Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Never have understood your problem, you appear to suffer from a lot of problems. I'm guessing you're small and get pretty much ignored or made fun of. So ya come here with an at ude.
    He's just jealous

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You and Koolaid Man a perfect fit.
    Bend over got, I'll show you a perfect fit

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This is how I imagine a conversation goes with Avante in real life:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Good point and very true. Heavy rowing a great back excercise. Just one long set until the burn set in. This needs as heavy as ya can manage to rep out at around 20ish. And lift with the back not the arms.

I do prefer the different body parts alternating days routine. Taking Sundays off.
    Same, I usually go...

Shoulder/triceps
    Back/bicep
    Chest/triceps
    Legs
    Full body for two dats, whatever I feel is lacking or I want to do
    Rest, usually swim since it helps me recover.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    To tell another man to bend over and show him a perfect fit makes me question who the real got is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    To tell another man to bend over and show him a perfect fit makes me question who the real got is.
    Bend over, I'll ing show you who the real got is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The home gym is the only way to go. And all you really need is a bench with bar, a curling bar, a couple dumbells and 300 pounds of assorted plates***. You wanna get in and get out, no driving, no waiting, no chatter and standing around. You need too roll, so the home gym is it. You don't need to handle real heavy weights that takes a spotter.

I gotta have cold hard steel, love that...clank. Not into pullies, and that sort of thing.

*** a lot of 2.5 plates, it's all about progressive stress on the muscle. You break it down and the growth comes with the rejuvenation of the muscle from rest/sleep. Another reason the best way to go is alternating days, that gives the muscle group time to rebuild. Every few months you add weight, now a new stress on the muscle.
    this you????

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Hmmmmm, I thought bending another man over and in his ass makes you a got as well? Todays Spurstalk

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hmmmmm, I thought bending another man over and in his ass makes you a got as well? Todays Spurstalk
    oh ...you're a dude???

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    oh ...you're a dude???

Yep, and one that isnt gonna bend another mufawkin man over like you claim to do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The first few days it was just the two of us. So we went hiking and looking for the perfect tree****.(on the way back) We are a good 20 miles from civilization. Just the two of wandering around in the wilderness, ah....and the critters. (saw a fox, black bear and and a wildcat)

The grandkids, our kids and Judy's mom, brothers and sister and their families came up later. Yep, a house full.

We live at the foot of the mighty Sierra Nevada's, you can see the snow teasing. The soil here plus the melting snow is why this region of the world is the ag capital of the world. It's perfect.

Colorado would be fantastic, New Mexico....hmmm? I do love the desert. Of course Cali has it all.

*** funny how women want to be equal, but when it comes time to chop down a tree all of a sudden that's a mans job, hmmmm? As is bringing in the wood, funny how that works.

Vain Judy is going to for that tree ya know. If she dont like it tough . She should read her bible before having you do heathen .

Jeremiah 10King James Version (KJV)

10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
    2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
    3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
    4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

Yall christmas tree cuttin heathens gonna answer for that one. You tell that Judy okay??

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Vain Judy is going to for that tree ya know. If she dont like it tough . She should read her bible before having you do heathen .

Jeremiah 10King James Version (KJV)

[FONT="]10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:[/FONT]
    [FONT="]2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.[/FONT]
    4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

Yall christmas tree cuttin heathens gonna answer for that one. You tell that Judy okay??

Who hurt you?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Last edited by Quetzal-X; 01-04-2017 at 03:56 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    UTSAbrains

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    STFU before I get SpursforSix to bend you over biatch.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aren't you people bored with the same old tired silliness? Come on.

It's pouring down rain here in Cali and has been for a couple days now and another storm is on it's way. As everyone knows we need it. We were down to water rationing as far as lawns went, and it could have got more serious. Farmers very concerned and Cali is the ag capital of the world.

Like to sit out in my truck with that Kenwood sound system on a rainy day listening to them blues. Those speakers in that small confined space really is outerwordly as the rain comes pouring down. You can feel the sounds in your bones.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

It's pouring down rain here in Cali and has been for a couple days now and another storm is on it's way. As everyone knows we need it. We were down to water rationing as far as lawns went, and it could have got more serious. Farmers very concerned and Cali is the ag capital of the world.
    Thank goodness for the rain. Too bad that LA is still going to illegally take the water supply from the Central Valley and all the farms that provide 90% of the food to all the folks this side of the Rockies just so the fine folks in a polluted cesspool can have green lawns this summer. But hey, green lawns are more important and the farmland and fishing economies of central valley towns be damned, as well as the people who like to, ya know, eat food.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    STFU before I get SpursforSix to bend you over biatch.

Go grab the dunce cap and sit in the corner.

Deflecting by riding is just too gy.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Nope...just like you never seem to get tired of living a fake internet life.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thank goodness for the rain. Too bad that LA is still going to illegally take the water supply from the Central Valley and all the farms that provide 90% of the food to all the folks this side of the Rockies just so the fine folks in a polluted cesspool can have green lawns this summer. But hey, green lawns are more important and the farmland and fishing economies of central valley towns be damned, as well as the people who like to, ya know, eat food.
    While I love NORCAL I hate the LA area. But also love San Diego, LOVE San Diego.

Yes, that totally sucks and talk about stupidity and greed there it is, the with LA.

Hmmmmmmm, wouldn't really wanna live in Oakland for obvious reasons.

Thread Information