in those areas.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Mechanic wrists, carpenters shoulders. That is a different kind of strength.

Gymnasts have some serious strenght without looking the part.

But, I confess I'm more into vanity and showy muscularity at this stage of things. The most important body parts after 40.....legs, butt and abs. They are the first to go, so ya need to do more work in those areas.
    Can't forget the back, older you are the most muscular support you'll want. Posture is much more important in that regards, tho I figure.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can't forget the back, older you are the most muscular support you'll want. Posture is much more important in that regards, tho I figure.
    Good point and very true. Heavy rowing a great back excercise. Just one long set until the burn set in. This needs as heavy as ya can manage to rep out at around 20ish. And lift with the back not the arms.

I do prefer the different body parts alternating days routine. Taking Sundays off.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The home gym is the only way to go. And all you really need is a bench with bar, a curling bar, a couple dumbells and 300 pounds of assorted plates***. You wanna get in and get out, no driving, no waiting, no chatter and standing around. You need too roll, so the home gym is it. You don't need to handle real heavy weights that takes a spotter.

I gotta have cold hard steel, love that...clank. Not into pullies, and that sort of thing.

*** a lot of 2.5 plates, it's all about progressive stress on the muscle. You break it down and the growth comes with the rejuvenation of the muscle from rest/sleep. Another reason the best way to go is alternating days, that gives the muscle group time to rebuild. Every few months you add weight, now a new stress on the muscle.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-04-2017 at 02:52 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Never eat.... CHEETOS Flamin' Hot.... out of the bag then rub your eyes. What an idiot, ouch!

Back to them hills for me, I need to do some painting and clean up the place. This time I'm the Lone Ranger without a Tonto. Don't like sleeping alone this time of the year, but who does
    Last edited by Avante; 01-04-2017 at 03:04 AM.

Thread Information