Alabama Crimson Tide
    Post Count
    20/45 for 188 yards in the playoffs

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    tbh

Talk about one cool kid, there he is. Not sure he motivates anyone but one thing for sure he isn't going to get excited or down or up or anything. He's cold blooded.

Being only 18 there is no need to criticize his play at this stage of things. Having said that I do see him as a slot receiver at the next level.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    ^Though it is not forbidden to criticize Saban's response to that play in regards to opponents recognition of same. It's been clearly evident that film has been examined and weaknesses and tendencies identified on Hurts. To ignore this recognition was reckless by Saban and his staff. It's been consistent and astonishingly pervasive.

---

To another point is our inability to stop making those movements across the offensive line for penalties. It's happened time and again from the start of the season thru last nite. Shockingly it only cost us last nite. Primarily it was Robinson on the left side committing these mistakes, but, others have as well. That should have been cleaned up months ago.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Talk about one cool kid, there he is. Not sure he motivates anyone but one thing for sure he isn't going to get excited or down or up or anything. He's cold blooded.

Being only 18 there is no need to criticize his play at this stage of things. Having said that I do see him as a slot receiver at the next level.
    Chirp

20/45 for 188 yards in the playoffs
    Given the playcalling by the ex USC duo of Kiffin/Sarkasian and the number of dropped passes, I don't know why his % was not better.

Thread Information