Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Might want to go back and look at that Spurs series where Harden took over in the 4th quarters and Westbrook shot 37% that series.
    Might want to go back and look at the 2012 Finals where Flop So Harden disappeared for all but one game of the series.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Might want to go back and look at the 2012 Finals where Flop So Harden disappeared for all but one game of the series.
    That does nothing to refute that Westbrook played horrible in that series right before getting to.the finals. And thus did not drag Harden and Durant there.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol clitoras asian muddling his way through life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greek Freak is great, but there's something to be said for team record. We all know Harden will fold under pressure, but he gets the nod over someone with a meh record.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In real time I thought it was a travel. Not that they would call it anyway. Upon rewatching it, though, it was just one long step, a legal jump stop that went 4 feet caue Giannis's legs are just that long.

I would have loved to see a spin counter move though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    In real time I thought it was a travel. Not that they would call it anyway. Upon rewatching it, though, it was just one long step, a legal jump stop that went 4 feet caue Giannis's legs are just that long.

In the SI cover story about Giannis, they mentioned how opposing coaches swear he travels all the time until they go back and watch the tape and see how ridiculous his stride is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He got like 4 feet of separation on that step back, damn near a backcourt lol. His knees won't last doing that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the SI cover story about Giannis, they mentioned how opposing coaches swear he travels all the time until they go back and watch the tape and see how ridiculous his stride is.
    Reminds me of Manu's Euro step. It looks like a travel but according to the letter of the rule it isn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston has seven players with a positive BPM this season. That includes Harden, the early Sixth Man of the Year favorite Eric Gordon, and lockdown defenders in Patrick Beverley, Trevor Ariza, and pre-leg-injury Clint Capela.

OKC has only two players with a positive BPM this season: Westbrook, and Steven Adams. Westbrook is +14.2. Adams is +1.1.

It's not even a contest - Houston is way more stacked than OKC.

dumbjohn
    You are ing stupid. Who knew that freezing teammates out would lead them to play worse? You are using what Harden is doing (making his teammates better) against him.

Back when Dwight went out, he took them to 2nd seed...and WB couldn't even get them to make the playoffs when Durant was out...and that's when Ibaka was on the team.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That block on Melo

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    damn, he ed it up...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Bucks half-court offense.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Giannis Chokeantekoumpo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got his pushed in by porzinGod and a worse version of Kawhi Leonard

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Player fan thread.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We saw AD with more "historical" PER stats a season or two ago. Anyone popping would about him right? The player fan OP was though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kidd is a ing moron. The Bucks win that game easily if they don't freeze out Jabari (who had the hot hand) and don't play '90s-style heroball in the 4th. This Milwaukee team needs a real coach who has an actual halfcourt offense - not only for Giannis, Parker and Middleton's development, but also to make deep playoff runs with all that talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kidd is a ing moron. The Bucks win that game easily if they don't freeze out Jabari (who had the hot hand) and don't play '90s-style heroball in the 4th. This Milwaukee team needs a real coach who has an actual halfcourt offense - not only for Giannis, Parker and Middleton's development, but also to make deep playoff runs with all that talent.
    If you truly have that much talent, I'm sorry, a coach isn't the difference in being a a playoff team in the East or making deep runs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hubie Brown: "Oh no."

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    CN out here takin L's like Meek Mill.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    CN out here takin L's like Meek Mill.
    Nice 0-8 shooting night from three by James Frauden against the ty Magic last night. Thankfully for him, his supporting cast carried him to the win - a luxury Westbrook doesn't have.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Nice 0-8 shooting night from three by James Frauden against the ty Magic last night. Thankfully for him, his supporting cast carried him to the win - a luxury Westbrook doesn't have.
    I don't think you get to use shooting as an argument with you ignore Westbrook having plenty of worse shooting % games, you kunt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you get to use shooting as an argument with you ignore Westbrook having plenty of worse shooting % games, you kunt.
    "better team" when nobody predicted them to be in the playoff picture

:Oledipo and Adams were supposed to be better than anything on yalls roster. Freezing them out is of course gonna make them play worse

Thread Information