Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Flyer than I have to be oh crap's Avatar
    Post Count
    crazy ing game

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    His halftime speeches must sound like Spurtech09's posts in the NFL forum. "Jesus is coming!!! The resurrection is here!!!!!"
    Reporter: Dabo, what did you do at halftime?

Dabo: I told them love would make the difference. I told them to let the light inside of them shine brighter than the light on them.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thread

eat some , Dale, fake frontrunning Bama got
    No problem. I take my . We got beat. Lost our control in all phases of the game tonite. We didn't earn it.

Post Count
    We tackled like mother ers for 14 games. Then couldn't stick tonite. Tackled like everyone else.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I can't believe I ing fell asleep.

old man problems

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    No problem. I take my . We got beat. Lost our control in all phases of the game tonite. We didn't earn it.
    "we"

You've been a Bama fan for like 6 years. Probably never even been to that hole Tuscoloser

My Team
    Baylor Bears
    Post Count
    Baylor Men's basketball #1 in the country
    meh. nothing compared to a 5-win bowl-eligible team taking down #4 in the nation and then dominating Miami-OH in the St. Pete bowl. Those are real accomplishments.

The running black QB is what it takes to win the National Championship.

Post Count
    "we"

You've been a Bama fan for like 6 years. Probably never even been to that hole Tuscoloser
    I never defend my fandom. That's my religion.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    meh. nothing compared to a 5-win bowl-eligible team taking down #4 in the nation and then dominating Miami-OH in the St. Pete bowl. Those are real accomplishments.
    Don't forget the biggest ass whipping in Egg Bowl history.

The loss to South Alabama negates all that though...

Post Count
    You know Watson passed for over 400 yards? And Bama had no passing game whatsoever. Difference in the ball game. Moron.

Post Count
    Don't forget the biggest ass whipping in Egg Bowl history.

The loss to South Alabama negates all that though...
    Never forget.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    Don't get too y now 78. Remember...I was at the game Mississippi St. lost to ing Maine.

Your South Alabama mind tricks won't work on me.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Winston won one too. How's that working out for him at the next level?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Bama lost to Clemson this year with a running black QB. They beat Clemson last year with a pocket-passing white QB.

Me when Clemson won:

Me when dabo started talking:

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Classic game.

Points for honesty?

“We knew that they were going to play cover zero when we were inside the 5,” Watson told ESPN’s Tom Rinaldi. “And all we needed was a good pick by TE (Jordan Leggett). And TE picked ’em and (Hunter) Renfrow got inside the end zone, and I just threw the ball where we could make sure he caught it. And that’s what he did.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Anyone else sick of hearing the "pick play" excuse from Bammers for the final touchdown? Watching the play again, it looks to me like Marlon Humphrey shoved Artavis Scott to the ground, forcing Tony Brown to go around them and preventing him from getting to Hunter Renfrow in time. It sounds like Clemson was trying to run a pick play there, but the real story was Bama thugging it up as usual and their lack of discipline biting them in the ass.

Bama fans and players whining about refs is hysterical, BTW. They should have had multiple targeting penalties, they got away with blatant holds all night, and Bamaref even made sure to give their defense a breather at critical moments by reviewing obvious plays that were never going to be overturned. The amount of ref help Bama gets, on top of PEDs and buying recruits, is outrageous.

We tackled like mother ers for 14 games. Then couldn't stick tonite. Tackled like everyone else.
    The final drive not once but twice Bama had Clemson tackled behind the line of scrimmage for big losses. Let em slip away.
    Dale i agree with you.

Veteran
    My Team
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Post Count
    we still stacked

Anyone else sick of hearing the "pick play" excuse from Bammers for the final touchdown? Watching the play again,
    Perfect timing post.
    See Deshaun calling it a "pick".
    Bama lost in many other ways. But it was a pick, pure and simple.
    I don't want a National Championship being decided by baby faced white phuck being allowed to prance into the endzone.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Perfect timing post.
    See Deshaun calling it a "pick".
    Bama lost in many other ways. But it was a pick, pure and simple.
    I don't want a National Championship being decided by baby faced white phuck being allowed to prance into the endzone.
    I'm not arguing that Clemson wasn't intending to run a pick play there; by all accounts, they were. I'm talking about the actual results of the play. Go back and watch the play. You'll see Humphrey initiating the contact with Scott by pulling him to the ground. You'll see Scott unable to even make contact with Tony Brown because Humphrey had shoved him to the ground. And you'll see Brown hopelessly running around Humphrey and Scott, a step too slow to get to Renfrow in time to make a play. Good no-call by the refs. Blame Marlon Humphrey for allowing said "baby-faced white phuck" to prance into the end zone, since he took his own teammate out of the play.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count

No pick. No call. End of story.

I'm not arguing that Clemson wasn't intending to run a pick play there; by all accounts, they were. I'm talking about the actual results of the play. Go back and watch the play. You'll see Humphrey initiating the contact with Scott by pulling him to the ground. You'll see Scott unable to even make contact with Tony Brown because Humphrey had shoved him to the ground. And you'll see Brown hopelessly running around Humphrey and Scott, a step too slow to get to Renfrow in time to make a play. Good no-call by the refs. Blame Marlon Humphrey for allowing said "baby-faced white phuck" to prance into the end zone, since he took his own teammate out of the play.
    Put down the crack pipe.
    I see Humphries retreating backwords and Brown moving forward to initiate contact. Look at the feet of both Tony Brown and Humpries. "Initiating contact by Humpries?" Yes once he realizes he is being picked Humpries and Brown lock arms simultaneously and Humphries pulls him down.

It's a pick.

Thread Information